[#1] Side " S - eungyeon "

" Off - This is KARA! "

 

 



[DSP - KARA's official homepage]



 
 
 
[DSP] - [KARA] - [PROJECT] - [Off ! This is KARA] - [#1] - [Han Seungyeon]
 
 
 
*mad* Goo Hara, Jung Nicole and Kang Jiyoung !!!! *mad*
 
Those 3 didn't let me go 'till I promised to drop here.. hu hu
 
Don't take me wrong, I wanted to come here for so long already but I didn't know what to write *pouting*
 
My dongsaengs are gggrrrrr.. *closing fist*
 
It's unfair hu hu hu, they have the guts to pick on me, but NOT on Gyuri *shakes head* well, they might be killed if they do haks haks..
 
Sssoooo Seungyeonnie is their victim wwWAHHHHH..
 
I'm an unnie too aigooo.. *hit head on the wall*
 
I'm always treated like a baby by EVERYONE pppfff even Jing picks on me *crying*
 
Do you wanna know something about our maknae ? *evil laugh*
 
You knew about her long lasting crush right ? Big Bang's Daesung *giggling*
 
 
                       
 
 
She really liked him, as in really REALLY liked him hi hi
 
Even though there were some oppas being nice to her or showing interest on her, she just thought about Daesung. *roll eyes*
 
When she got his phone number she was so happy.. She wanted to text him so badly but we, her unnies, kept her from doing that..
 
Sincerely we didn't want her to look so desperate *stick tongues out*
 
Though she didn't listen to us, she took her phone and secretly texted him *shakes head*
 
Probably Daesung was just busy, or I'm not sure but Jiyoung was hurt by how cold he responded.
 
After that, she decided to forget him, to "give up" on him.... *sigh*
 
I was so sorry for her, all the members were and we comforted her as good sisters he he he
 
Lots of chocolate and ice-cream, that's what we gave her and also warm hugs and kisses..*wink*
 
 
When we met him on broadcast shows she would smile and play along with others teasing the two (since their "relationship" has been a hot topic for awhile) thoinkssss..
 
When we were off-air.... she would totally ignore him *ssscccaaarrryyyyyy*
 
The always cute, adorable, active baby Jiyoung was acting cold, indifferent !!!! O.O".. She would just bow her head and pass by without even bother herself on looking at him !!!! Hard to believe, right ? But it's true *sigh*
 
I've never seen that side of our maknae before that, and I was seriously surprised, shocked *wide eyes*
 
After months and months.... and months, we met him on an event. He was the MC along Gyuri and Jungmin oppa. Do you remember that sweeties ? xd.. go and check it,
 
 

                                  

 
 
Did you see ? Daesung looking at her wahhhhhhh *scandalous* heks heks
 
One of our sweet Kamilia pointed it out hi hi you really have sharp eyes huh ? *wink*
 
and it's not all.. *thinking* Some days later Hara also said that Daesung talked about Jiyoung with s yehhhh.. He said that Jiyoung has grown as a really pretty girl *regretting maybe ?*
 
Guess who gave her that info ???? *mischievous smile*
 
 
                    
 
Yeah, ya right, Seungri ! ha ha ha
 
Whenever those two are together.. they keep on teasing and picking on each other ha ha, such a fun friendship..
 
 
                                                 
 
 

                                     

 
                             
 
                  
 
 
Since they've been friends for so long, they are so comfortable with each other.. *jealous*
 
Seungri tells her everything, as in EVERYTHING ha ha.. most of all he loves reveiling stuff about his hyungs rofl.. XD
 
You just can't imagine the funny, weird, interesting and embarassing stories we got from him *shyy* things you would never expect from Big Bang ha ha ha, I honestly changed the way I used to look at them because of Seungri *stick tongue out*
 
Do you wanna hear one of those stories ? *evil laugh* I will, for sure but it's getting late and I have to go now huksss aigoo..
 
I was so busy typing and I haven't said anything about me lol.. *slap face*
 
Promise I'll say something more about your Hammie XP, and I won't wait so long to post again, key ? *pinky promise*
 
In the mean time, please wait for Us and give a lot of love to "Jet Coaster Love".. It's coming out soon YESSSS.. We are all so nervous and excited *hwaiiting* :D and...... as I already said, KARA MUST BE 5, don't forget.. hek hek
 
 
P.S. : Baby Jing forget about the past and try again with Daesung.. *wink*
 
 
 
                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                protector Hammie
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
                 ___________________________________________________________________________________
                               ________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
[Aika's note] : from now this will be Seungyeon's colour.. pic & gif are not mine, credit not mine..