Summary of what's happened so far

In The Land of the Two Crescent Moons

Princess Jiao Lin, the precious daughter of the king Xia Wang, embarks on an adventure together with her newfound friends Zhang Yi Xing, Huang Zi Tao and Xiu Min. Huang Zi Tao is the princess’ bodyguard and his excellent wushu could probably outdo even the best. The princess gets to know later about his ability to stop time. Zhang Yi Xing, on the other hand, is a healer and tends to be somewhat forgetful. He sneaked into the palace grounds and succeeds getting accepted as the royal healer.
The gardener Xiu Min is a new employee and has been making the palace into an even more beautiful place than before, His magical power is frost and can therefore make everything around him turn to ice. When Xiu Min meets Jiao Lin for the first time, he can’t help but fall in love at first sight. His feelings only grew stronger by the day, while his obsession of keeping her to himself makes it more complicated when meeting others.

The story unravels as an arranged marriage between the Xia and the Wu’s have to happen. A decision made by the Kings, who are best friends since they were young. Jiao Lin gets to meet her future husband, Wu Li Yuan, during a party at the Xia palace and almost immediately starts to dislike him. The narcissistic prince Li Yuan only thinks about the future riches he’ll get by this marriage and decides to go through with it in one way or another. Even if he has to use ulterior moves to get what he wants.

 

On Jiao Lin’s way to the Wu palace, she meets even more new friends and gets to know about the magical powers they possess. Powers she has only read about in the books she loves so much. Park Chanyeol is a womanizer with the power of fire. He loves teasing Xiu Min by flirting with the princess openly, making the latter overly jealous. One of his companions, Byun Baekhyun, has the power of light and can therefore light up the dark. His powers will be well used off in the future, especially when the princess gets kidnapped by a woman named Lin Cui Fen.

Lin Cui Fen is a middle-aged woman with a spider tattoo on her neck, a sign of evil, and she pretends to be a fortune-teller to get the princess off guard. Kim Joon Myeon is the leader of the three member group that includes himself, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were sent on a supposedly impossible mission by the crown prince, but succeeded in completing it. Joon Myeon has the power of water and doesn’t refrain from using it whenever he likes.

 

With the help of Oh Sehun and Lu Han, the group soon sets out in search for the princess. With the combination of Sehun’s wind magic and Lu Han’s ability to move things by mind, they follow the crown prince’s younger brother. Wu Yi Fan is the handsome second prince of the Wu’s and is taller than his older brother, a fact Li Yuan despise. Yi Fan has the ability to summon dragons and make them follow his orders. Wei Long is Yi Fan’s majestic black dragon, not like any other dragon with his unruly behaviour towards its master. He uses every trick he knows to make his own will get through. Being taught mischievous things by no other than Yi Fan’s bodyguard, Kim Jong In, the dragon is more like a second Jong In than a real dragon. Kim Jong In with his power to teleport usually ends up in the wrong places, making it both embarrassing and utterly frustrating for him. But nevertheless is his power one of the most convenient ones on their way to find Jiao Lin.

As they are coming closer to the place the princess is held hostage, they have this feeling that the way there had been too easy. Would something bad happen to them when they open the door in the end of the underground tunnel? In that case, what will occur? Will they be able to combine their powers to fight the evil?

 

Jiao Lin, on the other hand, wakes up in a dark and cold room. She doesn’t have a clue of where she is, until a faint light comes through a crack in the wall close by. Her tears stop for a moment as she finally gets her sight of the cramped room. A sight she rather hadn’t seen at all, as spiders was seen crawling everywhere. Panic suddenly rises as the combination of her fear of cramped rooms and spiders combined made her lose any hope whatsoever of getting away. Would they find her? And if they did, will they be able to save her?

 


Author's note:

Hi my dear readers! I'm so sorry for the delay, but I've been busy updating my EXO oneshot collection :/ Now I'm back though :D

I decided to make a summary of what's happened so far just to fresh up everyone's memory ^^ It's been quite a while but hopefully I'll be able to update at least once per week. ;)

Oh! I've made a poster too for this fanfic! ^^ I hope you like it :D

/Angela90s