o1 - Rules/How to Apply

Everlasting High Roleplay *OPEN*

The Student Handbook (Rules):

o1 - Please be friendly to all the creatures at our school. Well, at least try anyway.

o2 - We accept and Yuri. Afterall, love is love, right~?

o3 - No outsiders! Please do NOT add any strangers that are outside of Everlasting High!

o4 - One account per person!

o5 - .. Now, you all have raging hormones; understandable, so yes, you may go do 'it'.  But please, don't do it in the classrooms or really anywhere public at our school. Headmaster Ren would be pissed, and Mr. Howon would most likely to smack the Asian out of you.  If you're going to silent stalk a post, PLEASE don't their moment, it's rude and awkward. [[LEE TAEMIN IS AN EXCEPTION!]] Just stalk the post..silently..

o6 - Teacher and Student relationships..; ABSOLUTELY NO! (But you can if you keep it a secret from everyone. Kekeke<3)

o7- You have exactly 1 week to enroll at our school. Once 1 week is up, were ripping your application up and feeding it to the hamsters. And you'll have to apply again.

o8 - Please attend classes at least 2-3 times a week! Otherwise, Howon will haunt you down.

o9 - If you plan on taking a vacation (Hiatus) from Everlasting High, then please infrom the teachers or the headmasters. We'll make sure to get all your makeup work and !

o10 - Pregnacy...Try to avoid it. USE PROTECTION KIDS!!

o11 - . IS. ABSOLUTELY. A. BIG. NO. NO. We'll call the cops on you and ban you from Everlasting High! Unless you did something and deserve to be . 

o12 - Please make sure you added at least one of the admins before adding anyone else!

How to Join:

o1: Please select any idols/ulzzangs/actors that are not taken, and comment on the comment box [[Note: Please look below at Applications to see what i mean]] Ex) 'Can I be Nu'Est Minki as an angel student?' [[Minki isn't gonna be a student so..yea._.]] And don't forget to subscribe for updates~!

o2: Wait till the one of us approves and you can make the account because sometimes the admins are lazy to update this and you make an account for this one idol but it's already taken..That's a  waste right?

o3: When you make the acc. please put in the about me 'Student/Teacher@Everlasting High Rp as a (put creature that you are) Ex) Teacher@Everlasting High Rp as a Vampire. And if you want, you can put a background story in it, BUT it's optional so don't force your mind to think of what to put in the bg story. 

o4: Put 'EverlastingHigh' first letter of the creature you're gonna be and 's' for student or 't' for teacher. Ex) Howon Lee (EverlastingHighvt) As your alternate name^^"

o5: This is an AU rp, meaning this is an alternate universal rp, so I don't want to see any 'Annyeonghaseyo Shinee's Taemin imnida' Just no ._. or Minki will slap chu with a waffle.

o6: Use brackets like these, [[*]], ((*)), {{*}}, etc. when talking in ooc except ooc group. For those who are beginners this is how you use it: I'm going to slap you with a waffle =.=

o7: Make sure you're in every groups except, students aren't going to be in the teacher's lounge and teachers won't be in the student's dorm. [[Minki is watching you guise, *glares at Howon and Taemin*]]

Admins: 

Moonchul [x]

Howon [x]

Taemin [x]

 

 

Application:

 Fill out this application below bro!:

-Idol/Ulzzang/Actor Name:

-Creature: (Angel, Elf, Werewolf, Vampire, Devil/Lucifer, or just a Human?)

-Position: (Student or Teacher?)