Why I Oughta

Cupcake

 

Kai let go of your hand and you sat down on one of the white chairs. They were uncomfortable, but having Kai at the table made it better. You were glad there were no customers, or else you couldn’t be doing this.

Kai talked a little bit about his school, books he was reading, and how he was hungry. You didn’t listen much, though. It was hard to when he was looking at you with those pretty eyes. Then once he stopped talking, you awkwardly asked him, “So…are you Asian or something?”

He laughed and said, “Yes. Yes I am ‘Asian or something.’ Korean to be exact.”

“Oh,” you said with a wide smile.

“Why? You seem to happy about that.” Kai said.

“Uhhh…I just…really like…Korea.” You looked down and cutely swirled your fingertip across the table.

“Oh really,” Kai said with a smirk. “Do you like Kpop then?”

KRISUS. HE KNOWS KPOP.

You were going to reply with a simple yes, but instead you started spazzing. “Oh my God! Are you kidding me? Kpop is like, my life!” You felt embarrassed a bit now. Why did I say that? Babo!

“Oh is that so? I love Kpop too. Who’s your favorite group?”

Insert bias group

“Oh I love them! My favorite is EXO.”

“They’re amazing dancers!”

“Definitely. And I ship Taoris and Hunhan.”

OH DEAR LORD! KRISUS. CAN HE BE ANY MORE AMAZING?

If he continued like this, you felt like you were going to die on the stop. “Where have you been all my life?!”

Kai laughed and lovingly looked at you. “You’re cute, you know.”

KRISUS. I’M. CUTE. I. AM. CUTE?

“Oh dear Lord. What’s in those cupcakes you’ve been eating? Seriously, if you think I’m cute you must think Yunjae isn’t real.”

“No, no. You’re very cute…and Yunjae is more than real, everyone knows that.”

I LOVE THIS GUY. MARRY ME, GOSH DARN IT!!!

“You’re pretty, too.”

Your face turned an embarrassing red. “Oh.”

Kai touched your hand and caressed your arm. He stared into your eyes and you felt the all of time stop. He was slowly staring to lean towards you.

Is he going to kiss me?

Your stomach flipped and your heart was beating fast. Just when it seemed as if he was going to kiss you, he whispered something into your ear. Your eyes widened and felt slightly disappointed.

Kai smirked. “We should go finish decorating those cupcakes.”

You paused for a moment. “Yeah. Let’s….go finish decorating.” You faked a smile.

Why I oughta  ಠ_ಠ

You laughed to yourself and thought, I like decorating cupcakes now. Thanks to Kai.