What High School Is This?

Freak High School

Super Junior’s POV

 

“Arhhhhhggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What’s the matter, Heechul-hyung?” asked Siwon.

“I hate transferring to a new school!” Heechul screamed.

“Shut up, you !” said Leeteuk. “I’m driving!”

Heechul glared at Leeteuk.

 

“I agree with Heechul-hyung,” said Kyuhyun. “This school is scary.”

Heechul looked triumphant.

“How do you know it’s scary?” scoffed Eunhyuk.

“Aish, you are so stupid, hyung,” said Ryeowook. “Just imagine the name of the school! Freak High School!”

 

“That’s only the name, Ryeowook, nothing else,” said Shindong.

 

“Hey, hyungs, look at the school!” cried Kibum. He was looking out the window.

 

“I was right!” said Kyuhyun. “This school looks freaky!”

 

The school was old and ancient, it looked about 200 years old. Vines were everywhere. They saw a group of students standing at the front gate.

 

“Prefects,” whispered Kangin. “They look creepy.”

 

Leeteuk stopped at the front gate. He rolled down his window. One of the white-uniformed prefects looked in. She had long green hair with hot pink ends. Ew.

 

The prefect smiled creepily, showing a pair of green-coloured braces. “You must be the new students. I’m Cystaline. So glad of you to come to our really freaky school.”

She laughed evilly.  

 

“That’s enough, Cystaline.” A male prefect interrupted her. He had bright green hair with black streaks running through it. “I’m Hasenn. Come on in.”

 

Leeteuk parked the car. Hangeng noticed 9 worried-looking girls standing in front of the building. “It’s SNSD!”

 

The 13 boys got out of the car. Donghae flattened his pants. Freak High School uniforms were weird. For boys, they had to wear white pants, red shoes and a bright green shirt. For girls, long pink socks, red shoes, a white skirt and a shirt similar to the boys’.

 

Taeyeon saw them and ran over. “Oppas! I’m so happy to meet you!”

She hugged each of them. Except Leeteuk. Instead she shook hands with him. He looked hurt.

 

The others came over. “This school is, I don’t know, very green,” said Sunny.

 

“The names of the prefects at the gate are strange. Cystaline. Hasenn. Sarra. Natten. Scarette. Tyret. And their hairs are green.” Sungmin shuddered.

 

“Our uniforms are green too,” said Ryeowook and Soo Young together. Soo Young blushed.

 

Suddenly, one of the prefects appeared in front of them. “I’m Tyret. You should be in class now. Go,” he ordered. Then he smiled and left, his green hair with blond streaks sparkling under the sunlight. He looked back. “I’ll be waiting for you!”

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon hugged each other tightly. “Let’s go,” said Yuri.

 

“Right.”