Empty Screen

Ringless Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

italicized sentences are supposed to be either the past or flashbacks, bold phrases or sentences are supposed to be thoughts of the narrator(i mean the character sorta narrating that time) and colored ones are conversation on the past in a sort of flashback(you'll know what i mean later). so those written in a regular way are in the present and are regular narrations and conversations. are we clear on that?

 

ok, moving on, i think I've been dragging this story for a while now., don't you think so too?

idk, but it can't be helped >.< i even think i'll be dragging this for a little while.. >.< truthfully, most of my prior plans for this story has been revised and revised every time i update or try to make an update. so i'm really sorry if you are getting bored.. >.< i promise though, once we get back into the present scenario, i'll TRY to make this a little more enjoyable (try as the operative word!)

 

-bem-

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s already late” he murmured while looking worriedly at his watch and walking cautiously along the hallways of the dorm. She’s definitely asleep now for sure. Maybe I should just come again tomorrow. Surely, forgiveness can wait that long right? Jiyong continued to talk to himself but didn’t stopped walking towards 2ne1’s dorm.

 

 

He mentally braced himself before turning round the corner. He was sweating profusely from nervousness. He wasn’t expecting that asking for forgiveness could be so hard. Many times he had said sorry to the people around him, but this one sure is making him sweat like a pig.

 

 

“This is it!” he softly exclaimed, giving himself a little boost.

 

 

I’ll just listen if someone’s still awake. He stepped back a little. If it’s too quiet, that means everyone is asleep and I should just come again next time. He immediately made a plan. I wouldn’t want to wake everyone up just so I can apologize, right? My conscience can wait. He thought while nodding to himself, as if agreeing to his own plans. Ghad, I didn’t know I’m such a coward. He mentally berated himself.

 

 

“Come on Dragon, you can do this!” He heaved a deep sigh and then went on and turned towards 2ne1’s dorm.

 

 

What the?! He was shocked to see SeungRi standing outside the dorm with none other than the girl he was supposed to apologize to. It is already an ungodly hour and seeing them together, outside, made him furrow his brows. What is SeungRi doing here outside with Dara?

 

 

Then he saw the guy caress the older girl’s face and tilting it a little as if trying to see her face clearly. He can’t hear their conversation clearly and that made him more anxious than what he already felt. Why are they whispering? His brows furrowed even more. He scooted a little to their direction and tried hard to listen to their conversation.

 

 

“You are never a burden to me. I followed you not because I have to, it’s because I want to make sure you are okay. You’ve always helped me when the hyungs bully me. I don’t think I have thanked you yet for that, but I hope you know that I appreciate it too much.” He heard Seungri gently telling Dara.

 

 

Then he saw the young man’s left hand move at the back of the older girl’s head, caressing her hair, while his other hand was fixed on her jaw. Jiyong clenched his fist so hard, burying his nails onto his palm.  “more than anything, I love you, and you know that! And I want you safe. So don’t ever think you’re a burden, ‘cause you know you’re not!”

 

 

Maknae loves her? Why haven’t I known that? He hadn’t heard the next words that followed after Seungri told dara he loves her. It was like his ears has shutdown. He was shocked and all he can process is the words that he heard “I love you”. Is it true, has the maknae loved her even when they were still together? His heart is beating erratically and it feels like it’s clenching hard, and his breath has changed from normal to ragged.

 

 

Then he saw the guy kissed the girl’s head and uttered words that he can’t hear. As if by magic, he heard the girl muttered her thanks before she hugged the younger guy by the waist.

 

 

That scene made him snap from his stupor, and with clenched fists, tight jaw and furrowed brows, he walked the other way, back to where he came from.

 

 

 

 

 

He snapped back from his thoughts when the door bursts open as his Big Bang members strolled in noisily. He doesn’t know why but every time he remembers the scene he witnessed from last night, his heart feels like it’s been gripped by a great force making him feel out of breath and pain. Ghad, what is happening to me? I should be happy she’s finally moving on. He shook his head, annoyed at what he’s feeling. Maybe I’m just missing Kiko already. Can’t wait to go to Japan and be with her.

 

 

*giggles* He turned his head to the giggling sound. He unconsciously clenched his fist tightly when he saw the maknae giggling while checking out his mobile phone.

 

 

“SeungRi, have you seen Dara and the girls today?” Their eldest asked the maknae.

 

 

“Oh yeah, I haven’t seen them too, but what do you need from them hyung?” Daesung furrowed his brows while intently looking at his TOP hyung.

 

 

“I wanted to know if Dara’s okay. I wasn’t able to get a hold of her yesterday. Bom and CL are acting like her personal bodyguards. Hul~ I just wanted to make sure she’s fine. She’s my friend too ya know.” TOP explained and immediately looked at SeungRi, prompting him to answer his earlier question before Daesung butted in.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter