[Chapter 2]

∞Love Triangle∞

[A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! CHANYEOL'S POV IS HEEEEERRRREEE! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :B]

 

 

>>Chanyeol's POV<<

It was 7 am and I was waking Cristina up. She woke up, smiled at me for seconds and told her to wash herself. "Cristina, we're gonna be late for your first day of school" I shouted as my jaw was wide open I saw her wearing her school uniform. "Wow...Beautiful," Cristina was blushing and I send her to school. There were many mixed children from around the country. "Hai, I'm Cristina, what your name?" she asked and made friends. I wave my hands to her and said goodbye. 

I went straight to SM building and start practicing for our comeback this weekend at Music Bank. When I went inside the dance room, EXO-K members and Mr. Soo Man stared at me while sitting on floor. I sat on the floor and Mr. Soo Man started to speak. "All of you have to go to school starting tomorow and set your alarm at 5 in the morning. If you wake up late, then you all have to do a punishment for 1 week, arasso?" We all nodded and Mr. Soo Man left the dance room. We sighed and started to practice. 

 

>>Fast Forward<<

After finish practicing, some of us headed to coffee shop and some of them went staright to the dorm. I followed them back home since I was so tired from practicing. It's still early to pick up Cristina from school, so I decided to set my alarm and turn on the television. 'I should've follow the others to the coffee shop just now' My thought says. I watch some cartoon since there's nothing interesting to watch. 'Ding Dong Ding' there's a person at the door but I was lazy to open it.

 

DO open the door and the pizza guy showed out in front of the door. I looked back and heard he says "Delivery to the EXO members from Mr. Soo Man," he handed the pizza and a simple card. DO put the pizza on the table in front of me while he was reading the card out loud saying, "To my Dearest EXO Members, goodluck for tomorow and don't be naughty, misbehave or broke the rules at school, ARASSO? And for tomorow, at the end of school hours, you guys have to wait in front of the school gate and wait for van to come. From: Mr. Soo Man" 

 

We both ate whole pizza and finished it along witth the side dishes. We sat there with our tummy full with foods and continue watching the television. As I was going to change the channel, my alarm rang and stood up. I rode my grey Porsche to pick up Cristina from school. When I arrived, Cristina was playing some clay and made a flower with her new friends. I tap her head and she was shocked.

 

 

[A/N: CHANYEOL'S POV IS OVER?!?! T.T btw hope you guys enjoy my next chapter :B Guess who is gonna be in the next chapter? It starts with a letter D and ends with a letter N..keke ^^ *ppyong :b]