Which Class?

Freak High School

They entered the building. “Okay, now which class?” asked Yesung. Green doors lined the green walls.

 

“I don’t care,” said Siwon. “Let’s choose one!” He chose one of the green doors and knocked.

 

“Come in,” a voice said.

 

Siwon opened the door cautiously. He gasped. The room was painted green. Even the tables and chairs were green.

 

The others filed in. The teacher stood up. She turned around. Yoona gave a small shriek. Heechul clapped his hand over .

 

The teacher had short green hair, wearing a green shirt and a green skirt, green stockings and green shoes. She was wearing green-coloured contact lenses. Her fingernails were painted green. Her eye shadows were also green.

 

“How nice to meet you,” she said with a tight-lipped smile. She showed no teeth.

 

“Please, take a seat.” She pointed to 22 empty green chairs and tables at the back of the class. Tyret sat at the back, smiling an evil smile.

 

-Sunny’s POV-

The others grabbed the seats; I hadn’t time to even move. Before I knew it, 21 seats were occupied. And the last empty seat was beside Tyret. I didn’t want to sit with him. But, no choice.

I plopped down on the seat. I turned to my left. Tyret grinned at me. I turned back and shuddered. What a freaky guy he is.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and noticed Tyret leaning towards me. I pushed my chair a little further.

 

“This is just the beginning, Sunny, I’ll be seeing you after this,” he whispered softly. Then he leaned back on his seat.

 

He didn’t say anything for the rest of this stupid green English class.

 

After class, I staggered out of the room with the others. I swear, my eyes were going green. Someone pulled me back into the room. “Hey!” I protested, trying to wring my arm out of that someone’s grasp.

 

He shut the door. Oh . Not again. Tyret.

 

“Tell your friends this: You will be losing a friend very soon,” said Tyret, grinning.

 

I paled. What did he mean?

 

“Oh yes. I’ll make you fall in love with me very soon.”

 

I turned, opened the stupid door and ran out of the room.

 

 

-Tyret’s POV-

I was smitten with Sunny. She’s so beautiful. I sighed. I like her. Too bad she doesn’t like me.

 

I grinned. This game is going to be fun, really fun and really green.

 

 

Sunny’s POV

“I’ll make you fall in love with me very soon.”

He, Tyret, likes me? No way am I going to fall for him. He’s too ugly. On the other hand, he‘s quite cute. I shook my head angrily. What am I thinking?