You kept your promise for her, but why not mine?

The Rich and Poor Difference.

BEWARE. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol , its not rated, just beware keke. Because its kinda irritating later on. :)

------------------------------------------------------

-Taemin's POV-

I woke up.

Jihye hasn't woke up yet.

I haven't been going out with her lately.

So I decided to go out with her today.

FYI , its holiday already.

I saw Jihye moved.

" Baby , did you missed me? "

" Taemin oppa... i missed you. "

" Miann , lets go out today. "

" Really!? Where?! "

" Lotte World ? "

"OK! "

" I'll meet you there @ 3pm , cuz I promised to go out with Minhee noona today. "

-Jihye's POV-

Of course , Minhee noona comes first. I must cherish the days ahead. because I only got 6 days left with Taemin.

" Ok. Sure. "

" K. "

- -Afternoon -

I wore the nicest and comfy-est clothing i had .

I dolled myself up too.

I walked to the nearby bakery.

I then took a taxi to Lotte World.

-3hrs later -

Why isn't oppa here yet!

My phone ran out of battery.

I sat on the bench.

It then started to rain.

Great.

This is totally not my day.

I didn't have any money to taxi back home . I thought Taemin will send me home.

I walked myself home angrily.

=

=

When I finally reach home , I kicked my flats away and saw Minhee forcing TaeJi to eat some steak.

" YAH! You shouldn't feed him that. "

" Miann... "

-Normal POV -

Jihye pushed Minhee causing Minhee to hit her head on the bacony glass door.

"AH! "

Footsteps came down.

" Oh my god! Minhee! Are you okay? WHAT DID YOU DO ?! " Taemin said.

" I'm sorry , I didn't mean- "

" Shut up . Can't you see that Minhee is hurting right now ? "

He said shut up... Watching him hold Minhee to the sofa,

I run upstairs. Feeling betrayed, unwanted.

I slammed the door behind me and finally then collasped on the ground.

I tried to get up and to my laptop.

---------------------------------------------------------LAPTOP IN PROGRESS-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blogger.com

Title : I admit.

Post : I admit that Taemin doesn't like me anymore. In any case, well , just to share before I break down... I bought 7 different-coloured bears. For each day, I'll record my note for Taemin to share my thoughts and dreams for each date we went for the last week we're gonna spent together.

Jihye.

-- [Here comes the irritating parts]

hotmail.com

INBOX(4)

SooMan RE: Transfer

Sungjong Helloooo Saengg-ie!

Appa Sungjong-ie is back!

havefun123@hot.. Get free money!

I opened Lee Soo Man's email first.

-

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Subject : RE: Transfer.

Dear Ms Jihye

     Oh , thank you for your compliment. Well , I understand if my boy's behaviour can be very... how do I say erm , OVER? I've another son who came back from abroad and is living with his friends. I think I don't need to find another maid. So you could transfer over. Minhee is a professional maid so I'm sure she can take my sons. So I'll ask my chauffer to drive you there in case you don't know the way. You said next week right? My chauffer will be ringing the doorbell.

 

    Hey! and don't be so stiff around me. I'm a cool guy actually. HAHA.

SooMan-ie!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: [email protected]

From:[email protected]

Subject : Transfer

Dear  Mr Lee Soo Man ,

      I heard that you sent someone over. Thanks.  I know although your very strict , your still very kind and didn't stress me out. Anyway , my main objective is to ask you whether I could not serve your boys anymore, I could serve you or any of your relatives and such. But I want to change.

I hope you will approve of this. Please reply as soon as possible!

-Jihye (Maid of your sons)

--

I replied

To: [email protected]

From:[email protected]

Subject : RE: Transfer

Aha! You can send the chauffer downstairs on Saturday at 9am I'll be out there before that time. I want to leave quietly.

Thankyews... SooMan-ie!

Jihye<3

______________________________________________________________________________________________

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Subject : RE: Transfer.

Dear Ms Jihye

     Oh , thank you for your compliment. Well , I understand if my boy's behaviour can be very... how do I say erm , OVER? I've another son who came back from abroad and is living with his friends. I think I don't need to find another maid. So you could transfer over. Minhee is a professional maid so I'm sure she can take my sons. So I'll ask my chauffer to drive you there in case you don't know the way. You said next week right? My chauffer will be ringing the doorbell.

 

    Hey! and don't be so stiff around me. I'm a cool guy actually. HAHA.

SooMan-ie!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: [email protected]

From:[email protected]

Subject : Transfer

Dear  Mr Lee Soo Man ,

      I heard that you sent someone over. Thanks.  I know although your very strict , your still very kind and didn't stress me out. Anyway , my main objective is to ask you whether I could not serve your boys anymore, I could serve you or any of your relatives and such. But I want to change.

I hope you will approve of this. Please reply as soon as possible!

-Jihye (Maid of your sons)

--

I then opened up Sungjong's email

From: [email protected]

To:[email protected]

Subject: Helloooo Saengg-ie!

Dongsaengg! I went to visit Appa already , he said you replaced him on the maid job , ewww, with a bunch of boys?! OMGGGOMGGG , nooooo Saeng-ie don't let then touchh chuuuu~. Anyway, don't worry about the no education thing,I'll find you a tutor. :D L and I wanted to tutor but well we're busying preparing something. Maybe , one of my hyungs can tutor you , what do you think? Sungyeol? Nah , his too childish , you guys will end up playing. Sunggyu ? Nahh, his too nagging you'll get irritated and kick his , don't want that to happen :D . Dongwoo? Well , his okay but the fact that he laughs at everything , but my hyungie is cute<3. Woohyun? His too , er , unsocialable and quiet? Ahh!! Hoya!! His great! He always scores full marks for everything! I'm sure he'll help you! Well , but his abit... cold? He is like the RICHEST among us , hehe. Maybe Hoya or Woohyun may suit you, the rest. Nuh uh. Myungsoo has been bugging me to ask you to visit us!

Till here Saeng!

Fromyourmostlovingcuteadorablesmartbrother,

Sungjongie~<3

-

I replied to Sungjong oppa that i'll think about it and reply him asap.

I got up to take out the first bear out of the drawer.

" Today , you asked me out to Lotte World , I was very happy , even though you had promised Minhee unnie to help her buy things. The fact that you asked me out covered everytime. But, you didn't came.

- DAY #2 -

I woke up extra early to prepare breakfast and took mine and went to my room . Taking Taeji and his food up with me.

I walk and saw Onew.

We stared at each other for a moment and i ignored and then walked quietly to my room.

I stared at my food while but never did touch it while Taeji enjoys his meal beside me.

" Taeji-ah , Nice to know that your eating well.. " I patted his head. " Stay here Taeji. "

I grabbed my breakfast and walked downstairs.

=============

Not really a cliffhanger? Miann for not updating , heres the LOOONG UPDATE. At least , I think it was. I'm very tired ><

SUPPORT MY NEW FIC! ft. Infinite & You (Minor: KPOP GROUPS)

Used

SUPPORT! SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! <3

I'll update that then go to sleep<3

Sorry if you find the email CONFUSING AND ANNOYING.

Thanks for reading! <3

-CM<3