On A Picnic Blanket There By The Sea [COMPLETE]

[discontinued] My Window Boy
[IF YOU EVER READ EDGAR ALLAN POE'S "ANNABEL LEE" YOU WILL GET THE TITLE]

---

[ http://lookbook.nu/look/588429-nowhere-like-here - Yoona~
http://lookbook.nu/look/611465-I-tried-to-do-handstands-for-you - HyungJoon! ]

Yoona smiled as the ocean breeze threw her hair back. She breathed in the scent of the sea, closing her eyes.
"Heyyy." a voice said.
She opened her eyes and turned around. "Hii." she smiled. She eyed a picnic basket he carried.
He saw her looking at it, and laughed. He brought it up to eye level. "You hungry?"

---

Yoona her fingers and stood up. She walked to the shore, and the water seeped in through her toes. She felt free. Hyung Joon followed her and wrapped his arm around her.
"I used to always come here as a kid." She said, looking at the horizon. "My mom would always drive me and my friends over here. We`d splash around, catch fish, LIVE."
He kissed her forehead. Then he smiled. "Who said you still can`t do it?" he asked playfully. He let go of her and splashed water into her face. She wiped it off and bent down to splash more at him.
"Throw a hit, take a hit." she said.
"Take a hit, throw a stronger hit!" he splashed water onto her face.
"TOUCHE, MY FRIEND, TOUCHE." she giggled.
"BOYfriend," he corrected.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, as her hugged her waist. "I stand corrected." she whispered softly. Slowly, their lips grew closer and closer. She already felt the warm tickle of his breath on her lip.
"YAH !" someone yelled. Hyung Joon looked at his right. "YAH, HYUNG JOON!"
Jung Min was waving wildly beside Young Saeng, who was doing his "I`m a prince" laugh, covering his mouth. Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong just stared at the couple, mouths gaping.
Yoona waved. "Hiiii~" Her hands fell to her sides. Hyung Joon still held on to her waist.
"What`re you guys doing here?" Hyung Joon asked.
"We followed you here!" Kyu Jong said happily.
Hyung Joon smirked and turned back to Yoona. "Guess we have some unfed guests."
"So we do." she nodded, giggling.
"Want some food?" Hyung Joon asked the other four.
"Yes, please!" Leader reached for the basket, but Hyung Joon snatched it back before he could.
"Too bad, we`re no giving you!"
"Yoon-ah!" Jung Min turned to the one he was closest to.
Yoona laughed. "Sorry, Jung Min, I`m not giving you!"
"It`s 'we`re' , sweetiepie, 'we`re'." Hyung Joon corrected her again.
Yoona rolled her eyes. "Okay, sweetheart." she said sarcastically.
"Oh, she got you!" Kyu Jong laughed.
Hyung Joon rolled his eyes. "I`m sorry, I don`t speak jealous."
"Jealous of what?"
"Jealous that I got my third girlfriend at 22 and you didn`t even have one, and you`re 25."
Everyone was laughing so hard that they didn`t notice Kyu Jong`s phone buzzing. Only Yoona did.
Her eyes widened slowly as she read the message. She smiled wryly and returned the phone to where it was.
"Wow, Kyu Jong, I never knew you felt that way about Yuri." she looked at her nails.
Kyu Jong stopped pouting and turned red. "What?"
Yoona held up the phone.
He turned even more red and snatched the phone back.
"Er, you.. uh, see, Yuri`s just... uh. You know..." he stammered.
The others laughed while Kyu Jong hung his head low.

-A/N-
Didja like it?