do i need a doctor?

An Innocent First Love

ding ding dong

The bell for the 20 minute break rang. I decided to go to the nurses office.

"wait tomomoi where are you going?"I turned around and saw mei-chan and hikari

" oh just to the nurse" they ran to me and had a worried expression.

"Tomomi are you sick?" Mei-chan sounded worried then she lifted up my bangs and hers and pressed our foreheads together.

when she pulled back she said "you dont have a fever and you dont look sick , so why aare you going?"

Hikari grabbed my hand and sat me down on a bench "Are you sure it isnt something emotional tell me what you feel"

I took a big sigh "whenever I see Aki-chan my heart does this weird thing and when he kissed me i got a hot flash and it kept happening every time i saw him. I think i have a heart murmer or worse...menopause"

Hikari and Mei exchanged glances Mei slapped me right across the face "what are you stupid?!"

I rubbed my face "oooww that really hurt"

"Hikari should we spell it out for her?" Hkari nodded then they both said

"you.. are...in...love!!!!!!!!"

I was confused "huh?"

then hikari slapped me in the face

"seriously your so clueless maybe if i get a baseball bat and hit you you might understand what love is!!!!!"

mei simply said "no dont do that" she turned to look at me with an evil expression

"instead we should just take off her clothes and make her run in the rain! gosh you are so stupid Tomomi!"

I stood up "okay if im so stupid just tell me what is going on!"

Akihiko came in the hallway and sat next to me then he planted a kiss on my cheek. "hi will you give me that tour now?"

my body stiffenedd and my face was hot for some reason I wanted him to kiss somewhere else but then the bell rang.

ding ding ding

"sorry its to late how about i give you that tour at lunch instead? "

Mei and Hikari ran away 3 minutes ago leaving me with Aki-kun.

He took my hand "ill get lost on my way to class, so can you take me there?"

I blushed and my heart started beating super fast "o-okay?"

do i need a doctor or is this really love?

 

A/N: oh gawsh my chapters are short CURSE YOU WRITTERS BLOCK!!!!!!!