The Illness and The Truth

Sister, Childhood, Fear, and Marriage

"Oppa, my heart aches again."
She was stared at the floor with the sweat streaming down slowly. Her eyes were glazed and her breath suddenly cut into pieces. "Seohyun-ah, gwencahana?" I immediately got up from my seat. Her body was hung limp at once, luckily I had a chance to sustain it.
"Seohyun? Gwenchana? Answer oppa, Seohyun." I shook her head. She was just as she continued pounding her chest so hard.
  "Do not like that. Let's go to the hospital!" I immediately picked her bony body with alacrity. She was squeezed so hard my shirt, sweat continued to flow without interruption. I can not imagine how much pain is it.
"Oppa .. this hurts ... " she cried loudly.

 

~~~~~

I could hear at a glance, attempting to pull the long-term breathing. Even just hearing it feels very painful. I can not imagine how pain becomes Seohyun. I squeezed my hair out loud trying to share the pain.
"Hyung! How was Seohyun?"A young man running towards me.
"I do not know, Taemin-ah. She suddenly collapsed earlier. Whereas before we had time to eat together," I moan.
"She'll survive, Hyung. Like the previous times." He said. I nodded weakly. Hope. Ah no. I beg you. Let her stay.
Doctor came out from the room. His face could not read at all.

"Who is Seo Joohyun family?" he asked. I immediately went to the doctor, "I do. I Cho Kyuhyun, Seohyun's brother."
The doctor sighed, "You should be thankful because Seo Joohyun could survive this time."

I glared at him, "What do you mean by the word this time?"
"Heart defects is very critical. Pulse frequency was decreased greatly even since I check two months ago. She even beat only once every 2 seconds. Although she remained, her ability to survive will not be long. Because every day of her breathing will become shorter. "


What did he say? Seohyun will die so? Hah, impossible. I lifted the collar of his shirt, "You're .... you're a doctor right? What is your function if you can not treat my sister? I will pay whatever as long as you can treat Seohyun!!!"
"Hyung!" Taemin pulled my hands. "What the hell are you, hyung!" He snapped.

The doctor was immediately confirmed the location of the collar of his shirt, "Mr. Cho, you must know if the heart's most vital organ is not it? Predictions for the donor, is very small. If the heart is not the same, will not be donated. "
"Wear the heart of one among us, Dr. Choi! Surely there are things you can do .... "Taemin said. "All right. If that's your desire, we will conduct the examination. If it fits, one of you must give your lives for Seo Joohyun. "he said.
Me and Taemin, nodded.

_Flashback_

"It's Seohyun. Kyuhyun-ah, Taemin-ah ... eomma hope you guys can think of her as your sister. Eomma beg you, please keep Seohyun, Arra? "
I looked at the girl's face carefully. I've never seen her before.
"Hyung, she is?" Taemin whispered, my brother. I quickly shook my head because I did not know who the girl. The girl came up to me slowly. Her face lit up to see us both.
"Oppa .... willing to accompany me to play the crime committed?" she asked.

_Flasback end_