03

Love or Hate

I got dressed up as perfect as possible. A cute top and skirt will do the trick.

I watched some tv before I leave at 11 am.

My eyes started to shut down. NO! I can't sleep. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

I woke up and I stared at the clock.12:30pm.

WTF. I wore on my shoes and left. My heels hurted when I got there coz I ran.

"Ow" I said, messaging my heel.

I looked around the cafe."No Donghae, guess I came early".

Then someone tapped my shoulder. Donghae!

"i just went to the toilet. Gosh!"he said. OH boy.

We went outside. He grabbed my hand and led me to the shopping mall.

"Let's have some fun" he said.

I nodded happily. Yay!

For hours we bought clothes, ate things and bought presents for our members. By the end of the day my hands were full of bags.

At 5pm, we walked together in the park as we headed home.

"I had a great time,"I said to break the awkward silence. He paused.

I turned around to see what was the problem.

He got a call. I waited for him to finish. He went close to me. He might want us to kiss!

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips lightly and waited for that glorious moment.

I waited for 10 seconds and nothing happened. I opened my left eye and found Donghae laughing. OMG, I totally humiliated myself. He left me.

My phone vibrated. I checked who called me. Heechul.

"What?!"

"Woah, what's up with your attitude? How did it go?"

"It was fun. Until he humiliated me. I acted like his ideal girl which was hard to do and he didn't kiss. And when I thought he was going to and closed my eyes like a goldfish for 10 seconds!You know how bad that is"

I heard him laughing. Gosh!

"Sorry. Come to the cafe again. I will meet you there and don't forget my dinner."

I waited for him and bought a wrap for him.

He sat down and ate my wrap.

After we sat down staring in the night sky.

"Pretty stars" I whispered. Heechul stared at me.

"What?"I asked. He shrugged.

He drove me back to my dorm.

"Thanks. You have been really nice"I said.

He smirked and hugged me. Wierd.

It was a long hug. I hugged him back and waited for us to release. He cupped my face and KISSED ME!!!

I broke apart and slapped him hard.

"What the hell?! I was just checking if you were a good kisser for Donghae. Gosh! Donghae likes good kissers"Heechul said.

I looked at him with confusion.I rubbed my lips."Whatever, just don't do that again"and I left.

Tomorrow may be awkward!