Kdramas. Really.

Awkward

I didn't bother with talking anymore, I was too busy cautiously watching the thing powered by electricity Min Jung was currently touching.

"Nuuuuna!"she screamed, flinging her arms around my shoulders. She began to creep her fingers close to my neck and stared at me dead in the eye. "You weren't sleeping around behind my back were you?" she asked suspiciously, pouting.

"Min Jung," I said calmly, smiling as if I would to a child - which Min Jung is an exception, "I would not be your Nuna. Since you are older by two years I am therefore your Donsaeng. You are my Unnie, because we are both-"

"Mmmhmm." she interrupted, staring at me, nodding her head with a vacant expression on her face. "Yah! Were you always this boring, or am I just noticing it now?" "Aaaanyways..I'm watching this new kdrama called 'Shut Up! Flower Boy Band' and I really like the main character, his name is Byung Hee and he wears eyeliner, but it really brings out his eyes. I mean you can kind tell that he's older than the rest of the group in real life but his personality is so dang like able! He's almost as crazy as me." finishing all in one breath, yet miraculously NOT out of breath.

"And De-uh Lord was L a yummy eye candy." she exclaimed, squirming on her bed like a rabid animal. Go figure.

"Yeah, you're almost-crazy.." I scoffed.

But then my cousin did the strangest thing. She smiled. And nooo, not like the friendly smile that you give to your friend when they say a joke that you really didn't hear but don't want to have them repeat. Her smile was blinding and suddenly my eyes began to burn as if I was staring into the sun. So, I did what was most logical.

I booked it out of the room and in to my bedroom, climbed under the covers and closed my eyes, where I let out a huge sigh I didn't know was in me. Was darkness always this warm?

--- Later that night at the ranch

"Wae!! Waaaae?!"a nagging voice rang out, ripping in the air.

I jolted ubruptly, regretting it instantly. My sweaty back was attached to the wall; half of it now anyways. (metaphorically of course) The stinging didn't quite subside as I rubbed my eyes and began wondering why I woke up.