02

Love or Hate

Since today was my day off, I tried to make dukkbukki for Heechul.

Sigh. I made 10 in the whole afternoon and none of them made Sooyoung satisfied. My night time, I was totally exhausted.

I packed the best one I made and put it in my pink lunchbox and added some rice. Hope that is enough^^.

I arrived at his dorm and I called him.

"Yo, I 'm here with your dinner" I said.

He rushed down and snatched the lunchbox.

"Thanks"he said and left. I left.

Donghae pov

I was reading my book when Heechul hyung came in my room with Jessica's lunchbox. Why does he has her lunchbox?

He opened it and ate the dukkbukki and rice. It looked nice. I stare at it for a while. Hyung saw me so I quickly looked away. LOL.

He held his chopstick that has dukkbukki on it and moved it to my lips.

"Have some."he said. I took a bite. It tasted good. So opposite from Jessica's cooking.

"How is it?"he asked. I nodded approvingly. I heard him whisper a yes. Wierd?

Jessica pov

I sat down while my coordi put on my makeup. Heechul came in.

"Did you like it?"I asked.

He nodded. Yay!

"Yep, Donghae tried some"he said. I sat up straight and stared at me. He gave me a thumbs up. I sighed with relief. Yay!

I went to Donghae who was sitting in the waiting room. I sat next to him. Awkward.

He stared at me and shuffled over. I moved closer. "So you liked the dukkbukki?"I said.

He looked a bit confused. He nodded. Yay!!!!!!!!! I should practice cooking everyday. I left him confused.

When I was wandering around, Heechul came to me.

"I got you a date"he said.

"What!?"

"I got you a date with Donghae"

I jumped up and did a fist in the air.

"When?"

"Tomorrow at the local cafe at 12pm"

Yes! Tomorrow will be the day I might get him.

"Remember to be the girl on the sheet of paper I gave you. No ice princess" he said and left.

I'm gonna work hard.

HWAITING~<3