It was a Date!

My Devil Mentor

 

Sehun’s POV

                I almost forgot about the letter because these chocolates just took me to heaven. Is it even possible? I’m a devil. How did I end up in heaven? Anyways, I’ll save these chocolates for later, I don’t want to eat them all at once. So I properly placed the box of chocolates inside my bag and then shifted my focus on the letter. I was starting to tear the envelope when ____-ah noticed me and quickly stopped me. “Read it later,” she said so I gave him a confused look. “When you’re alone… it’s something like, for your eyes only,” she continued while giving me a grin so I nodded.

                I grabbed my phone and I saw 17 miscalls, all from my hyungs. I also saw 22 messages, also from my hyungs, asking me where the hell in the world I am. Read. Read. Read. Okay, Ignore…

                “It’s about lunchtime, where do you want to eat?” I asked her after I came out of the restroom because I changed my shirt. “No, what do you want to eat? It’s my treat this time,” she returned me a question. “I miss eating in that ramen resto,” I told her while putting on my mask and cap. “Then my favorite ramen resto it is,” she agreed. “But I’m the one who’s paying,” I said. “No. It’s my turn!” she protested. “I’m paying,” I insisted. “No way, I’m not agreeing to this,” she crossed her arms. “I said---“ “You already spent so much for our date, I’m in charge today,” she cut me, still crossing her arms and pouting. “I’m the guy, so I’m paying,” I wouldn’t let her pay! It’s on my moral code. If I’m out with my girlfriend, I’ll be the one to pay! “I don’t care if you’re the guy. I’m paying!” she said it with a tone of irritation. “No,” I said in a monotone. “YES!” she wrinkled her eyebrows. “I said, no. Now, let’s go there and eat. I’m paying!” I grabbed her hand but she let go.

             “What now?” I asked her, confused by her action. “I’m not hungry, you eat alone,” she gave me a pout while wrinkling her forehead again. “Yah… if you keep doing that, you’ll really have wrinkles,” I touched her forehead then kissed it. “Aish… I just want to treat you today, why aren’t you letting me?” she asked with a tone of irritation. “Because I’m the guy, I should be the one to pay… Now, come and eat with me?” I explained to her while pinching her cheeks but she shook her head. “Ayyy… so stubborn. Okay, I’ll let this day past. Just don’t skip meals, got it?” I gave up and I suddenly saw her face light up. What is the big deal with me letting you pay? Pft! I just broke my moral code… I should probably just die! “You’re really weird. Before you said I need to go on a diet, now you tell me not to skip meals. Tsk! Let’s go,” she grabbed my arm and dragged me to OUR favorite resto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              “Waaa, so hungry. What to choose? Hmmm?” she kept looking at the menu. Hehe, she’s always like this. I didn’t wear my mask and cap inside anymore, there aren’t that much teens. No one would really recognize me. “What do you want Sehun?” she asked, while still looking at the menu. “I feel like eating bibimbap. But I also want that ramen I ate the first time I came here with you,” I told her. “Okay, then order both of them,” she said while smiling. “You know I can’t finish both?” I told her. “Oh, right. Wasting food isn’t good. Then how about we share? So you could taste both?” she asked me while giving off a smile and I just nodded. So we gave our orders to the waiter and waited for our food to arrive. I stood from my seat and transferred next to her.

                “It would be easier for us to share this way,” I told her after sitting and she just smiled and nodded. “I remember dragging you to this place,” she suddenly uttered and I saw her smile while scanning her phone. “Sehun, if they ask me why I wasn’t there, I’ll tell Suho-oppa some devil kidnapped me,” she suddenly changed the topic she started and I grabbed her phone. “Ignore them,” I locked it and handed it back to her. “Ne,” she said while putting her phone back in her bag. “I also remembered reading your drafts here,” I gave her a mischievous smile. “Don’t make me remember,” she rolled her eyes and I laughed a little. “Is there any horror movies on the cinema?” I asked her. “Yea, I heard Paranormal Activity 2 is showing, why?... oh, no way! No! You’re so selfish; you wouldn’t tell me what’ll happen. Pft!” she predicted what I was planning. I shook my head and insisted, “Let’s watch it after. It’s my treat this time, just like our first date.

 

 

Hellooo! I'm taking my first long quiz on FinAcc tomorrow. So before studying, here's an update for everyone! I miss updating.. T_T