#2 - ME?!

Life Told As A Nerd

Taeyeon's POV:

I was woken up by a text from Jiyeon - WAKE UP NOW SLEEPYHEAD!! ^^" Argh. It's SATURDAY!! I called her and was greeted by her cheerful voice,"TAEYEONNN!! Meet me at the shopping mall in 5minutes. Don't be late~" I pulled on a sweat shirt and pants before walking towards the mall. Before long, I reached there. Jiyeon dragged me from stores to stores, buying clothes that look weird and buying all those nail polish, hair perm. etc. WHAT ON EARTH DOES SHE HAVE ON HER MIND?! Argh. I feel so grumpy. All because Jiyeon dragged me out of my beauty sleep. Hmppp. After that, she brought me into her house and sat me down on a chair. She allowed me to read her books while doing some sort of stuff to my hair. "You better not burn up my whole head Jiyeon," I warned her. She just giggled and ignored me. Next, she appiled some sort of gooy thing onto my skin and asked me to relaxed. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT? Goodbye world. I'm proud to have lived here. Send my wishes to the next girl who is going to be bullied by Sulli~YESH! THAT'S IT!! I got excited and jumped up, causing Jiyeon to fall backwards. Luckily, her bed was there. "JIYEON~Aigoo I LOVE YOU~You're helping me to die earlier so that I can get rid of Sulli's torture right?" I asked triumphantly. She looked at me like as though I was speaking in alien languague. Oh... Was I wrong? I slumped into the chair and murmured," Nevermind, just continue." She did as I told her to. After about an hour, she showed me a mirror. "TADA!" She looked as if she had just rescued a rat from the dustbin and turned it into a dog. i glanced into the mirror. "Me...?!" I was shocked even with my own appearance. A nerdy me into a brand-new me? Jiyeon really do work wonders. That night, I slept like a pig, soaring in the clouds...

 

Hi~Sorry for not updating like, um, a month? >< No ideas~Continue to support this fic! JJIANG (Y) You subbers rockz