Chapter 1

Why does it have to be him

Jung Minah P.O.V

 

ring ding dong~~


The school bell rang signaling lunch break


“hey Minah, doesn’t TS theater perform their new play at our school tomorrow evening?-Somi asked
“yeah “ you said as you nodded.
“ Oh I nearly forgot about it, good that you reminded us “-Hyuna said while reapplying her make up

()
” how about all of us go to support our Minah”.
Just when Somi was about to reply ,Kiseop entered the classroom ,

”Somi !,Didn’t you say we would meet up in the cafeteria ?”he asked with an raised eyebrow.
“uhh mianhe oppa “-Somi said in an aegyo voice while tugging Kiseop sleeves.

 

They are way to cheesy you thought and smiled.
“Really why does everyone has to have a boyfriend …..I want one too….ooh by the way did you know that Dasom also got a boyfriend ?! and I thought that the only thing she loves were her cats”-Hyemi said in an annoyed yet whiny tone.
“It’s not like I’m ugly right?”


“Why do you care so much about having a boyfriend, you can also be happy without one, look at me I’m single and I don’t mind it.” Hyuna said.
“Yeah right you are single but that’s because you  always dump those boys who are confessing their love for you.” Hyemi furrowed.

 

"That’s because I’m waiting for the right guy.” Hyuna simply answered.
 

“Come on hyemi, you will surely find your destined person sooner or later.” You said. “Ahhh and besides Dasom is a really nice girl. You shouldn’t be judging her just by her looks, I think she and her boyfriend are really a good match.” You continued.
“Hmmm , hmmm whatever…”-“By the way what about you?”Hyemi asked.

 

“What, what about me?” You asked in a confused tone.
“Ahh come on we all know that you like that theater boy from TS theater, …what was his name again.” Somi joined the conversation again.
You slightly blushed but put on your poker face. Hopefully they don’t remember his name. Hopefully they don’t remember his name.
You repeated in your head.


“Himchan. Kim Himchan was his name.” Kiseop said while playing around with Somi’s hair.
As expected from my best friend, he would remember the name. I mentally smacked myself for ever having mentioned Himchan in front of him.


“ ahh yeah that means we got to see him tomorrow “ –Hyuna squealed .
“haha let’s see if our cute Minah as a good taste in boys hopefully he looks hot “ Somi added
“yah Somi you already have me don’t you?” Kiseop said while hugging her tightly.


“uugh seeing you guys like that , makes me feel even worse for being all alone “ Hyemi mumbled to herself


ring ding dong ~~


“Lunch time is over “you signed looking at your friends -“oh and Kiseop you should better go back to class, if you don’t want Mr.Choi to give you detention like last week”.


Classes went by extremely slowly since Mrs.Jang your math teacher has a very monotone voice causing you to doze off a few times.
“yaah stop sleeping “ Hyuna elbowed you slightly
“ Is my class really that boring ?” Mrs. Jang asked with an raised voice  ”if you have something to tell ,why won’t you share it with the whole class ,Miss Kim Hyuna ?-she continued


Hyuna lowered her head and didn’t say anything.
“Mrs. Jang it wasn’t her…..” –you started but were interrupted by the bell
Both of you quickly packed your bags and moved out of the classroom.


“yah what was that Minah ?”- Hyemi ran after you out of the room “it’s unusual for you to sleep in classes “ she continued as the four of you were walking to your lockers
“ hmm I’m just really tired lately…..” you said while yawning.

Hyemi furrowed “You better rest a little bit otherwise you won’t be fit for you performance tomorrow”.
“hm”-“I’ll be going then “ you said with an smile It’s really nice how caring they are .

“ Mom I’m home “-You shouted as you entered your  small house which was located near Loen High school
“ Food is already ready ,you just need to heat it up a little, ohh and about the theater play tomorrow I’m really sorry but I won’t be able to attend it , because one of my colleges got sick today and I have to work her shift  , I’ll make sure to attend the next performance Minah ok ?” your mum said with an apologetic face


“it’s ok mum “– you said giving her a small smile, even though you were disappointed you didn’t want to make it even harder for your mother.
 After your father died last year in a car accident she had an mentally breakdown.
You didn’t want to burden her with you problems, so you tried your best to not cause her to worry about you.
Your mum gave you a last hug before leaving the house, she works as an nurse so it wasn’t unusual for you to be home alone.

------------

the next day

“uhh finally class ends” –Hyuna said in an exhausted yet happy voice “ so when does the theater play starts .Minah?“.
“at 7.pm, but you can get the tickets at 6:30p.m right?” Kiseop said


you nodded while preparing to leave the school since you had to hurry, there were only 5 hours until the show starts and you needed to be here again in 3 hours for the last preparations.
“Then how about we all meet at 6.25p.m in front of the school gate” Hyuna suggested.
Everyone nodded in agreement.


“I’ll be going then ,see you later “-you said while running off .
You went home ,took a quick shower and eat your lunch which consisted of a package of ramyun ,
your mother couldn’t  prepare something else since she had to work the whole day and you didn’t wanted to waste your time on cooking .
That was most likely one of the main reasons why you were so skinny .
After finishing your healthy meal you got dressed and reread your script ,even though it wasn’t really necessary since you could probably say your lines while sleeping ,but a quick rehearsal wouldn’t hurt right you thought to yourself.
Omo it’s already 4.20pm you quickly ran to the bus station just when the door was about to close someone put his arm in between ,causing it to open again .
“thank you “you said as you bowed .
“haha seems like a déjà vue to me “ a male voice said
When you looked up you saw Himchan one of you theater colleges  yeah it is exactly like the first time we met
.

------


Flashback


1 year ago


Omo I’m going to be late for my first day in TS theater school you thought while running like there is no tomorrow .
You could feel how you started to lose your breathe ,just when you were about to give up on running since the bus was already at the bus stop and you still needed to get over the street ,a blond guy forereached you ,he put his arms between the door so that it wouldn’t close.


Is he helping me you thought


“ come on! get in now “ he yelled at you.
You quickly get on the bus , the passengers in there gave you weird glances since they had to wait for you .
“hey shouldn’t you be thanking me “- the blond guy asked in an amused voice
“ ohh yeah thank you for helping me out “ you said giving a 90° bow.
He chuckled at you “arasso ,…..ehh what’s your name he asked ?”, “I’m Minah ,Jung Minah and you are?.
“Nice to meet you Minah, I’m Kim Himchan “.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

/AN yeah I posted the first chapter yay hope you aren't disappointed by it but I can't start a FF directly with some drama right ?

so yeah this is like an introduction I guess ;D

Hmm Ahhh also thank you CatAttack1020 and UbiquitousFriend for subscribing and commenting on my foreword *bows 90°*

Ahh I also got an Idea : depending on how many comments I got I will extend the lenght of my chapters so basically I'll write 1000 words and every comment is a 100 words extra bonus so yeah this time I got 3 comment so this chapter has 1300 words xD

comment and subscribe

Tea_Lover~~