Sehun's nice...?

My Devil Mentor

 

Sehun’s POV

                She just arrived. I was about to greet her when Kai-hyung approached her first and pointed at her nose “___-noona, what’s that in your nose?” and he laughed with Jinhee. I saw her blush so I became curious and went closer to the crowd forming around her. I caught her eyes and for a second she gave me a cold stare, what the hell did I do to her? Is she having PMS right now?! Or is she still mad about the overtime I gave her. Business is business, woman! Though I gave her overtime for personal reason... and that reason is to annoy her. Hehehe!

               I noticed a pimple on her nose. So that’s what Kai and others have been laughing for? Yah, Kai-hyung you've had pimples for I can no longer remember times! I stared back at her, I didn’t find it funny though. I saw her staring at me again. What? Can't you see I'm not making fun of you. Psh! ”If you’re done staring at my pimple just call me so we can start practicing!” she started to blurt out. I sensed a little sound of irritation coming from , so I just looked away and said, “I can’t help it, sorry.” Then after that she just walked out. AIsh, I'm not doing anything okay! So I decided to run after her. I finally saw her at the corridor…. with Baekhyun-hyung.

                “You have the most beautiful nose I’ve ever seen in my entire life so what’s wrong if one pimple lived there? I’d love to live there, hehe!” I heard Baekhyun-hyung tell her. Such a sweet talker, hyung. I bet she’s drowning from happiness right now. I’m not sure why I’m hiding again, what the hell is wrong with me? I’m like some erted guy stalking someone. WTF. “Aish, don’t lie. Anyways, thank you…” she said. Mwo, she actually fell for that? Aish, girls these days… She is now extending her arms. Is she planning on hugging hyung?

             “____-ah!” I blurted out not even greeting hyung. Not that I’m jealous. Anyways, I just want to start practice right now, time is gold right? She was just looking at me like I just ruined her moment with Baekhyun-hyung.  I’m not planning on getting overtime again just because you want to do some lovey dovey with hyung, do it later if you want! Tsk! “Uhm, I just want to say that we will now practice. Hyung, if you don’t mind then I’ll excuse her first,” I continued without looking at them. “Kwenchana… Alright ____-ah, I also need to mentor Jinhee-ah, Fighting!” hyung said, as he smiled to me and left. I just nod at him. I sense ____-ah’s still absorbing her sweet moment with hyung, but since I like annoying her right, I snapped her back to reality “Yah, let’s go and practice,” I walked and sensed her stomping her feet while following me to the practice room.

No One’s POV

                Only You, Sehun, Jiyoung and Kai in the practice room now while the others are focusing on singing so they are in the recording room. “Jiyoung-ah, let’s rest for awhile. Do you want to eat?” Kai said while wiping his sweat. “Ne, Kai-oppa!” Jiyoung agreed so Kai accompanied her to the cafeteria downstairs while you and Sehun are still practicing. Sehun’s exerting you again, but he rarely scold you and give you cold stares now. You feel confused again, but didn’t mind to ask about his sudden mood swing again, you just thought that maybe he really is bipolar.

Your POV

                “Are you tired?” Sehun the devil asked me. I just gave him the what-do-you-think look and I expected he’ll give me cold stare or sermon me again for my attitude but surprisingly, he just said, “…Sorry,” he chuckled and laid down the floor. I was shocked. But he didn’t see my reaction, he just lay down there with his lower arms supporting his head, like a pillow, with his eyes closed. I came closer to him and happen to poke him in his left cheek. But again, he kept his eyes closed and silently said, “Mwo?” Then I just sat next to him and said “Are you for real?” He still keeps his eyes closed. “You just poked me, what kind of question is that? Let me rest.” I didn’t say anything after that. I think he’s tired, at least I can rest too. Hehe! But I don’t feel like lying down, so I just stayed at my sitting position.

              Then I stared at him, I just realized he have the most beautiful eyelashes I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s naturally long. I find myself tracing his facial features. His eyes are still closed. Maybe if you just shut your mouth up and close your eyes like that, I might actually think you’re the nicest person in this world. I was about to poke him again when he immediately opened his eyes and stared at me. I immediately looked away, and it’s weird but I know I'm blushing right now, maybe because of embarrassment. I guess his thinking I’m a psycho trying to idolize his facial features. I was still staring away waiting for anything to come out of his mouth but I just sensed he sat up but wasn’t saying anything. “Ne, just say you’re famous ‘what the hell are you doing’ line,” I finally said. He still didn’t say anything so I turned to look at him and he was just there sitting and also staring at me with another calm expression. “What, still not done staring at my pimple? You can laugh you know, just don’t give me this kind of silent treatment.” I said as I pouted. He laughed like crazy! "Why are you so obedient when you don't need to be?! tsk!," I crossed my arms. He just chuckled while still staring at me like it's his first time seeing someone with a pimple. Fine, laugh till you die! “Aish, whatever,” I rolled my eyes. He stood up and grabbed something from his bag. It was a small tube. He gave it to me as he went back to his lying position. I realize it was something to get rid of pimples.

            “Okay, what’s wrong with you suddenly?” I asked not with irritated but with a little confused tone. “Nothing’s wrong with m--” I cut him, “Nothing's wrong? This is wrong. First you laugh like there's no tomorrow because of my pimple and now you're giving me this and acting all nice?.. I mean not really nice if it was someone else, but you know, you’re Sehun so what you’re doing now is already considered nice... No offense.” I was about to laugh again when he gave me his cold stare but he continued “It’s yours, I have thousands of them,” and he chuckled a little which made me surprise again.

                “Are you for real?” I asked a little teasingly. “I’m nice, just not the kind you expect nice people to be,” he chuckled. “You’re different,” I said. “Is it a good thing or a bad thing?” he asked while wiping some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. I can’t help but stare at his action but I still managed to say, “I don’t know yet. I’m still figuring that out,” then I gave him a sincere smile as he smiled back. And for that moment, I don't have to be smart to know that his smile is also sincere.

 

 

 

 

                                             

Another chapter done.. I still don't know how many chapters left to go.. Hehe~! Please stay with me, my readers.. I love you all <3