unexpected work...

My Devil Mentor

Minhyun’s POV

                I feel the need to confess to her. I don’t see anything special about that Sehun guy. He’s arrogant and over confident! _____-ah, will you change your mind and be with me instead? “So? How long have you been friends with _____-noona?” Kai suddenly asked me. “Ever since she could walk,” I said. “Impossible!” He chuckled. “Excuse me?” I said. “I mean, you’re exaggerating right? Ha-ha-ha,” he kept on laughing, I don’t find anything funny about our conversation though.

 

Kai’s POV

                 “So, where do you plan on taking her?” I asked Minhyun. “Uhm, I don’t—“ I think he’s hesitating. No good! I need to know. “Come on, man, don’t tell me you don’t have plans?” I said again. “I plan my dates. Even FRIENDLY dates,” I emphasized the word FRIENDLY. “Yah, Kai, have you seen Sehun? He’s not answering his phone! Aish!” D.O.-hyung appeared out of nowhere. “Maybe he’s practicing, waeyo?” I asked. “Aish, that kid! There’s an urgent call from the Manager. That CF, we need to shoot it now. So he’s in the practice room right?” oh god! This is wrong. If Sehun’s going to do the CF, then… “Then I guess, I’ll have to be with her earlier than I expected. I’ll be getting my things then, and thanks,” that Minhyun guy stood up, waved me goodbye and thanked D.O.-hyung. “What did he just thank me for?” he looked as surprised as always. “Aish!! You ruined it!” I throwed a tantrum. “Yah! What the hell did I do? YAH!!” I left D.O.-hyung looking like this----> O.O

 

              No. No. No. ANDWAE!! I headed to the practice room immediately and looked for Chanyeol-hyung. “Hyung!” I called him, still panting from all the running. “Oh?” he looked… I don’t know how to really describe his look. “Emergency,” I said it in English and I received a smack on the head from hyung. “Yah! Waeeee???” I rubbed my head. “Talk to me normally!” he said. Aish, what a low-IQ hyung!! “D.O.-hyung’s looking for Sehun. That CF they are supposed to be shooting this Saturday is moved today,” I said. “Okay… so…?” he isn’t getting it. “So?! Then that DUDE will be able to take her to I-don’t-know-where place he plans on taking her. I won’t allow it, specially knowing the fact that he likes noona! ANDWAE!” I crossed my arms and wrinkled my forehead. “I see, then are you ready to take action to your plans?” he raises his eyebrow at me. “More than ready,” I said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Cancel it,” I heard Sehun say when I entered the dance studio. “Yah! I didn’t come here to beg you to go, this is an obligation,” D.O.-hyung was scolding Sehun. “This is also an obligation,” Sehun said. “I’ve talked to Manager about that, he said prioritize this CF,” D.O.-hyung said. “Go on, Sehun. If it’s okay, I will practice this Saturday to keep up with my missed practices,” _____-noona said. Sehun was hesitating when I saw Chanyeol-hyung walking near him. He whispered something to Sehun and he kept silent for a while. “Fine,” Sehun said as he grabbed his bag and walked-out of the room, not even saying goodbye to _____-noona. Aish! What a boyfriend! Noona, you have very bad taste. Then I heard the door open again. “Oh, Sehun? You left something?” I asked Sehun, but he walked pass me. Disloyal bastard! “Hey. See you tomorrow,” he kissed ______-ah on her cheek. WTF!! “Yah, you two! Get a room!” I commented, but I smiled deep inside. Sehun smirked at me, tsk! “My heart,” Sehun said to me, and he left the room. Why the hell did he say that? I don’t understand…

 

Sehun’s POV

                I don’t approve of this CF thing! Such a short notice, I hate short notices! Just then Chanyeol-hyung spoke to me, “We’ll have an eye on her; don’t worry.” What the? “What the hell are you talking about?” I asked in a monotone. “You still ask me that? This is work Sehun, you never turned your back on anything that involves work. You know why you’re doing this now?” he wanted to catch me. “You won’t lose her, you have our back,” Hyung said. “I wouldn’t lose her,” I sounded unsure. “You’re Sehun, you always get what you want. You ever heard of easy come, easy go?” he added. “What’s your theory,” I want him to stick to his point. “You got her in good faith, no foul-play. You wouldn’t lose her easily,” he added. I thought about what he said. I thought about the challenge that bastard wanted me to play. “Fine,” I said. I grabbed my bag and left the room, but suddenly realized I didn’t say goodbye to my woman. I turned 360-degrees and opened the door to the practice room.

 

                “Oh, Sehun? You left something?” Kai-hyung was surprised when I returned; I ignored him as usual, and went straight beside ______-ah. “Hey. See you tomorrow,” I planted a soft kiss on ______-ah’s cheek. “Yah, you two! Get a room!” I heard Kai-hyung comment. Go and get yourself a girlfriend, hyung. Or maybe, just stay single, and die of envy. HAHA! I took my bag again, ready to really leave the room. I stopped beside Kai-hyung, so our shoulders touch, and we’re facing the opposite way. I turned my head to the right. “My heart,” I said. Why do you look like you're so confused, hyung? I just answered your question.

 

 

 

Another chapter for you guys... Yay~ I'll be back on the 25th. So expect another chapter that day. For the meantime, enjoy reading this chapter and comment. Lovelots. <3