I Know What I`m Doing

Seven Deadly Sins

I was extremely surprised when the boys got ready in a mere 30 minutes. That`s usually half Junho`s time and a fourth of Nichkhun`s time to get ready. We were at the studio only 5 minutes out of breath.

At the radio station, the boys were funny, charming and completely lovable. They promoted their new mini-album by singing Don't Stop Can't Stop and Without U. Everyone was completely mesmerized and totally sold with their performance.

I, on the other hand, was thinking about how I`d get through today after the boys are done on the radio. For sure they can`t keep their smiling faces on for too long. I see Jay and Junho`s eyes twitch every now and then at the over perky Taecyeon and the fake-laughing Nichkhun.

After the broadcast, I am positive Chansung will complain that he`s hungry. A few members will protest about eating, yet again, since they "just had breakfast". But since he is the maknae, and our group`s baby, they usually always give in to his whims. Liya Jung included. Yes, I just spoke third person.

Their next schedule is not until 1pm, but it`s going to be packed until then. From recording an episode of Star Golden Bell, then a showcase at 9. At least they`d be busy. But the worst thing about packed schedules is that every time they get a chance to complain. They WILL.

And, I was right of course. It is now a little past 11. And the radio broadcast is over. Well, at least the portion where 2PM comes out, and the moment we stepped out of the building, Chansung claims that he`s hungry. I hear Junsu groan and notice Wooyoung roll his eyes.

"Can we stop by a fast food place?" I asked Chansung, honestly, the boy isn`t that rude to me like some of the other members, I was never uncomfortable addressing him. Maybe because I`m still noona. "We`re short of time, Chansung. We need to be in the KBS building by 12:30...quarter to 1 at the lastest..." I informed him.

"Screw that." Taecyeon blurts out. "Stop feeding him."

"It wouldn`t be logical to delay everyone`s schedule just to feed Chansung." Nichkhun tells me, "So Taecyeon has a point."

"Is Chansung the only one hungry?" I ask the boys.

"YES!" they all said.

No wait. 5 answered. Chansung of course stayed quiet waiting for their response, so that makes 6. Where`s number 7?!

"I don`t mind getting some grub."

Park Jaebeom.

Boy has is moments, but let me repeat the isn`t that rude to me thing...leader and maknae are relatively nice to me. Sometimes their mood-swings just time with Taec`s or Khun`s or Junho`s and it gets bad; but they remember to talk to me like I`m, you know, a human with feelings like everyone else.

"Okay, we`ll go back to the dorm. I know some of you want to get ready all over again. Then we have to meet up with the staff for tonight`s schedule. And then we have to get going to KBS. You practically have about an hour for all these things." I explained to them. "I`ll get Jay and Chansung food once we get back."

"Whatever." Wooyoung walks away.

Just in time though, the car rolled in.

"Noona, kamsahamnida!" Chansung said as he passed by me.

Yes. Food makes him very happy.

Did I mention why I was their manager?

I`ll tell you. I`m a master planner. No kidding. I`m relatively good with schedules and predicting outcomes. So rarely are my boys late or wrong with something when I tell them what to do. It`s a skill I take pride in because I know a lot of people have difficulty with time managament. Key word MANAGEMENT. And the fact I can most of the time tell/predict what the boys feel like doing, I can fix a schedule to their needs.

So, from going to the dorm, Junho, Nichkhun and Junsu fixing up like anything, meeting with JYPE reps and buying Chansung and Jaebeom lunch, all these things went smoothly just as I`d said in the schedule.

And simply because the boys were cooperating really well, we arrived at KBS on time.

"The format of Star Golden Bell is new, okay. It`s called Grade 1, Class 1." I began to explain, "They usually invite about 4 to 5 new students at a time..."

"New students?" Junho wondered.

"Yes, new students. That would be you guys. Instead of the typical term 'guest', the new format of Star Golden Bell calls you 'students'. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, 4-5 students at a time, but this show will be special because they allowed all 7 of you to be on as guests." I informed them.

"Cool." Jay says.

"I think there`s a reason to why they only invite a few people." Nichkhun starts, "I`ve caught in on tv a few times and their segments get really long."

"They guess problem`s about the guests." Wooyoung says.

"And there are 7 of us?!" Taecyeon asked.

"It`s a 2-episode run kind of thing. You know what happens with like, Dream Team sometimes?" I shot a look at Junho, "Or simply that one Happy Together episode with Hyori and Rain! It took up the first half of the next week`s episode."

The boys all thought about it.

"So yes, it`s going to be like that for this one."

"Why?" Jaebeom asked me.

All of them stared at me, too. They were going to record something worth 2 episodes today. Finding that out infuriated them, possibly.

"Because, you`re 2PM."