Angel

ThEY ARE FOR YOU

 

  

ll Luhan ll Yoona ll Donghae ll

Exo's m - Angel

[Yoona POV]

My tears started to form. He said goodbye to me after met her. Lee Donghae. The name that I will always remember. The man who had torn my heart apart. The man who had flirting with my very own best friend in front of my eyes. And the man who had left me.

Rain started to pour but I ignore it. My heart crushed. Just because of this one man. I walked while my tears falls added with the rain pouring hard on my head. Suddenly, I felt someone shielding with  his or her umbrella.

“Miss Yoona, you can’t walking in the rain like this… you might get cold.” A soothing voice spoke. I know the owner of the voice. The man who always stay beside me when I alone. The man who always take care of me when I’m sick, Luhan.

“Luhan… leave me alone. No one loves me. No one even cares about me.” I harshly said. I shoved his hand away and continue walking.

“But miss, Mister Im and Madam Im still love you. They care about you. They worry about you when you are missing.” He tried to comforting me. He continues to shielding me with his umbrella.

“That was before. Now they don’t even care about me. All they care is money, money and money. Even when I got 1st place in school they seem like don’t care.” I continue to ignoring him.

“But I still care about you Miss Yoona” I heard Luhan talked. I stopped walking and looked at him who was drained in his suit. He smiled sweetly and continued, “I and all the ahjumma and ahjusshi will always be there for you.”

Tears fall once again and I hugged him. I cried in his embrace while he continuously patting my back. It felt warm although rains were pouring hard on that time.

“Umm can we go home now, Miss Yoona?” he asked me. I looked at him innocently and nodded. He held my hand tightly and led the way towards the car. He opened the door for me and make sure that I will sit nicely. Then he closed the door and quickly sat on the driver seat.

On the way to go home, we talked so much. We talked about the first time we met 17 years ago.

 

Flashback

I was playing with my dolls while Appa and Omma busy entertaining our guest. They said that we are going to have new ahjumma. Suddenly, Appa called me.

“Yoona!! Yoona!!! Where are you???” he called.

“I’m at my room!!” I replied and continue to playing with the doll.

“Can you come down for a while?” Appa asked.

“Nae” I answered. I quickly stood up and headed to downstairs while bringing my Mr bunny.

“Now let me introduce you with my daughter, Im Yoona. Yoona this is our new ahjumma and her son, Luhan.

I quickly bowed and greeted them,” Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you.”

I looked at the boy who was hiding behind his mom. He had a cute face and he seems like a shy boy. I waved at him. He looked at me and continue to hiding behind his mom.

End of flashback

 

I laughed when I remember his face on that time. He just smiled and focusing on the road.

He stopped at a shop and told me to wait for a while. He said he will be back after a few minutes. Then he went out of the car and went into the shop.

I waited for Luhan but he still didn’t showed. I started to become bored so I the radio.

And now we present to you the new hottest group Exo-M with their soothing song, Angel!!!

I smiled when I heard a song called Angel sang by Exo. It seems like a soothing melody were playing in my ears. Then I remembered there is a member that looked like Luhan. I didn’t remember his name but his face is really looked like Luhan.

At the end of the song, I saw Luhan were out with a box in his hand. A wide smile plastered on his face. He looked forward and suddenly stopped.

Bang.

I heard people screamed. I saw Luhan collapsing in front of me. I panicked and quickly went out of the car and ran towards him. I saw he was lying while trying to reach the box. I kneel beside him. Our eyes met.

“Miss Yoona..” he coughed . Blood were all over the place.

“Yah stop talking. I will try to get help.” I said and tried to stand up but Luhan were holding my hand tightly. I looked at him. He smiled at me and said,” Please don’t go”

I looked at him, “But you…”

“It’s ok… actually I just *cough* want to say *cough* Happy *cough* birthday.” He coughed. Tears started to fall once again. Yes, today is my birthday but no one remembered it. I looked at and saw his eyelids started to close.

“No, You can’t… open your eyes the ambulance will come…this is my order.” I ordered but his eyelid seemed like want to close. I know he was trying to open his eyes but he just can’t.

Niiinooooniiinoooo niiinooniinooo

I heard the sound of ambulance. I held his hand tighter. I prayed in my head. Please let him alive. Then the ambulance admitted him to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He can’t make it. I’m sorry. He lost too much blood.” The doctor said while giving Appa an encouraging pat on his shoulder. Then he left us, confused. I looked at Ahjumma. She was crying but trying to endure it. Omma patted her back trying to comfort her. I stepped back. I slide down. Remembering the last word he said to me.

“It’s ok… actually I just *cough* want to say *cough* Happy *cough* birthday.”

Tears fall down once again. My best friend had gone in front of my eyes. My best buddy had gone in front of my eyes. My shy boy had gone in front of my eyes. My angel had died in front of my eyes.

Luhan had gone. He died. But he is forever an angel to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Author's babbling....

ok firstly, i think this is soo short. 

second... thank you for intruducing this song to me... heheheheh

Third ummm the poster is coming soon... the poster are done credit to Kim_Hanyu from -- creative mess studio┊

and lastly, thanks for being soooooooooooo patient waiting for this oneshot from this looooooong updated author