The Next Day ~

[discontinued] My Window Boy
Hyung Joon opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed, in last night`s clothes, and he felt the biggest headache ever. He sat up, then fell back down on his pillow. "Unhhhhhh." he groaned.
Kyu Jong came in with Jung Min. "Yah, Hyung Joon." he sounded like he had the exact same painful hangover.
"Mmm?" Hyung Joon mumbled.
"Get up." Kyu Jong said firmly.
"Ouch, not so loud!" Hyung Joon complained, covering her ears.
"Yah, get up." Kyu Jong said with a softer tone. "We gotta prepare for the Star Golden Bell shooting later this afternoon."
"Nnghh." That was the only thing their baby could say to mask his excitement. He was gonna see Yoona!

-Flashback-

"And that was SS501 with Deja Vu!"
Hyung Joon walked down and was met by Yoona.
"Hey, you were great." she smiled.
"Thanks," he grinned. "Wanna dance?" he asked hopefully.
"Why not?" she shrugged. The two wandered onto the dance floor, swaying to the music. Then the remix of Triple S's U R Man came on.
Hyung Joon sang every line, keeping his eyes on Yoona`s smiling face. "I’m your man, I’m your man for you, following and getting today too, not able to leave you. I’m your man, I’m your man at the street, wandering about again. Don’t know where I’ve been, perhaps you will show up again. I’m your man, maybe in the dreams, you will smile and rejoice, maybe coming to find me again, I’m your man. Even with closed eyes, I can hear your voice vividly in my ears. Your scent still lingers around, but you have left already. Thinking more about it, I knew after you left. This is love, you who left... [ U R Man English trans ]"
He raised his hand and her cheek. She giggled, then blushed. "I like you, oppa. You`re diferent."
That was all he needed to hear.

-End Flashback-

"Hyung Joon," Jung Min said in all seriousness, "Was that girl your new girlfriend?"
"Huh? No, why?" Hyung Joon lied.
"Because I will kill that girl !" he joked.
"WHAAAT?"
"I, PARK JUNGMIN, am your only girlfriend!"
"Yah, Jung Min, stop kidding around."
"So he does like her!" Young Saeng burst into the room.
"Yes he does!" Hyun Joon followed.
"Our baby has a crush, our baby has a crush!" they chanted.
"YAH !" Hyung Joon yelled, even though it made his head hurt even more. "She`s not a crush!"
The four looked at him and started chanting again. "OUR BABY HAS AN OBSESSION, OUR BABY HAS AN OBSESSION!"
Hyung Joon stood up and walked to the bathroom, defeated.

----

Sorry this was short. :> Comments are well-appreciated.