Nacho

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Brianna’s POV*

Rebecca, Onew, Taemin, Carolyn, Annie, Jonghyun, Key and I spent the day walking around Seoul and exploring. Every now and then we’d have to stop so the boys could sign a few autographs and whatnot, but for the most part is was very peaceful. We were currently at the park resting and fooling around. Key had left us a little while ago saying he had some important business to attend to; whatever that meant.

I sighed and sat down on one of the park benches. Annie, Taemin, Carolyn, Onew and Rebecca were playing Frisbee in an open part of the park, but since my head was still hurting I decided to sit out. Jonghyun was catching up to us after stopping to purchase a bottle of water, but instead of joining the game I was surprised when he sat down next to me.

“Hey,” he smirked, resting his arm across the back of the bench.

“Hey,” I looked at him a little confused. “Don’t you want to go play with the others? It’s such a nice day!”

“Nah, I’d rather keep you company. It is kinda my fault that you have a concussion.”

“Jjong don’t be silly! It wasn’t your fault. But thank you for caring about me,” I laughed shaking my head.

“Of course,” he smiled. “You’re my dongsaeng’s fiancé!”

My smile slowly faded and I stared off into the distance. “I am; aren’t I?” I mumbled.

“Is something wrong?” Jonghyun sat up and gave me a poke in the arm.

“Oh, uh no. It’s just so crazy to think about. I’m going to marry Kim Kibum of SHINee. The Key. The one person millions of fangirls dream of just getting the chance to meet. I’m marrying him…”

“That is kind of crazy if you think about it. Soon the world will know you as ‘The Girl Who Stole The Key!” he laughed.

“Wow… the world is going to hate me.”

“Pretty much.”

I looked at him worriedly, but he just laughed. “Nah, I’m just kidding. There will always be haters, but you just have to learn to ignore them. You and Key deserve happiness and if they’re real fans they’ll be fine just as long as ‘oppa’ is happy.”

“I hope you’re right,” I sighed, weighing the situation in my mind. “Anyway, what’s up with you and Annie? Have you been able to work anything out at all?”

“Annio,” he sighed. “She just seems to want her space, so I’m going to give it to her. I’m hoping she’ll realize that she needs me.”

“Are you worried about Kyuhyun stealing her from you?”

“Annio!” he said almost too quickly. “Wae do you ask?”

“Well they just seem to be hanging out a lot and-,”

“Oh, they’re just friends. Annie still loves me. I know she does.” His eyes followed Annie as she chased the Frisbee through the grass, jumping up and down excitedly when she caught it. The others cheered and she then threw it toward Taemin. In actuality it ended up three feet away from where it had started. She pouted and I heard Jonghyun chuckle next to me.

Poor guy. I really hope Annie comes to her senses. I mean Jjong can be cocky sometimes, okay most times, but deep down he really is a good guy.

‘The whole world is going to hate me.’

That thought kept creeping back up into my mind, torturing me for all its worth.

-------------------------------

“Key!” I exclaimed when we entered the dorm.

He was sitting on the couch, but sat up as soon as we entered; putting something gently into the box he had in his hands.

“So watching TV was your important business?” I laughed as he made his way toward me.

“No; but this was,” he smiled, gesturing toward the box in his hands.

“What’s in i-,”

*Meow!*

I gasped and put my hands to my face. “Omo Key! You didn’t!”

“I did,” he smiled widely, taking off the lid of the box to reveal a small, fluffy kitten.

“Oh he’s so adorable!” I exclaimed, picking up the small creature.

“She,” Key corrected me. “I thought we might want a daughter to start off with.”

“Oh she’s so precious. You’re so precious!” I snuggled the cute kitten in my arms, tickling its tummy while it purred softly and rubbed its head against my hand. She was all grey except for her white muzzle and three of her little paws. “I love her coloring. It’s like she’s missing one sock!”

“What should we call our little girl?” Key asked, putting his arm around me and petting our small ‘child’ with his finger.

“What about Nacho?”

“Nacho?! How did you come up with that?!” he laughed.

“Well,” I smiled looking up at my fiancé. “Since she’s missing a sock, it's like a mystery which makes me think of Sherlock Holmes. You guys have your song ‘Sherlock’. In the song it sounds like Taemin says-,”

“Soy un dorito!” Rebecca cut me off.

“Yes! It makes me think of Nacho Cheese Doritos!”

“Oh yebo you are too much,” Key laughed, kissing my forehead. “Nacho is it then. Who knew our first child would be named after food?”

I laughed and hugged my sweet boyfriend, so happy to have him in my life. The kitten snuggled between the two of our bodies, purring softly with her eyes closed. We looked down at Nacho, then back into each other’s eyes. My face was smiling, but something was still haunting me on the inside.

‘The whole world is going to hate me.'

 

 

So I made a poll for you guys and I was so excited about it I put up this chapter so I could put the poll on! (And I like this chapter^^) But the poll isn't working >.< Anyway, I will make a manual one!

 

Question: Who do you ship?

1. Minole (Minho&Nicole)
2. Nicsung (Yesung&Nicole)
3. Neither

Put your vote in the comments!!!!^^