Chapter 5 – Strange Feeling

Imperfect couples (Hiatus)

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Look noona, I’m really sorry of what Onew hyung did yesterday. I’m sure he didn’t mean it.” Taemin said to me when he learned of what his stupid best friend did to me.

 

“yeah, right! He didn’t mean it cause he actually did it on purpose!!” I said sarcastically.

 

“look, I’m definitely sorry! What do you want him to do?” he begged. Gee, he would definitely do anything for me to forgive his idiotic hyung. Well, keep begging Taemin cause I’ll never gonna forgive him. I was really embarrassed. I need revenge.

 

I stood up, grabbed my bag and headed to the door. I headed to my locker. As I was walking down the hallway I slipped on the slippery floor. I closed my eyes preparing for my head to bump the floor.

 

Weird. I didn’t feel anything. I opened my eyes and I saw Taemin holding my arms. He must have caught me. our faces were inches apart.

 

Dubdub dubdub. I can feel my heart beating so fast. He’s so cute and I just realized it.

 

 

 

Yah! Im Yoona, what the hell were you thinking. You musn’t fall in love with these jerk after what his stupid friend did to you yesterday.

 

I quickly stood up and ran away. I can feel my heart beating so fast and my face heating up. Gosh, what is this? What is this feeling?

 

Taemin’s POV

I stood up and followed Yoona. I saw her heading down the hallway. I noticed that she didn’t noticed the slippery floor, so I ran to catch her just as her head was about to bump the floor.

Our faces were inches apart when I caught her. She quickly stood up and ran. I got a glimpse of her face and I saw it blushing.

 

I headed to the cafeteria and looked for my friends. I sat down beside Key hyung.

 

“hey, guys!” I greeted my friends

 

“hey, maknae!” they greeted back. I noticed that Minho is not around so I asked, “ where’s Minho hyung?”

 

“I dunno. We’ve been looking for him.” Onew replied. I stood up to buy some food.

 

 

Onew’s POV

I’m looking for my dongsaeng, Minho. I wonder where he is. I decided to call his brother, siwon hyung.

 

-on phone-

Siwon: yoboseo?

Onew: hyung! Its me.

Siwon: onew! What’s up?

Onew: um, hyung, where’s Minho? Did he entered school?

Siwon: what do you mean?

Onew: I couldn’t see him since this morning

Siwon: oh. He must be around there. You know that kid, always lounging around the school. You’ll find him.

Onew: araso.

Siwon: I better go now. I still have class. Annyeong!

Onew: annyeong!

~tut tut tut~

 

Gee, I wonder where that dude is? I stood up and went to find him leaving the rest behind

 

 

Fountain……

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“hey!” someone approached me. I looked up and I was shocked to see the person.

 

 

 

“Taeyang oppa!” I stood up and hugged him.

 

“how are you? It’s been long since we last saw each other.” He asked

 

Taeyang is my older brother’s best friend. I’m really close to him that to the fact he treats me like his sister.

 

“I’m fine, oppa! So is Ji Yong oppa.” I gladly replied

 

“that’s great! I better go now. See you later at your house! Annyeong!” he waved goodbye then went away

 

 

Minho’s POV

I’m walking around the school. I happened to pass by the school fountain when something caught my eye. It was Yuri and she was hugging someone. Suddenly I felt something in my heart. I don’t know why, but the feeling appeared so suddenly.

 

I went away from the view and tried to calm my aching heart. I don’t know why. I hoped this feeling would suddenly go away.

 

 

-after school-

 

-café-

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

Ahh… so boring…. My friends went home early and I’m only left behind. I can’t believe the left me. are they my friends?

 

Anyways, enough drama. My order is coming. I’m so hungry, seriously! I didn’t get to eat lunch this afternoon since yuri and I have to practice really hard for the school festival.

 

“hyoyeon!” someone called me. I turned around and I saw my childhood friend who also happens to be my crush, Eunhyuk

 

 

“oppa!” I greeted and motioned him to sit down in front of me. “when did you arrive?” I asked

 

“This morning around 10 am” he told me.

 

We spent the rest of the time talking and catching up. He told me that he would be studying in my school staring tomorrow. We kept talking that we didn’t realize that its already getting dark. He offered to walk me home.

 

-Hyoyeon’s house-

 

“oppa, do you wanna get inside? Umma and Heechul oppa would be glad to see you.” I asked

 

“no thanks. Maybe next time. Say hi to them for me, araso? Annyeong!” he waved goodbye

 

I entered my house and I was shocked of the scene that greeted me in the living room.

 

“Oppa!!” I shrieked and they quickly separate from each other

 

“hyo!” Heechul oppa greeted me. still disgusted by the scene that greeted me, I went straight to my room and laid myself on my comfortable bed. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was already off to my dreamland.

 

1 hour later….

 

~knock knock~

 

“Hyo, dinner’s ready now” oppa said. I stood up and went downstairs. The girl that I saw was still there. I bowed and she did the same.

 

“hyo, this is Sulli, my girlfriend.” Oppa introduced the girl to me. I smiled at her

 

“um, oppa, Eunhyuk oppa arrived already” I told him

 

“and he said hi” I added

 

“really? Then say hi to him for me” he smiled. Yup, he also missed Eunhyuk oppa.

 

i nodded and continue eating