Once You're Gone

Even If I Try To Send You Off, I Still Feel Your Presence
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

▬ Final Chapter: Once You're Gone ▬

 

I still remember the times we have shared together.

Going to amusement parks or celebrating birthdays by blowing candles… along with my homemade cooking.

Having dates everyday or spending our time at home, just the two of us. 

But my most favorite of them all was having a stroll down the shorelines while waiting to watch the sunset.

Those magnificent reflections of the waves, the whisper of the calm winds, and the touch of your warm hands, captivate my soul.

Ahh... Those were the memories I have once cherished with you. 

 It’s such a waste; I would’ve never thought that this day would come.

A day where I realize that you are gone; waking up, knowing that I would never once again see your smiling face.

Those memories that we have shared, how come my heart still sees it?

Why can I not let you go?

Please, I beg of you, don’t stay in my heart once you’re gone…

 

 

She was my angel, my one and only.

She would always know what is kept hidden deep within the depths of my heart.

She was the only one who could change my dying soul and rescue me from the depths of hell.

 

"Sunggyu!" she would call out to me while running with her bare feet along the shores, dressed in a white dress and holding her sandals with her tiny, frail hands. 

She would urge me to follow her and chase her along the shoreline under the raging sun, piercing my skin with its radiating power.

As I reach the cold ocean waters, I pursue my flying angel, showering her with crystal clear droplets formed by the waves.

I would then hug her from behind, surprising her with my action and nonetheless restrict her of the will

Please log in to read the full chapter