#1 - The Start of the Torture

Life Told As A Nerd

Clouds-over-the-Ocean-Animated-Screensav

Taeyeon's POV:

Hi, I'm Taeyeon, also known as the NERD in the school -.- I admit, I might be nerdy but seriously? Calling me nerd is really awful. Everyone whispers "OH here comes the nerd" when I walk by or they snigger at me. Great! Actually, they should not have even judge me by my cover. As I was saying, I'm on my way to school.... Again. A new term and this time, I'm absolutely determined to not bt the nerd. And I mean it. On the other hand, my best and only friend, Jiyeon, is the most popular girl in school. Even though she hangs out with me and all, she is still popular and well-liked by everyone. Here she comesssssss...

 

Jiyeon's POV:

I walked through the school gates as wind creased across my cheeks. Immediately, I spotted my best friend, Taeyeon. She is so outstanding~I really wonder why people don't see the Taeyeon I see. It's really weird. (This is suppose to be Life Told As A Nerd so I won't focus much on other people's POV ><)

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Me: JIYEONNNNNNN~

Jiyeon: HAI TAE!!

Me: What's your first period?

Jiyeon: I'm in all the same classes as you except for biology. Let's go now! Race you there! Last one there treats the other lunch!!

I smiled as I raced after her. She has the kind of energy that seemed to affect the people around. Pretty cool huh? As usual, I reached there first. I smiled at her before cheering her on. When we went into the classroom, everyone was already there, except the teacher of course. Jiyeon pulled out a chair before asking me to sit beside her. "HEY! SCRAM! I CAME HERE FIRST!" A sound startled me. A sound that sounded so familiar that it makes me boil with rage inside. It is, again, the stupid ridiculous, unreasonable, etc, Sulli, and her GANG. I was about to move when Jiyeon retorted, "Who do you think you are?! Everyone can sit wherever they want AND we came here first. FIRST COMES FIRST SERVE." When Jiyeon argues, no one dares to argue back, mainly because she make so much sense. Gawd. I love her :D That day, I was b with happiness, at least, until the torture came...

 

"BYEE" Jiyeon waved as we parted after school. I waved back before walking into a small street leading to my house. I sighed contentedly. It was quite a nice day, without Sulli bullying me. But, all good things will have a bad end. When I was about to reach my house, Sulli and her GANG appeared infront of me. "HEY NERD. You think you are sooooo good eh? Let us show you SOMETHING" They said before breaking into a chorus of icy cold laughter which send a shiver down my spine. I shuddered. Oh no. Please. Don't. Do. Anything. To. Me. I tried to run back but was blocked by Sulli. They flung my bag onto the floor before emptying all its content. I winced. Next, the took my spectacles and crushed it in their hands. Sigh. I have already gotten used to it. Lucky I have spare ones at home. They kicked my bag before laughing and walking back to their house. I bend down pathatically. I trudged back home and slammed the door hard. Luckily my parents are away for a busniess trip or they will scold me like mad, which is not what I need now. I bathed and did my revision, homework and all. When I got too tired, I blopped onto my soft, feathery bed, desperately wishing that sleep would come. Before I knew it, I was asleep, into dreamland, where I can swim in the deepest ocean and fly above the clouds, a simple way that would free myself from the horrors of my life.

 

HAIII~The very first chapter :D Thanks for subbing ^^ Sorry if it's awful >< I will improve and make it longer the next update. I promise!! Please comment~Silent readers hurt D: And, thanks a MILLION if you have subscribed and PLEASE subscribe if you have not~THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ^^"

P.S. Comments are welcomed~Please comment so I know where I can improve and where I should change my writing. THANK YOU!! (=