dumbfounded

i just found my love

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“Ji Yong! You’re up first! You ready???” PDnim shouted over the backstage filled with chaos as both artist and PA alike roam and run over getting ready for the next performance. The short break given to us to change our outfits come to an end. And so now, as the order goes… I always go first…because who am I? I’m G-dragon of course! The leader! And what has the leader suppose to do???? Lead of course… now you get why I’m going first right???

I pumped up my chest and made the sign of the cross while looking up with pleading eyes…”Oh God! Just let me do this right!” I prayed. I jumped up and down to pump up my spirit then I let out a shout!

“Whow! Yes PDnim!” I screamed back as I pulled a thumb up.

 

No one’s POV

The stage darkened and a  teaser for the newest released single of Big Bang flashed and came to life on the huge…enormous…gigantic…aish…TERRIFIC looking LED screen set up on the stage. After the name of Big Bang was flashed on the end of the MV with a crashing effect as if breaking through the screen… a countdown was shown and the huge crowd of Big Bang waved their light sticks as they chanted with the countdown.

5!!!!!

4!!!!!

3!!!!!

2!!!!!

1!!!!!

The fans screamed louder, making the coliseum shake in excitement for the hip hop group. Then the lights filled the stage like the sun came to the concert just to function as spotlight for Big Bang, just like heavenly bodies that were mere bodies of dust in space then they clashed and produced a loud explosion and the Big bang theory was formed! (Just imagine that scientific theory on how the universe came to be and you’ll get what I’m blabbering about.). Then out from the bottom of the stage, something flew out!

Is it a plane? Definitely not! How could a plane be inside a concert hall!

Is it a bird? No! It’s too big for an ordinary bird!

Then…how about a prehistoric birds like the pterodactyl (a flying prehistoric reptile or dinosaur). HELL NO!!! They’re extinct!

Then who?!

It’s the mighty… G-DRAGON of COURSE!!!!!

 

Ji Yong’s POV

“So listen Ji… you’re going to be entering from this side of the stage.”

“Here?” I pointed to the spot he was referring to.

“Yeah! Right there! Then you’ll act as if you had been spit out from the stage? Like jump high! Got it?!”

“Got It!” I assured the stage director as I positioned myself under the stage.

Then the speakers boomed with their ear shattering booming sound…then came the blinding lights. Then a loud crash! That was my cue! I jumped as high as I could and I felt like flying because I did not know that the place where I stood was supposed to lift me up too. I thought it was all up to my ability. Whew! But I like this feeling. Let’s do this again??? I was lost in my own world of flying when I felt my feet landing on the stage. I held the mic to my mouth and started rapping like crazy while moving my body to every beat the speaker pounds. I scanned the audience randomly and something caught my eyes. I moved around the stage, to the left then to the right… then to the center then to the left again. I moved forward to the age of the stage as Yong Bae turned to sing. I should have moved to the other side of the stage as Dae Sung’s turn came but… I did not do anything. Just held the mic to my mouth again and accompanied Dae Sung on the chorus. It turned out fine as I harmonized with Dae Sung’s high notes. Wondering why I’m stuck on the left side of the stage and singing the chorus while I’m not supposed to do both because first, I’m destroying our stage formation and second…I’m a rapper…the main rapper…not the main vocalist!!!

Damn! It’s all because of something out of explanation. I felt my heart pumping out of my chest. I imagine my eyes sparkling as I let out the message of the song. Have you also felt that thing? That among a crowd, a sea, a wall or even an ocean or vast dessert of people, you can identify one person among them. One who stands out as if the whole spotlight was just shone on her? Like it was just you and her? Yes… I think I found her… right at this moment… I can feel she’s my only audience…my only fan…the only person here in the world aside from me… yes… she is… MY FIRST LOVE…