Kiss

Key x You: Coke (Oneshot)

It wasn´t meant to happen. But it did. And you don´t have an excuse to explain why you didn´t refuse it.

Why you didn´t refuse him.

Pictures of angry fans flashes behind your closed eyelids as you feel his slightly parted lips against yours. The coke in your hands is suddenly forgotten: you´re not that thirsty anymore.  Your knuckles turn white as you squeeze the can silently as he nibbles at your lower lip.

The breath you didn´t know you were holding emerges as he breaks the kiss and looks you in the eye.

“I love you.” He tells you.

He doesn´t wait for you to answer him, because it seems that he knows the answer by just looking into your wide open eyes, and he leans in again. His kiss is sweet, yet, a bit possessive as if he´s trying to claim you as his own.  It´s far more demanding than the first kiss. You´ve to lean your head back to give him better access to your mouth since he´s a bit taller than you.

His kiss tastes like strawberry and coke, or, maybe it´s you who taste of coke?

His grip on your arms lessens as his hands move up your arms, then down again in a caressing manner until he finally gathers the courage to embrace you. He holds you as if he´s afraid he´d break you, but also as if he´s afraid this moment would end: that you´d run away. He knows you all too well, because you´re not the kind of girl who´d let just anyone touch you. But you can´t run, because his mere presence makes your knees go weak.

 He isn´t just anyone he´s Kim Kibum. The man you´ve looked up to for a long time, the bold guy you fell in love with months ago.

The can of coke falls to the ground as you wrap your arms around his neck, brining the two of you closer together. The soft drink colors the white floor in a brown, sticky color. You touch his hair, his soft, dyed blonde hair, and you feel his conch piercing as you cup his face with our hands. He looks at you in a bewildered manner. It seems as if he wasn´t expecting you to return his gesture of love.

“You fool.” You tell him with a small smile on your red lips.

His dark brown eyes widen at the playful insult and a grin grows wider on his face.  Key put his hands on yours as he stares into your eyes.

“You do know that you have to compensate for my coke, right?” You snort.

Key makes a surprise sound and you laugh. He wasn´t expecting that. You like to surprise him. Key kisses your nose playfully.

“Coke isn´t good for you.” Key argues knowingly.

Coke has been your obsession for a while, but you´ve been trying to stop for a while now. It´s hard, it made you crazy, but you´re also successful.  You won´t drink as much anymore. Key knew of your troubles and is trying to help.

“You are not good for me.” You pout.

Key seems to understand that you´re serious, that the two of you being together will cause a lot of problems. His fans won´t approve of it.  You notice that Key has been thinking of this too, when he avert his eyes a moment before he looks at you with new strength. It didn´t stop him from pursuing you.  It makes your chest warm with affection.

“But…, just like coke, I just can´t give it up.”

And you kiss him.