reconciliation...

My Devil Mentor

 

Sehun’s POV

                “I understand…” I whispered to her and then she pulled away from our hug. “Thank you Sehun…” she whispered while wiping her tears from her cheeks. “Go in, I need to wash my face first,” she said while giving me a forced smile. “I’ve no mood for practice…” I told her and then I continued wiping her tears with my hands. “I’m sorry Sehun. I don’t want you to be angry at me…” she tried to lower her head but I immediately raised her chin back up with my hand and so I saw her avoiding my gaze.

               “I’m not mad at you, okay? And if you want him back as a friend, I truly understand…” I told her as I gave her a sincere smile. She saw my sincerity so she suddenly hugged me tight; I hugged her back. “Let’s ditch today’s practice. I just want to spend time with you,” I whispered to her. “No way… Suho-oppa will kill us,” she responded and I heard her chuckle a bit. Good thing she’s calming herself now. “He wouldn’t, if it’s me we’re talking about,” I told her arrogantly before pulling away from the hug. “Don’t take advantage of Suho-oppa’s kindness,” she pouted. Why does she look so pretty when she does that? Different from my mom’s… “Yah~ let’s go before any of my hyungs sees us,” I held her hand and gave her a cheeky smile. She hesitated for awhile. “YOLO,” I mumbled. “You are such a Bad Influence!!!” she lightly hit my shoulder and then dragged me back to the elevator.

Your POV

             “You have a mask and a cap with you?” I asked Sehun. “I always carry the one’s you gave me,” he told me while opening his bag and letting me see that he really has the mask and the cap I gave him. I would lie if I’ll say, it didn’t flatter me that he always brings with him what I gave him. “Where do you want to go?” he asked me after we got off the elevator. “I don’t know… I need a day to plan you know. You asked me to ditch out of the blue, you decide,” I said while giving him a mehrong and placing my hands on my waist, making our entwined hands depart. “You want to learn basketball?” he asked me while grabbing my left hand again and intertwining it with his. Tsk, this man loves holding hands so much! He didn’t even wait for my response; I just realized he got a ball from a stock room and then headed to SME’s basketball court. I didn’t even know this place exist. It’s actually a 5-minute walking distance from SME’s building itself.

             “Uhm Sehun, sports… isn’t really my thing. I mean, I don’t know how to play basketball. I’ll just watch you instead,” I told him when we arrived at the court and gave him a grin. “That’s why you’ll be learning basketball from me,” he ignored my suggestion and placed his bag on the nearby bench instead. I also placed my bag next to his and followed him. He started dribbling the ball and doing all those exhibitions basketball players do. And then before I know it, he started shooting the ball. I admit, Sehun looks really cool doing that. “_____-ah,” he called my name and gestured me to come close to him so I did. “Show me your skills,” he commanded and handed me the ball. “I have no skills,” I pouted and I heard him chuckle. “How about a dribble?” he gave me a lighter work instead. I tried dribbling. FAIL.

             “Aish! I’m not doing this anymore!” I passed Sehun the ball after the nth time I’d failed from dribbling. It looks so easy, yet it really is difficult. The ball’s not following me! Looks can really be deceiving. “Here. Look,” he started showing me how to dribble and I just nodded. Easy for you, not for me… psh! “You need to control the ball with your hand. Even the effort you put on dribbling the ball, you need to control. Try again,” he handed me the ball again so I just nodded…. Amazing! I can’t believe I just improved. Still an amateur, but so what? Sports and me don’t really match, so for me to dribble this thing correctly is a miracle! Sehun’s really good at teaching me anything. He could’ve been a great teacher… On second thought, no! His girl students wouldn’t learn from him, they’ll probably just look at his face all day than listen to his discussion. In the end, they’ll fail. Bad idea…

            “Now, show me your shooting skills,” he gave me a grin. “Eh? Will you show me first?” I asked him and he quickly stole the ball from my hand. I saw him putting on a teasing look when he did that? Yah! It’s not like we’re in a real match or something! Pft! Competitive always… He quickly shoots the ball! How the hell did he do that? He shoots another. Okay, I think I learned something from that… I think…

            “Your turn,” he handled me the ball. Oh crap, I didn’t see how he positioned this ball in his hands. Whatever, I just need to throw this up and hope it’ll enter that ring. *Throws…* Darn it! I really have no future with this. The ball didn’t even touch that stupid ring!!! “Hahaha! Nice one,” he teased. “Go! Laugh all you want. I hope it’ll contribute to your good health,” I rolled my eyes. He just pinched my cheeks and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Who told you, you can kiss me on the cheek?” I acted like I was complaining but his kiss made my heart flutter. “Why? You want it on the lips? Not here baby, we’re in public,” he said playfully while looking so angelic before getting back the ball. BABY?!!!Did Sehun just call me baby?? Baby your face!!! I’m still older than you, don’t dare call me baby!!

 

 

Hey my readers! I'm so sorry for making you wait. I'm really busy.. Mianhaeyo~ i'm now using my phone to update so yeah... Please be patient and hold on till the end. Love u all! :-*