Reality Or Not?

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Annie’s POV*

“Jjong!” I giggled as he threw me down on the couch. We hadn’t even been in the dorm for more than ten seconds.

“I love you so much,” he smiled as he climbed over top of me.

“Are we really going to do this?” I sighed, his lips digging into the side of my neck furiously.

“You bet.”

--------------------------------

*Nicole’s POV*

I perked up at the sound of someone outside my room. Quietly, I wandered over to the door and heard the familiar noise of two people getting it on. Oh it disgusted me. I’d done it soooo many times, but that was different. That was ME. Hearing other people do it… ugh.

“Control your hormones!” I shouted, throwing open my door to reveal a shocked Annie and Jjong.

“Omo Nicole!” Annie gasped. “We didn’t know you were still home! I thought you were going out!”

“No, Minho can tell you that wonderful story. Just stop what you’re doing before you get knocked up and have to deal with a child. Seriously, just get down from your lusty high and THINK for a SECOND about what you’re going to do!”

I stomped out of the dorm, leaving the two to make up their minds on what to do.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

“So…”

“So…?” Annie replied.

We sat next to each other on the couch awkwardly, not sure what to say.

“I guess Nicole is right. It’s so hard to think when you’re caught up in the moment…”

“You’re not kidding,” she said solemnly, resting her chin in her hands. “It scars you.”

I had totally forgotten that Annie wasn’t a . I’d especially forgotten that it had been with one of my bandmates that she’d lost her ity.

“I forgot.” I put a hand on her knee. “Should we wait?”

“I think it’d be best,” she nodded. “I… I don’t want to end up hurting you… too.”

I sat back and we fell into silence again.

*Brianna’s POV*

“So I did a lot of thinking, and I came up with the perfect proposal scene! It incorporates a way to have it filmed and everything!”

“You’re going to film my proposal?” Key asked in shock.

“No, you already made your proposal. We’re going to film the public proposal!” the boss smiled like it was the best plan he’d ever thought of.

“So, what’s the plan?” I asked, nervous for the answer.

“It’ll be like a behind the scenes filming kind of thing. You boys will bring the girls, and we’ll say that they are here so we can film their reactions to seeing one of your boys’ practices. After you perform you, Key, will take Brianna up to the roof. The camera will be filming you ‘without you knowing’, and that’s when you propose. We’ll set up the whole thing so it looks beautiful; fans to blow your hair around, flowers everywhere… it’ll be great!”

“But that’s not how-,”

“Ah, ah, ah!” He wiggled his finger at us. “This is not supposed to be reality. It’s something to make the fans love you two as a couple, rather than be jealous. You wouldn’t want to be hated on, would you?”

I thought about the boss’s words. The whole world is going to hate me.

“Fine, let’s do this.”

“But Brianna,” Key placed a hand on my shoulder. “Are you sure?”

“Yes; let’s make this the most romantic fake proposal in history.”

“Great!” The boss exclaimed in happiness. “We’ll get everything set up and do it tomorrow evening! Oh it’s going to be wonderful! Now Brianna, I’m going to send you off with the makeup artist and we’ll work something out with your hair and makeup. Key, we’ll work on the perfect outfit for you. It has to be something you can dance in, but still look nice when you propose. We’ll touch up your makeup before the scene starts of course…”

The manager walked Key out of the room, still rambling about the plans. Key turned back to look at me in concern, but I nodded to show him not to worry.

Now where’s the makeup artist…?

----------------------

“Um, could you tell me where the-,”

“Omo! You are Key’s bride!” I was cut off at the person’s sudden outburst. “It is cool to meet you! I’m Baekhyun of Exo!”

“Hi,” I smiled nicely. “So could you tell me where the makeup artist is?”

“Oh yes! Follow me.”

He led me down the hall and wouldn’t stop talking as we walked. “It’s exciting to meet the other half of this year’s power couple. You two are going to get really popular. SM Entertinament will be super popular too! Did you know that we are planning on releasing a new album soon? I’m really excited. Oh, here we are!”

“Thank you,” I bowed.

“No problem! Congratulations to you and Key by the way!” He clapped to himself and headed off down the hall yet again.

Word sure spreads quickly around here…