How Come

ThEY ARE FOR YOU

 

   

ll Dongho ll Soohyun ll Minhee ll Kevin ll

KIM MIN SEOK-HOW COME

 

[Minhee pov]

 

*sigh* it’s been 2 years that I have trapped in mysterious place called The Realm.  It’s all because of my father stupid agreement with the head of vampire and what so ever that I didn’t even care about. For your information, because of the stupid agreement, I have to working under this spoil, cold and annoying old prince, Mr Kim Soohyun. He is 233 years old. Yeah he is old and I think that’s why he is soo annoying. He kept annoying me especially during my rest time, my precious time. Like today he askedordered me to pluck some many oranges at the yard behind, during my rest time, MY REST TIME. OH! Do you know that what is beside the yard behind? An amusement park? No. An café? Nooooo. It is aBG. What is BG? It is Beautiful Graveyard. Oh just to think about the name will just making me shiver. I called it as BG because I just too scared to say the full name.  I arrived at the yard. I turn my head to the left. As scary as usual.

Gulp

Ahhh why is he always making me do the hard works while the others the simple things and vampire had the power to fly and run as fast as a light plus teleporting. Why can’t he just pluck it by himself?

I took a big breath before stepped on the grass of the yard.

“Hey Minhee!!!” I heard someone called me. I stopped, don’t know what to do. I felt all my body was numb. I heard footsteps coming towards me. No it can’t be ghost. Ghost can’t walk… do they?

“Yah!!! Why are you standing here? You seem like you seen a ghost?” he talked again as he his touched my shoulder. Wait I know who the owner of the voice. It … it…

“Yah Yah it’s me Kevin. Stop hallucinating here. You are scaring me.” He waved his hand in front of me. I felt relieved, seriously relieved. It was Kevin who called me just now. I looked at him. I smiled at him. He looked at the basket that I was holding.

“Umm I think you want to pluck the oranges right? Let me accompany you. It’s kind of scary here.” I nodded innocently at him. He smiled at me and took the basket me from me. He then walked into the yard.

“Wait for me!!!” I shouted and ran towards him. He chuckled on my action. Ahhh his laugh is like a song to me not like that annoying, old Kim Soohyun. Although Kevin is old, which is 165 years old to be exact, but he not annoying like that old grumpy master. But there is something makes me wonder, how a vampire keep young although their age were up to 1000? There is a man who was 1001 named Alexander who looked like a strong and young man. How do I know? Well he is one of that old grumpymaster friends and he is annoying but not as annoying that the old grumpy man.

“Hey it seems like you are in Neverland again.” Kevin voice brings me back to reality. I looked at him and smiled.

“hehehe” I just laughed. He chuckled and continued to pluck the oranges.

 

[Soohyun pov]

I followed her until the yard. She seems so scared with the graveyard. Hahaha. It’s kind of cute when she acting like that. I took decision to hide behind the bushes while keep looking at her. She looked to the left.

She is seriously cute hahaha.

Oh she actually wanted to go in into the yard. Hahahaha. Kim Soohyun you are genius. You can just torture her with ordered her to do this. 

“Hey Minhee!”

Oh someone knew she was here?

 I looked at the back and saw Kevin were running to her. I looked back at Minhee. She didn’t look back. She was standing there like a stone. Kevin laid his hand on her shoulder.

Yah Mr. Kevin don’t you ever think to laid even one finger.

He looked Minhee and talked to her about something.

 Ahhh why I soo far away. Oh it seems like they are staring to each other. Why do they do that? Why she smiled at him? Why they laughed? Ahhhh I felt something burning in my heart right now. RIGHT NOW. It’s better for me to go now.

I teleport myself to my mansion. I saw Dongho was there but I didn’t even bother to talk to him. One of my maids greeted me but I just didn’t even to answer.

“Hey Soohyun hyung! Something’s happened?” Dongho asked as if he knows something happening to me.

“Nothing” I replied and headed to the stairs.

“Is it something about Minhee and Kevin?” he guessed. He was busy playing with the human’s games.. umm what we call it… umm ps.. PSVista yeah PSVista.

“How did you know?” I innocently asked. He stopped playing and looked at me. “Do you have to ask that?” he snickered. I quickly took a seat on the couch.

 I took a deep breath, “Ok something did happened just now. That Kevin and Minhee seems to close to each other. Like today, I sent Minhee to the backyard. I know she was scared to go there. I was enjoying the scene where she was so scared but suddenly Kevin came. He just loves blocking my happiness.” I told him everything from A to Z. 

Dongho gave me his irritated looks. “Did I ask you to tell me?” he asked.

I lowered my head and played with my hand. “Well actually you didn’t… but i need somebody to tell this story.” I chorused. I looked at him. He was looking at me like I did really bad things.

“Hyung, just answer me yes or no.” he looked at me intensely “You’ve have FALLEN for her right?” he asked.

Oh shoot! Is it too obvious?

I slightly nodded. I felt my whole face was burning in embarrassment. I heard Dongho laughed. I looked at him. He was laughing like there will be no more tomorrow.

He looked at me and said, “Hyung you should look at yourself, your face is like a big red tomato.” He laughed and acted like wiping his tears. I felt so mad right now.

How dare he laugh in front of me?

