New Girl : ( Part 1 ) Bye , my education.

The Rich and Poor Difference.

- Jihye's POV -

I woke in the sound of a alarm clock.

A bunch of blonde hair flew on my face.

Yes. I've been sleeping with Taemin.

Ever since we got together we got really close and slept with each other. I trust him to not do anything.

and Obviously , he didn't.

I got up and brush my teeth.

I made breakfast for them.

And made my special coffee . It was one of my best abilities. The boys liked my coffee too.

-Taemin's POV -

" YAH, What on earth is this?! "  Onew hyung said holding up a burnt book.

" OMG!! " BabyJihye said , rushing to the books.

" Sorry. I was revising for my exams this coming week. I didn't watch what was put into the toaster... Aish! Ottoke! "

I walked over to her and hug her by her waist.

" Baby , its okay, I'll lend you mine. "

She then went to prepare our breakfast.

-Normal's POV -

5 plates of burnt toast settle on the table.

" WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?! " Onew spat.

" Huh , erm , sorry! I wasn't looking! Eat the bacon and eggs then! " Jihye smile.

Jihye then walk to a doghouse , a mini fury white puppy walked out

"TaeJi-ah , heres your food. " Jihye said patting the dog as the doorbell rang.

Jihye the door.

A beautiful lady walked in directly.

" Hey! thats so rude! " Jihye mumbled the last part.

" YOU CANT GO IN!! "  The girl went forward without hesitation.

====

" Omooo! Your back , Jagiya " Onew said.

Onew continued to hug the girl.

" Min-hee noona ! " Taemin went towards a girl and hugged her tightly.

A heart came crashing unknowingly.

-Jihye's POV -

I tried not to be bothered by the tight hug that Taemin oppa gave the girl named Minhee.

But my face fell.

I've never seen Oppa hug so tight with someone before.

- Later on  @ Night -

" Taemin oppa! "

I open just to see Taemin and Minhee cuddling together and watch a movie.

I then slowly and quietly closed the door and then took my coffee.

I turn around and saw Onew.

" Sorry. " I mumbled.

Then walked towards the kitchen. But a hand stopped me and took my cup of coffee.

" Is this for me ? Thanks. " he took it without hesitation and drank it.

" I- forget it. You drink it anyway , I was gonna pour it away. " I then sigh and went to my room.

-Onew's POV -

Shesh whats wrong with that girl.

I open the door slight and saw Taemin and Minhee jagiya cuddling with each other.

Minhee, why do i love you so much, but I know you like Taemin.

Taemin.... why isn't she accompanying that girl.

No wonder that girl feels disappointed since this morning.

I could take it as its normal now as Minhee normally does that to Taemin

She didn't care about me at all.

I then went into her(Jihye) room.

I saw her in one corner of her room , hugging her legs.

No tears , no smile . Just expressionless.

" Yah . You look creepy like this.. I know you want to cry and all. JUST CRY. " I blurt.

" Anii. I'm not those type that is easily jealous................. " she started saying it emotionlessly

There was a long pause.

" Right..? " she broke down on the word 'RIGHT'

I didn't hesitate to pull her to my chest.

-Jihye's POV -

That night , I spent with Onew, was a long and depressed night. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Then the morning came. I got up early in the morning.

To see my bed still the same.

 

 

 

 

Taemin didn't come to sleep with me yesterday night.

I pulled my covers and cover then over Onew.

I then went to check on the guest room.

Only to see Taemin and Minhee hugging each other sleeping.

I quietly closed the door and went to brush my teeth and wash up . Applying cleanser and stuff to keep my skin healthy and nice.

I went down and try to make breakfast.

But i saw the table filled with delicious pancakes and tea.

Then i heard footsteps.

"HMMM!! Its smell so good! " ~

The boys then ran towards the dinning table and eat.

" Omo! Did you make this noona? " Taemin oppa asked.

" Neh . :) " Minhee smiled.

Shes a good cook.

Shes pretty.

Shes nice.

No wonder Taemin likes her...

I went to a corner near the balcony. Far away from the dinning room.

" TaeJi-ah , do you think your appa still likes umma ? " I asked.

TaeJi then whined cutely.

" Appa , kind of likes this girl that came to our house yesterday. Does umma have the right to be jealous? Huh? TaeJi-ah , don't ignore me. " I then poured some dog food for him to eat.

He ate it quickly.

" Your hungry huhs ? Ohh , you pooped , let umma clean it up . " I then clear up his 'poooop' and then went to the dustbin and threw it. I walked up the stairs to my room.

-Onew's POV -

" I need to go to the toilet.  " I then walked to the toilet near the balcony which is quiet far from the dinning table. Curse appa for the long distance toilet .

" TaeJi-ah , do you think your appa still likes umma ? " I heard a voice say. I then peeked to see, it was Jihye.

" Appa , kind of likes this girl that came to our house yesterday. Does umma have the right to be jealous? Huh? TaeJi-ah , don't ignore me. "

Shesh gawd, the dog is hungry , FEED HIM , Thats why he ignores you.

GOOD, you know what to do.

" Your hungry huhs ? Ohh , you pooped , let umma clean it up . "

Ewww the dog pooped. She neatly cleaned it up the walk towards the dustbin at the stairs which is just beside the toilet . I quickly went into the toilet and close the door silently and quickly.

I then heard footsteps up the stairs. Phew..

Damn girl. Doesn't know how to stand up for herself.

The whole cry-on-me thing didn't help her realise at all.

---

-Normal Pov -

Jihye then went to school alone while Minhee sent the boys out to school.

---- SCHOOL ----

" Shim Jihye Please go to the principal office now. I repeat. Shim JiHye Please go to the principal office now. "

Jihye went to the principal office. She knocked.

"Come in."

Then open the door

She saw her appa there too.

" Ahh , there you are Ms Shim , please , take a seat. "

Jihye took her seat politely and bowed.

" The reason I called you out here is because about the school fees and your exam results. "

" I'm working on it Sir. Please allow my daughter to continue study. "

" But my boss is already talking about it. He said that theres no bargain. Today will be your last day of school , Ms Shim. Wish you luck in the future. "

Jihye's head drop in disappointment. She knew very well she isn't good in her studies and her school fees are due for months already. But she work very hard.

" Thank you Sir. "

The school bell then rang.

Jihye stood by the school gate.

" Bye, my education. " she whispered.

=== =============================================

I'm so sorry I didn't update earlier like i promise you guys. But this is a pretty long chapter right?

I hope to see more comments T____T.

i'll update another one tomorrow Cuz i know what to update already, Its already 1:16AM in my country.

Hope you guys will subscribe and commmenttt!!

Thankyews for people for commented :)) <333

Love you guys.

Thanks for reading.

-Mel.