Confession

2Min vs OnTae

Should I? But, what if Minho hyung finds out about it? Taemin wondered as he sat on his bed thinking. Its been three days since Taemin is planning to confess to Onew. But he is currently Minho's. Taemin ruffled his hair in frustration. What shoud I do?!?

A minute later, Taemin finally made his decision. He got up from his bed and made his way out to the living room where Onew is on the couch watching television.

Taemin stood a few feet away from the couch. He cleared his throat before he began.

"Uh, hyung. I have to tell you something" Taemin said. Onew turned his head around to see who's talking to him. Onew's face turned from the boring look to a more brighter look as soon as he saw the maknae.

"Oh sure, sure! Come here and sit." Onew said as he pat on the empty seat next to him. Taemin nodded and walked his way to the couch as Onew turned the television off.

What to say ... what to say ...Taemin thought as his eyes wander around the room. Onew turned his direction towards Taemin.

"So what is it you want to tell me?" Onew asked, his face full of anticipation. Taemin gulped. Be a man, Taemin. Be a Taeman. his conscience said.

Taemin sighed and obeyed his conscience. "Hyung, I've fallen for you" he confessed and gave his hyung a kiss on the cheek.

"LEE TAEMIN. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" a booming, deep and furious voice asked. Taemin turned around to the direction  where the voice came from.

Standing at the entrance door of the dorm is the group's busiest member, Choi Minho. Taemin's heart beat as fast as a running Cheetah as he looked at his angry hyung standing by the door.

Before Taemin could explain what is happening, he was pulled away from the couch by Minho. Both are now standing face to face to each other.

"Why?" Minho asked, his voice more calmer now. Taemin looked into Minho's tired and angry eyes. How should I explain this? I knew my plan won't work Taemin thought.

Onew stood up from the couch and pushes Taemin on the couch. He mouthed a 'sorry' to Taemin before he turn to face Minho.

"In case you didn't see or hear, let me reiterate what Taemin had said to me" Onew cleared his throat before continuing. "He loves me. Me, Lee Jin Ki. Not you anymore, Choi Minho."

Minho clenched his fists, controlling his anger. "Before I lose my respect for you hyung, you better leave Taemin alone" he said through clenched teeth.

Onew smirked and shook his head. "You should be the one to leave Taemin alone" he said.

Minho began to breathe loudly and at a fast pace and he suddenly grabbed Onew by his shirt. "Fine. If you want it that way, I challenged you to try and capture Taemin's heart by the end of the month. Whoever win gets Taemin, deal?"

Minho let go of Onew's shirt. "Deal" Onew agreed. Minho nodded and then made his way to hte bathroom while Onew made his way to his room.

What have I done? Taemin asked  mentally.

 

The time shown on Taemin's phone is 8:30am. He sat up on his bed as he began stretching. His stomach suddenly began to grumble. "Is Key hyung awake?" he asked himself. He got off of his bed and made his way to Key's room.

He slowly opened the door and peek at his hyung qho is peacefully asleep on his pink bed. Taemin sighed and closed the door back. He went back to his room and took his phone from the desk and unlocked the phone. He pressed the 'Phone Dial' icon and began calling someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Taemin asked.

"Hyung! Long time no hear!" Taemin's best friend, Kai answered.

It has been three months since Taemin and Kai hang out with each other due to SHINee's and EXO-K's busy schedules and they are too busy with their own schedules, they didn't even have the chance to say hi.

"How are you?" Taemin asked.

"Fine hyung! You?"

"Fine too. Uh, Jongin. Are you free now?"

There was a moment of silence but Taemin could hear Kai asking his manager about his schedule.

"I'm free yes. Why?"

"Let's eat breakfast together"

"Sure! See you!" Kai exclaimed.

Both hung up and Taemin began getting ready.

 

Half an hour later, Taemin is finally ready for his breakfast 'date' with Kai. He walked out of the dorm, locked the door and walked towards the black mini van that is waiting for him outside the dorm. Kai opened the van's door as soon as he saw his hyung.

"What took you so long?" Kai asked. "My hyungs are sleep. I don't want to wake them up so I have to get ready carefully" Taemin said. Kai rolled his eyes.

As the van make its way to the destination, Taemin asked "So ... how's EXO?"

"Idiot, why did you ask him that?!" my conscience said as he smacked me on the face. Taemin sighed and knew that he shouldn't have asked that question because he knows that Kai is going to ask the same thing.

"Everything is going well." Kai began. "EXO-M just came back from China yesterday! Oh god, you don't know how much my miss my Hannie"

Taemin gulped at the phrase 'miss my Hannie'. He remembered how overjoyed he is when Minho is finally free after his busy schedule for To The Beautiful You which he acted with Taemin's admirer, Choi Sulli. He remembered how Minho carried him and spin him around as soon as he got home asking, "How's my Taeminnie?"

"Hyung?" Kai asked as he snap his fingers infront of Taemin's face. Taemin looked at Kai with surprise. Kai facepalmed. "You didn't hear my story, don't you?"

Taemin shook his head. "Mian, Jongin"

"Is anything wrong, hyung?" Kai asked, suspecting something wrong just from the look at Taemin's expression. Taemin shook his head.

"Hyung, we're best friends. Tell me" Kai said.

Taemin sighed and told Kai the whole story about what had happened the day before. "Oh my god, hyung! You have feelings for Jinki hyung?!" Kai asked.

Taemin raised his eyebrows and nodded. "But, what about Minho hyung?" Kai continued.

Taemin sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. I need help"

Kai patted his hyung's back. Taemin looked out of the van window. He needs help. He needs advice. But from who? Kai? No, he needs someone older. He needs his Jonghyun hyung, the only hyung that can help him and lead him to the right path when he gets lost.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Key woke up from his sleep and began yawning and stretching. As he was about get off of his bed, whining is heard in the living room. He walked out of his room and to the living room and soon he is showered with whinings from s.

"KIBUM! YOU'RE AWAKE FINALLY!" Onew exclaimed as he shook Key. "DO YOU KNOW HOW HUNGRY WE ARE?!" Key raised his eyebrow. "Mianhae. I'm just tired" he said.

"Hyung, go wash yourself up and get us breakfast. We're starving." Minho whined. Jonghyun, who is sitting next to Minho, nodded in agreement.

"Arasso" Key said. He turned around and walked towards the bathroom. "Always depend on me when it comes to cooking. Urghh. Sickening. Lucky for them I'm too lazy to nag." he muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

 

2minvsontae
author'snote.

omigod yeah! I'm done! I hope you
guys won't unsubscribe to my story D:
gawd, I can't wait for Dream Girl! GAHH
finally they are wearing something ouo.
okok. see you guise at the next chapter.
comments are deeply appreciated ^^