How LuKai began

2Min vs OnTae

"Ooooo ... this place looks fantastic" Kai commented as he looked around the cafe his hyung had brought him to. Taemin smiled. That's what I said when I first came here with Minho hyung.

"Table for two, please" Taemin informed the waitress as she took out the menu from the counter. She nodded her head and lead the boys to their seat.

The boys sat at their seat while the waitress began giving out the menu to each of them. As the waitress is explaining about today's breakfast special, the boys ignored the waitress and flipped through the menu, their mouth watering.

"Nae, gamsahamnida" Taemin nodded his head as soon as the waitress finishes explaining. The waitress bowed and left the table, leaving the two boys deciding on their breakfast. The boys scan the whole menu, figuring out what to eat as they are having a very hard time choosing.

"Hyung ah ... you shouldn't have brought me here, I can't even choose what to eat!" Kai said, his attention all on the menu.

Taemin chuckled. "Mian Jongin. I just love this place"

"If I were to bring the whole EXO, I think it will take us the whole day to choose!" Kai joked, which made Taemin chuckled again.

Fifteen minutes later, the duo had finally decided on what to eat. Taemin waved at the waitress and then telling her about their orders. After the waitress left the duos, Taemin asked " So ... can I know how you and Lu Han became close?"

Kai smiled after hearing that. He just love hearing Lu Han's name. "Well, if you must know," Kai said as he lean at  back on the chair.

"It all started during our so called 'EXO Bonding Day'" Kai began. "Everyone in the group introduced themselves as we have our dinner at some fancy place. After the introduction, the atmosphere began to be awkward. Well ... actually I'm the most awkward one. I sat next to two of the Chinese member, Kris hyung and Lu Han hyung. Yeah Kris did talk to me in Korean at first but then he began talking to Lu Han in Chinese"

"Did you try talking to Lu Han?" Taemin asked.

"Well, I thought he couldn't speak Korean so I didn't talk to him yet. The next day is the day where all twelve of us are introduced to our dorm. After placing our bags at the rooms that we are assigned to, all twelve of us sat in one circle. This time, I sat in between Lu Han hyung and Kyung Soo hyung. While I was talking to Kyung Soo hyung, I felt a tap on my shoulder so I ended my conversation with Kyung Soo hyung and turn my attention to Lu Han. At first I was quite ... surprised. He actually can talk Korean. So we keep on talking to each other and along the way, we realize that the both of us have a lot of things in common."

Taemin smiled widely. He could not wait for the confession part.

"So the next day, Lu Han hyung and I went to an Amusement Park all by ourselves without any other members of ours or our manager. Just me, Lu Han hyung and Amusement Park. We had a great time there." Kai was then interrupted by the waitress as she served a small basket of croissants.

"Your waffles will be coming soon" the waitress said. The duo nodded and thanked the waitress.

"So what happened next?" Taemin asked after the waitress had left.

"Well ... on our way, we sat together in our van and took pictures. After taking for like .. one ... two ... er ... twenty pictures I guess, he suddenly confessed to me about his true feelings" Kai smiled widely as he said those sentences. Taemin's eyes twinkled as he heard his best friend's story.

Taemin took one of the croissant and said "Wow ... that's cute"

Kai smiled and nodded. "Yeah"

He then laughed and continued "If only those moments were recorded, I will be watching it over and over again or maybe show it to you so that I won't be wasting my saliva telling you"

The duo laughed as his joke. Taemin then looked away from Kai. Hope that he won't be asking about me and Minho.

------------------------

"Breakfast is ready!" Key exclaimed as he came out of the kitchen holding a tray full of plates of bacon with eggs. Instead of helping, the other three members just stare at their breakfast as it gets closer and closer.

"One for you ... you .. you .. and me" Key muttered as he serve the breakfasts to s. As soon as their breakfast are placed right infront of them, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho began consuming their breakfasts, leaving Key alone as he walk back to the kitchen to get their drinks.

As Key took the jug of orange juice and place it on the tray, he realised that someone is missing. He took four cups and tried to figured out who is missing.

Jinki hyung is there ... and so is my Jjong baby. Minho is there too .. which means .... Key wondered as he walked out of the kitchen and to the dining table. He places the tray in the middle of the table and then sat on his seat as he began eating his breakfast.

Before he took a bite of his bacon, he asked "Ya ... where's the maknae?"

The other three who were busy eating their meal suddenly froze right after what Key said.

"I'll text him" Onew said as he places his utensil down and took out his phone and began texting the maknae. Minho frowned and shook his head.

"No .. I'll text him." Minho said, taking out his phone from his pants pocket.

"Well ... too bad. I'm already sending a text to him" Onew said. Minho breathed in and out loudly, full of anger. He then stood up from his seat and took Onew's phone away.

"YA! CHOI MINHO!" Onew yelled. Minho began walking near the rubbish bin.

"I can give your phone back but you must not text Taeminnie or else ... " Minho threatened his hyung, his mouth turning into a smirk.

"GIVE THAT BACK. WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT FOR YOU LEADER" Onew yelled.

"Well, where's your respect to your member?!" Minho replied.

"I'M THE OLDEST. I DESERVE MORE RESPECT THAN YOU"

"WELL, YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR RESPECT TO ME TOO"

"HOW DARE YOU YELLED AT ME"

"YOU STARTED IT"

"I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO YELL AT MY MEMBERS"

"STOP THINKING THAT YOU'RE SO IMPORTANT"

"I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU!"

"ENNNOUUGGGHHH!" Jonghyun yelled, interrupting their 'yelling war'. Onew and Minho turned to look at Jonghyun, who's face is full of anger. While the atmosphere is feeling quite awkward, Key is happily eating his breakfast, not giving a about what is happening.

"What's wrong with you guys? What is this? Fighting over Taemin during breakfast?!" Jonghyun began as he raised his voice, his arms folded. Onew and Minho hung their head low as if they are being scolded by their teacher.

"We are SHINee. There's no such thing as fighting with members in SHINee. SHINee is one. No one should be losing their respect to whoever. Jinki hyung especially. You lead SHINee and as a leader, you have to show a good role model to your members. But instead I am the one who's lecturing you instead of the other way round!"

The room was then filled with silence. No one talks. Onew and Minho stared at the floor as they listened to what Jonghyun is talking about.

Jonghyun looked at them with a disapproving look. He felt embarassed of s especially his leader. He sighed and then continued, "I'm going to talk to Taemin about this when he came back from wherever he is. After talking to him, I'm going to give you guys two weeks to sort this thing out and after that, one of you had to move on without Taemin. Get it?"

The duo nodded. Jonghyun then turned towards the dining table and then pour himself an orange juice, freshening himself up before he continues to eat his breakfast.

2minvsontae
author'snote.
aloha! hehe. i've updated. sorry for the late u[date T_T
so yeah uhm. Dream Girl was awesoeme :D currently waiting for
U-Kiss' comeback. OMYGOD I ALMOST LOST THIS CHAPTER  O_O
anyways, see you guys soon :D comments are deeply appreciated <3