CHAPTER4: Nightmare

i just found my love

 

Jiyong’s POV

It was like living in a nightmare. I remembered Tae talking to me the other night.

“Ji? Do you think its time for me to pursue a girl?”

“It’s up to you bro. You just have to listen to your heart right?” I answered. Then I fell silent and turned to Tae with more attention than before.

“Why? Is there someone you see special these days?” I asked curiously. I was answered by Tae’s embarrassed nod.

I couldn’t say anything more. Tae was probably talking about her. Why? I ask myself. She had always been by my side but I haven’t given enough notice of her. I always blame destiny for not making me meet the girl I need to love and I guess, this time, I have to blame myself. She had been there but not until that night did I noticed her.

Then someone called me.

“Jiyong oppa! What are you doing here?” I can hear CL’s voice calling to me.

“Oh annyeong! Annyeong yeoreobun!” I greeted them awkwardly.

I caught the attention of each one in the room. It wasn’t like the G-Dragon they knew if I’d just run out of the room and won’t say a thing or the worse, I won’t talk with Tae the whole day. Yes. I think that would be the worst scenario…and what a shame…THAT’S WHAT I DID!

I just wanted to run from this real world nightmare.