The Favorite Place

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                My favorite place? “But my favorite place is---“ “The church where your mom and dad got married,” he cut me again. True. It has always been my favorite place. I don’t know, but ever since I was a child, I’d always adore this place. I love going to that church, it’s very special for me… because I also want to get married in the same place. “How did you know?” I couldn’t hide the curiousness in my voice. “Abeonim told me,” he gave me a quick glance before returning his focus on the road. “Why is it your favorite place?” he asked me. “Just… because,” I didn’t feel like giving him my reason. I want to keep it a secret from anyone. “Ohh.. it’s okay if you don’t want to tell. You have your reasons,” he smiled at me and then grabbed my left hand with his right hand.

                “We’re here,” I said happily. This place is quite far from our house, so we rarely hear mass here. It’s been months since I last step foot in this church. “Ne, wait for me,” Sehun went out of his car and then opened the door for me. “You are being such a gentleman today,” I commented him before taking his hand and intertwining it with mine. “I’m always a gentleman,” he said in an arrogant tone. “Right,” I said sarcastically and he just laughed. Pft! Handsome devil’s laughing. “Don’t worry, there’s not much people here, you won’t get attacked,” I told him. “I could see that,” he said while looking at the place. Uhuh! The place is quite deserted. Main reason, this place is quite far from the civilization.

                “How about we hear mass? It’s Sunday,” I suggested. “I rarely hear mass, but yeah sure, since we’re here,” he said. “We always hear mass during Sundays. Oh well, can’t blame you with your schedule,” I gave him a smile while dragging him inside the church. “There must really be a reason why you like this place,” I heard him say once we sat on the long chair. “There is,” I smiled to him while nodding.

Sehun’s POV

                There is something about this place. Once we stepped inside the church, I saw a different spark in her eyes. It’s like she’s longing so much for this place, I don’t know. We attended the Sunday’s mass. Aish! It’s my first time since I debut as an exo member that I’ve attended the mass and yet I didn’t concentrate on what the priest told me! ____-ah, this is your fault for being so beautiful!! I got surprised with the peace be with you part, she actually kissed me! It’s on the cheek, but hell I’m not complaining! ____-ah, let's attend the mass every Sunday from now on!

                “Sehun, can we stay here a little bit longer?” she asked me with insistent eyes, after the mass ended. “Yes, sure, it’s still quite early,” I told her and then I saw her smile widely. “…uhm…” I think she was trying to say something, I don’t know. “Huh?” I asked her. “…no, it’s okay, hehe…” she gave me a forced smile before looking away. “What is it?” I asked her immediately. “hm… no, nevermind,” she was still hesitating so I eyed her for too long yet she still doesn’t speak. “Yah... I’m your boyfriend now. What is it? Tell me,” I held her hand. “It’s just that I don’t really come here often… I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to… but I really want a souvenir…” she gave me hanging sentences so I just looked at her with eyes that say ‘continue’. “Can we take a picture?” she whispered what she wanted to say but I heard them clearly.

                   “Aish!” I said in a frustrated tone and I saw her lower her head. “…it’s oka---“ “I was hoping you’d ask for a kiss! You have a camera with you?” I cut her and then I saw her raise her head now. I gave her a cheeky smile. “Here,” she said shyly while handling me her camera. I came closer to her and put my free arm behind her neck. Flash. “Wait! You didn’t count,” she complained. Right, I forget I need to count.

                  “At the count of 3. Hana. Dool. Set,” I let my face get closer to hers before taking our photo. I looked at our picture first and nodded. “What was the nodding for? Let me see,” she stole the camera from my hand and looked at our photo. I saw her smile. “Don’t worry. We’ll be taking more pictures together,” I said without looking at her. “Ne… Let’s take more pictures in the future,” I could hear the happiness from her voice. “Look! The front of the church can be seen clearly here,” she handed me the camera and pointed at the background.

Your POV

                     “You want to get married in this church?” Sehun asked me out of the blue. I think he already has some idea why I love this place. “uhm… something like that,” I just answered him indirectly. Surprisingly, he held both of my hands tightly then gave me a kiss on the forehead after. Oh shoot! I always wanted a boyfriend that would kiss me on the forehead in random situations. I responded to his action by giving him the warmest and sweetest smile that I could give, he smiled back. I thought it was all, but then again there was more. He suddenly hugged me… tightly… so tightly. I could smell his scent that I always find perfect just for him and feel his warm embrace that I lately long for every night, before I sleep. And then he whispered the last few phrases that made me question, gazillion times, if I’m really living in reality or if I’m currently dozing myself to dreamland.

 

“Let’s get married in this church then.”

 

Annyeong my readers~ Sehun's really sweet... AAAHHHH!! But sorry, I can't really spazz like crazy.. I'm so sad.. =((( I feel like crying. School's going to start after two days, and I'm leaving home since it's really far from my university.... I really want the time to stop.. 3 HOMESICKNESS BIGTIME. I'm still here yet I'm already homesick. FML.. TT_TT Anyways, please do comment, maybe that'll help make me feel better... =|