I stand up. I felt it useless to talk to Dongho like this. As I wanted to walk, Dongho hold my wrist and asked me to sit.

“Ok Ok Hyung I will not laugh.” He said and tried to enduring his laugh. After a few minutes, he finally became normal. “Soohyun Hyung you want to make her to fall for you right?” he asked. I nodded and listened to him carefully.

He let out a big sigh. “But from what I observed it seems like she hates you” he said then continued,” And liked Kevin Hyung”

We stayed in sudden silence for a while. I don’t know what to do. I want to confess to her but because of the way I treated her, it seems like impossible.

“AHA!!!! Hyung!!! I think I got an idea.” He exclaimed. He had a wide smile plastered on his face. He patted the seat beside him whispered to me about his plan.

“YOU. ARE. GENIUS!!” I exclaimed. He smiled proudly and bragged, “Yeah I know that… Well isn’t I’m Shin Dongho, The Genius of this universe.”

 

[Nobody pov]

“Master, where are you going to take me?” Minhee asked after she woke up. She found out that she is not in her room anymore. It seems like in a cabin.

“We are going to Paradise.” Soohyun simply said. He continued to look at the outside of the windows with a wide smile on his face.

“What??!! Paradise??!! What are you going to do to me?” she asked again after see Soohyun smile. Soohyun started to get annoyed being bombed by Minhee’s question.

“I’m not going to do anything to you. And for your information we are going to Paradise Island… not whatever you thought just now.” He told, enough for Minhee to shut . She looked around. The Cabin felt too cozy for her. She looked at the outside. It’s scenery of beautiful blue colored sea.

“Beautiful” Minhee mumbled.

Soohyun heard Minhee. “Yeah I know that” he replied. Minhee looked at Seohyun and gave him merong look before continue to view the scenery.

 

At the hotel

Soohyun and Minhee checked in at Neverland Hotel. Soohyun in room 123 meanwhile Minhee room is 124, next to Soohyun’s room. Soohyun told Minhee to go to the beach sharply at 5:00 p.m.

“tch he must want to playing tricks on me again.” Minhee mumbled.  Unfortunately, Soohyun heard her. He chuckled. ”I heard what you say just now.” He replied and went out from the elevator. Minhee let out a big sigh.

Why do a vampire have sensitive ear…

Minhee hurriedly went out from the elevator while trying hard to get out the bags. Luckily one of the workers helped her.

“Thank you” Minhee thanked him and give him a tip. She puts Soohyun’s bags in front of Seohyun’s room. She pressed the bell and knocked the door. “Master, your bags at outside. If you need anything calls me ok!” Minhee shouted and straight head to her room. She quickly threw her body onto the bed. It’s 3:45 so she thought there still time since she had to be there at 5:00 pm. Not long after that, she drove herself to dreamland.

 

  5:00 PM At the Beach Of Paradise.

Soohyun smiled proudly. “All the preparation had done.” He mumbled. He looked at his watch. “It’s already 5:00 pm… well it’s better for me to practice first.” He thought and started practicing to confess.

6:00 pm

There’s no sign of Minhee

7:00 pm

Soohyun started to feel sad. “Maybe she had forget it” he said sadly. He played with the ring that he and Dongho choose yesterday. He drank the wine alone while being accompany by the light of the candle.

Suddenly, he heard Minhee voice calling him. “Master”

He thought that it’s must be his imagination, so he ignored it. But then he heard once again her voice but this time she called him with his full name, “Kim Soohyun!!! Master!!”

Soohyun looked at the back and saw Minhee wronged face. He told her to sit. Minhee followed his order and took a seat in front of him. He looked at her, straight to her beautiful pair of brown eyes.

He took a deep breath. “Do you know why I called you?” He asked. Minhee lowered her head, feeling a bit of shy because of her clumsiness. He chuckled on her reaction. “it’s ok” he said “well actually I want to tell you something…” he went to Minhee place kneeled in front of her. Minhee showed him her confused looks. He smiled. “would you… would you..” he stuttered. He collect all his courage and say it quickly, “would you become my girl?” he quickly closed his eyes.

Minhee chuckled on his actions. She actually touched with what he had done. Well who ever thought a spoil prince like him can do something romantic like this. Actually she already liked him  since the first time she met with Soohyun but because of his spoilness and selfishness she had to keep that feeling.  She smiled at him.

“What if I said no?” She said jokingly but Soohyun misunderstood it. He shocked.

“haha Just kidding. Well since you have prepared all of this… how could I say no. it makes me crueler than you?” Minhee joked but at the same time giving him hints that she already accepted him. Soohyun’s face suddenly brighten up.

“So.. it means you accept it?” he carefully asked. She nodded. She took the ring and put it on her finger. She showed it to him, “and this will be the proof that I have being owned”

“But there is still one thing that you forgot” Soohyun said with wide grin on his face. “Close your eyes first” he ordered. Minhee just closed her eyes as he ordered. Suddenly she felt something smooth gently touched her lips for a second. She opened her eyes and saw Soohyun smiling sweetly at her.

“Now you are truly mine”

 

.....Author's babbling....

 

Firstly… I think this is TOOOOOOO CHESSYYYYYY

Second… Sorry for my latenessssss

Third… credit to DoodleDarryl from ♔The Cupid Chaser | Graphic Studio ♥ ♔

Lastly…. Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!