heart problems

An Innocent First Love

The bell for class rang and of course sensei was late 10 minutes as always.

The door opens ans sensei walks in with two boys behind her.

One has curly-ish wavy black hair the other has straight black hair.

"Okay students please rise and bow to these two boys who will be joining our class."

everyone started murmuring but they all stood up, once we all sat back down the curly hair boy stepped foward and bowed "konnichiwa my name is Daichi Hajime. I am from london,england. Hajimemae"

he stepped back and the other one stepped foward and bowed.

A smile graced his face when he stood back up again "konnichiwa!~ my name is Akihiko Katsu and i am also from London. This guy right here is my best friend and now all of you are too. Please, lets be good friends~"

He had every single girl in the room swooning and the guys were freaked out.

Sensei regained her composure after being knocked out by that super cute "konnichiwa!~"

'So I will have Daichi sit behind Tomomi and Akihiko to sit next to Tomomi. She is right by the window."

As soon as Akihiko heard my name he smiled and ran over to me,"Tomo-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

he made me stand up and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

I blushed furiously and pushed him away and both Akihiko and Daichi were shocked. "W-why did you do that Aki-kun?"

Akihiko soon smiled again and said while blushing "you called me aki-kun just like you did when we were younger and we also ki-kissed when we were small"

He was still blushing and so was I .Daichi broke the silence "Sensei im very sorry we will sit at our seats and not bother you"

Sensei nodded and went to the chalk board and started writing the lesson standards.

Hikari and Mei were looking at me curiously. (Mei infront of Tomomi and Hikari next to Mei so like a rectangle ... sorta).

A small paper landed on my desk i opened it and it said

"Tomo-chan im very sorry for kissing you unexpectedly but i wasnt lying when i said we kissed before.I was wondering if you could give me a school tour?"

I wrote down my answer on the paper and tossed it on his desk.

His face brightened up when he read the 4 letters i wrote down "yeah" how can he be that happy with only 4 letters?

But when i saw his face something weird happened to my heart.

I think I should go to the nurse because this has never happened to my heart before.

A/N: o gosh aki daichi and tomomi are childhood friends! lol sorry i didnt post this chapter in a loooong time but i was studing for the CST's and they start on May 14 wich is is 2 days! oh shizz i probably wont be able to write much until friday so hang in there until friday (its only 6 days ^ - ^) have a great week!!!!!