Chapter 1

The Blue Camellia

The young man picked up the picture frame on his bed side table while smiling softly to himself. In the picture frame, there were four young, smiling children, 2 girls and 2 boys.

"Am I doing the right thing, Princess?" whispered the young man his smile long gone from his face, "Should I give up my love for you? Move on and....marry her?" 

"JUNSU! There you are! I was wondering where you were! Thank goodness I found you! Taeyeon and her parents are coming over to talk about the wedding preparation! I'm so excited!" stated Mrs. Kim as she entered Junsu's room.

"Junsu...I see you're looking at your childhood picture. Brings back the memories! We musn't forget to invite them to your wedding! I have talked to Mr. and Mrs. Lee and I know for sure that Hyukjae and Sunkyu will be here for your wedding...but I have yet to get a hold of the Zhangs....a pity...but I shall make sure that they attend the wedding." Mrs. Kim stated finally noticing that her son was looking at a picture frame. Junsu did not respond to his mother's statement but simply kept on staring at the photo in deep contemplation. Mrs. Kim let out a sigh and gently took the photo from his hands.

"Junsu, I am proud of you. I know that you are feeling burdened right now and that you are having second thoughts about the wedding. I just want you to follow your heart. Do you understand? Don't feel burdened about marrying Taeyeon because of the fact that her father is your father's business partner. Just listen to your heart. I won't be mad if you don't want to go through with the wedding," stated Mrs. Kim while hugging her son, "Besides, Junho will be taking over your father's company so you technically don't have to agree to this marriage."

"I know, mom, I know. Taeyeon is a great girl. I know that I might be able to eventually love her like she loves me. I am just...just unsure if I am making the right decision. I don't want to disappoint you and father." Junsu stated.

"Son...no matter what you decide you will never disappoint me. I will talk to your father, don't worry about him. Remember I will always fully support you. Just please make up your mind soon before people get in to deep," said Mrs. Kim, "Hurry and finish up here. The Kims are coming over so you need to be downstairs when they arrive."

"Ok mom," answered Junsu as his mother left his room. The thought of his childhood friends coming to his wedding made him happy. He could finally see her again. The girl with the blue camellia bracelet. His princess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you enjoy my first chapter of The  Blue Camellia. This is my first time writing such a serious drama filled story. --; My other fanfics are more of a comedy with a little drama....so I hope this turns out good! Comment on what you think please!