Turning Tables...

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                “I’m sorry,” her first words instantly broke my heart as I felt her head lower itself. This is the first time I got rejected. I finally let her go. “May I know why?” I asked but she stood silent. “Guess there’s always a first time,” I gave a weak smile. “I’m really sorry,” she apologized again. “It’s okay… Well, that was all I wanted to say… Should I… help you back inside now?” I tried to utter every word as calm as possible. She nodded.

                I was about to accompany her when I sensed someone standing. I looked to my right and I saw Sehun standing a few meters from the cottage. I am right. “Excuse me first ____-ah,” I excused myself and went to Sehun’s side making our shoulders touch each other but facing the opposite direction. “So you like her all along,” I stated. I wasn’t planning to ask him since I already know it’s a yes. He turned his head to face me but turned them back again while lowering his head. “Punch me later hyung, I just need to talk to her,” he said in a monotone. “I will,” I tapped his right shoulder and gave a faint smile. “_____-ah, I’ll leave you two first,” I said goodbye and walked inside our cottage not waiting for _____-ah to reply.

Sehun’s POV

                “Why are you here?” she immediately said even before I could get the chance to be near their porch. “I just need to talk to you…about something,” I said in a monotone. How should I start with this? I wasn’t prepared! Tsk. “Uhm… so, how did it go with hyung?” WTH?! Why did I ask that question?! “Mwo? Why are you asking me this now?” I knew she’d get irritated with my question. “Uhm.. nothing, it’s just that… uh… Aish! Never---" “I don’t like him like that,” she cut me while lowering her head. Wait what? Did I hear her correctly? “But I thought… you like Baekhyun-hyung…” I said slowly, really surprised with what she just told me. “At first, I really like that he’s nice and all but…Aish! where did you even get that? Can you just help me back to the cottage? I really don’t want to talk to you now. You’re making everything so difficult for me,” she said all of it in one go.

                 “You really… hate me that much?” I asked slowly. I couldn’t help but feel hurt with what she just said. “I’d be happier if that’s the case. Now can you help me back inside?” she said in an annoyed tone. “Then what’s the case??” I asked confused from her answer. “I can’t take this anymore! Okay, I’ll be honest! I like you!! I really hate the fact that I do!! I hate the fact that it really hurts me when you started avoiding me! I hate it because I’m the only one who’s feeling this way, I didn’t expect this coming okay!!! she said everything so fast I didn’t have a chance to interrupt. She lowered her head and I think I saw a tear fall from her left cheek.

                “You…like…me?” I asked again. I couldn’t hide my happiness my lips automatically curved to a smile. I didn’t expect the tables to turn. Wasn’t I supposed to be the one to confess, but why did it end up this way? Not that I’m complaining! “Are you deaf? *sniff* Yes, I really, really like you!! No, I *sniff* even think I fell for you! Now, are you *sniff* satisfied?!” she yelled at me before raising her head again. “No… I was just… I didn’t know you---“ “Waa. You’re really something. You even find this funny? Right! Why did I even tell you this? This wouldn’t even matter. I already accepted the fact that you wouldn’t consider me because I already know you only had your eyes for Krystal---“ she covered with her right hand, looking shocked from what she just said.

                   “Krystal?“ I repeated the name she just blurted out. Did she think I like Krystal? “Leave. Just forget what I said. It's not even important, just go!” she tried to walk back but her left foot's making it hard for her so I grabbed her arms making her face me. “What now? Let go of--" “SHE’S MY COUSIN!” I cut her while looking deeply in her now puffy eyes. “Right! She’s your--- wait what?” she asked with a confused face painted all over her face. “But I thought…” she lowered her head. “It’s okay. I also thought you like Baekhyun-hyung,” I held her chin up so that she could see me again and find my other hand wiping her tears away.

                  “I’m so sorry… I assumed without asking first, this is so embarrassing. I feel so bad,” she whispered apologetically and then I hugged her tightly. “S-sehun-ah…” she whispered. “Don’t push me away anymore. Or I would just have to hug you again if you do,” I told her slowly. “But… Why?” she asked with a confused tone so I let her go to look at her. I stared deeply at her eyes to let her know I’m sincere and said, “Because I also really, really, really like you.” She couldn’t hide her smile and blush. You have good taste Ms. Lee. Hehe! “I can’t believe this. You really… like me?” she asked again while smiling. I gave her the sweetest smile I could ever give to anyone before wrapping my arms around her again. I hugged her so tight as if never wanting to let her go… “Really,” I finally whispered to her ear.

 

 

FINALLY!!!! What you've all been waiting for! The confession is a success.. HAHA :)) So how'd you like this chapter? I really worked hard for this! ^^ Anyways, I'm so happy! I have a banner for this fanfic! THANK YOU forever0701 :) weeeee~ *Jumping Happily* hehehehe~! Please do COMMENT about this chapter. I want to know what you think!!! love.laugh.love~