before the night ends...

My Devil Mentor

Sehun's POV

              I texted manager-hyung to fetch me later at ___-ah's house. I sent him the address. For the whole drive Jinhee kept asking me about Luhan-hyung. She wasn't interested with this other guy. Speaking of Luhan-hyung, I've heard that EXO-M will come back to Korea next week. We'll be preparing for the SM town Concert to be headed the week after so I think they'll be able to watch the recital... and meet my beautiful girlfriend! Hehehe!   "Sehun! What brings you here?" Eobeonim greeted me when I entered their dining room with ___-ah. I bowed and greeted Eobeonim.  ____-ah told him that Eomeonim invited me. Eomeonim  then entered the dining room with Jinhee and that guy. I should really practice calling him by his first name. Eobeonim kissed Eomeonim on the cheek. "Daaaaad!!!" ___-ah cried with a tone of disgust. "What? It's not like you don't kiss---" "Appaaa! Let's just eat okay?!" ____-ah cut Eobeonim and I saw her blush from embarrassment. I know what her dad meant when I saw Eobeonim call my attention and smiled widely. ____-ah saw this. "What? Don't tell me you and Sehun haven't kissed! That's impossible," Eobeonim asked trying to sound innocent. I looked at her and she's redder than before. I smirked so she looked away and sighed."At least, don't do it in front of our visitors," she sat on an empty chair then buried her face on her hands and I saw everyone laugh... Except for that Min...hyun guy.

             "Honey, remember Minhyun?" Eomeonim suddenly asked.  "Ne. My princess' childhood friend? The little boy from the other block?"Eobeonim asked when he just realized that guy. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee," I heard  him greet Eobeonim. I was actually surprised why he didn't refer to him as Eobeonim. "Minhyun? Is this Minhyun?" he asked surprised and he guy just smiled and bowed. "I thought he was also those idols," Eobeonim laughed and gestured us to finally take a seat and eat. When manager-hyung arrived, I finally excused myself. "Sehun-ah, thanks for joining the family for dinner," Eobeonim said while giving me a man to man hug. "Mianhae Eomeonim but I also need to go," min guy said. "Really? Aw... Then be safe on your way home," Eomeonim kissed him on the cheek. "Sehun-ah, you too! Be safe on your way back," she also kissed me on tje cheek so I smiled. After though, I just realized that Eomeonim just kissed that guy before me! It's like having some contact with that dude! I can't believe this!

         "Sehun, can you give Minhyun a ride? Please..." ___-ah asked while smiling sweetly. Argh! Is this wonan serious? "No need, really. I'm a man now, I can take care of myself okay?" he said while ____-ah's hair. Fck this guy! "Sehun-ah..." she pouted. What in the world?! You woman! How can you?..... I nodded in the end. "Really? Yay!!" she was really pleased. Pft! He's her bestfriend, I should deal with this. "Bye Sehun! Bye Minhyun! And don't kill each other," she giggled as she hugged the both of us goodbye. Why did she have to hug him? I mean, it's just that... aish! And I just realize, another indirect contact!! Just don't steal her, you idiot! Or I'll chop every part of your body!!

         "Where's my kiss?" I asked her and I don't really care if that dude heard me. She immediately became red as a tomato. "Yah..." she shook her head and looked at Minhyun. "Get inside the van, I'll just follow," I told that dude while sounding polite. I want to show my girlfriend that I'm trying to be good to her friend, but this guy didn't move. "Just go now okay? I'll see you tomorrow anyway," ____-ah said and gestured us to go. "See that van? Get inside and give us some privacy," I finally said bluntly. He hesitated at first but ended up getting inside the van when ____-ah didn't interfere anymore.

           "Now..." I wrapped my right arm around her waist so she couldn't escape then I tucked some strands of her hair that cover a part of her face at the back of her ear with my free hand. "...You know we'll have overtime tomorrow?" she nodded. "Your manager's waiting for you," she whispered. "My kiss?" I asked cockily. "Aish! You're so fond of kissing!!" she wrinkled her forehead. "Yah! Didn't you hear what I said? We're having overtime, I need my energy!" I complained. "Argh, fine!" she tiptoed to level my height and kissed my goodnight. "There," she tried to pull away from my grip but I pulled her back for a hug. "You're my best energy recharger," I whispered to her and she laughed from under her breath. "Goodnight devil," she said after our hug. And before the night ends, I gave her a kiss on the forehead... "Goodnight, my angel." ❤