o2 - Creatures

Everlasting High Roleplay *OPEN*

o1 - Angel

About: The history of angels is quite a story. They have been sent from heaven above to help or look after people (Or just to chill down here at earth). They are known as to be sweet, helpful, and are nerds smart people (And not to mention good looking.) Most of the Angels here at Everlasting are quite friendly and outgoing. But even though they're friendly to just about anyone, the only creatures they don't get along with would be the Devils/Lucifers.. Sometimes, conflicts between the two can get ugly. They can get bitten by vampires, but most vampires can't because of the Angel's holy skin.

 

o2 - Devil/Lucifer

About: Ah, the devils. These are the guys that you don't want to mess around with. Get on their bad side and you'll suffer for the rest of your life. Anyways, the Devils, or also known as the 'Lucifers', are the complete opposite of the Angels. They're actually smarter than they appear - and you'll never know whats going on in their heads.  They are also the troublemakers of the school with evil schemesand they're definately neither sweet nor helpful(but they're y and good looking. lol). They are often known as the 'Kingkas' and 'Queenkas' at Everlasting High; Good looking, yet evil. They came from Hell to troll on everyone. Especially the Angels..

 

o3 - Vampire

About: Vampires; y beasts that live off of blood. Vampires are usually quiet... during the daytime, that is. During the day, the vampires pay attention to the lesson in class, and most stay on a low profile. They act as if they are normal students. But during late afternoons and nightime, they are WILD ANIMALS. They will go out and feed off of almost anything. But they especially like Human blood - usually they only do this because of the blood packets in the cafeteria serves aren't as fresh as they like it. These creatures can be pretty good looking, but they could be a crazy maniac in the inside. Vampires have a good connection with the Devils..

o4 - Werewolves

grey_wolf_tracks.jpg

About: Werewolves are the majestic beast in the wild, they are also known for their feisty cold attitude like the vampires. Werewolves and Vampires are enemies, thus can never get along. Some try but end up failing when others threatened, but here in Everlasting only few are friends. Were wolves have the best agility and hunting skills better than all the creatures except vampires. They can be human or wolve forms if they chose to but if they are still in their wolfe form after full moon has ended, they will stay in that form for eternalty. So don't forget to change back before the full moon ends..

o5 - Elf

Autumn Leaf 2 Clip Art

About: These are the nature's purest friendly mini mother natures in a way. They have big pointy ears, causing them to have the sensitive hearing like the other creatures. Elves have the power to create wondrous varieties of plants, very protean to musical instruments, and the best entertainers [[Not 'those' kinds of entertainers..maybe]]. They are known as the second nicest creatures after angels, they have great archery skills and can shoot farther and faster then any other normal archers are. Most of the elves are the smartest students here with their most talented and creative personalities they have, making the place a nice enviroment for everone. Elves are the most persuasive creatures, persuading them with their natural beauty, no one can't stop but to fall for the sneaky elves' beauty. 

o6 - Humans

heart.jpg

About: They are the weakest victims in this school next to the angels. They can get succumb to the vampire's y hypnotic eyes in just one look, and to the elf's natural beauty.  Humans have angels to protect them, that's why most angels here are guardian angels. Humans are the most targeted for their fresh sweet blood that tempts vampires, most get closer to humans and later get what they wanted. Humans will have a hard time in this school, but they always end up achieving their goals.

 

More creatures coming soon~