Appa Meets Sehun

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                My phone alarmed at 4 am in the morning. We only had 1 hour before the said time my father said he was going to fetch us. I and Jinhee already packed our things so the only left to do is to take a bath and change our clothes. I woke Jinhee up, good thing there’s 2 bathrooms! So after we took a bath which took longer for me than expected since my left foot is still injured *T_T* it took me 25 minutes in the restroom. After I changed to our Sunday dress clothes, I can’t believe I had one, I think my mom packed this one in here, time check: 4:35 AM. I and Jinhee fixed ourselves and packed the rest of our things. I saw Victoria-unnie start to wake up and she greeted us when she saw us already prepared.

               “Did your Appa already text you?” she asked. “Yes, unnie. He said he’s already near and he’s asking if we’re already ready,” Jinhee said and smiled. “Nice being roommates with you guys! Oh and_____-ah! Wow! I didn’t know that dresses really look good on you!” she complimented me. “Uhm.. hehe! Thank you Unnie,” I bowed slightly while smiling. “Wait, wait, please, for souveneir!” she grabbed her camera and gestured me to sit properly. I hesitated at first but she pleaded so I gave up and let her have a picture on a chair. “Hana, dool, set! Kimchi!!!” she snapped a photo of me then after Krystal woke up, also joining the fun. They didn’t care if they don’t have make-up on, they just want to cherish the moment. “_____-ah! Can I have a picture of you here?” Krystal took out her phone and pointed at it. “Uhm---“ “Pleaseeeee~” she pleaded while pouting. I remembered I felt so bad assuming things about her and Sehun so I agreed as my way of being sorry. She positioned her phone and I gave her my sweet smile.

               *ringggg* “Yoboseyo?...Ne Appa…Ne… Okay, we’ll get there in 2 minutes… Ne, bye!” I ended the call from my Appa. “Victoria-unnie, Krystal-ah, please do tell the others. Thank you so much for everything. And Krystal-ah, you’re really very nice, I’m sorry for all my troubles. I hope we could stay friends,” I bowed to both of them and smiled but Krystal hugged me. “Of course! Friends forever!! Now, let’s get you back to your Appa! See you on Tuesday!” Krystal said while smiling.

                 So I and Jinhee went to see our father. His car was parked at the back part of the cottage where the road is. I was expecting Suho-oppa to watch us go but my heart got shocked when I saw Sehun with him. Suho-oppa was still talking to Appa so Sehun had the chance to come closer to me and he’s smiling. “I texted you,” I said. “I know,” he said while nodding. “Ohh… but why are you awake? You still have 4 hours to go,” I asked. “I texted you,” he ignored my question. But text? Really? I grabbed my phone and yes, there really is a text from him, I was about to read when he covered it with his hand, locked it and gestured me to put it back on my pocket. “Unnie, I’ll just enter the car. Annyeong Sehun-oppa!” Jinhee who was beside Appa went to the car which is just beside me said and I just nodded. The windows of the car are closed and Jinhee looked like she just fell asleep at once.

              “I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to read it,” I said apologetically. “It’s okay,” he said as he quickly stole my right hand with his left and intertwine it with them. My hand did the same, it felt perfect between his. “I don’t want to miss you too much. I’ll just sleep inside the company bus,” he said truthfully and I felt myself blush. I don’t know what else to say so I just raised my head and gave him a sweet smile not caring if he’ll see me blushing while tightening my grip on his hand. I believe he felt it so he smiled back and put his other hand on the same hand he’s holding. “I need to let you go before your Appa kills me,” he said and I nodded. But before he let go of my hand he kissed the back of it and I could really die from too much romance intake right now! Sehun-ah!!! Stop it now, why do you have to have this sweet side? He finally let go and after about 5-10 seconds my dad and Suho-oppa was coming closer and laughing. I think their best friends now! Lol! “____-ah…” Sehun who’s now on my side softly said so I turned to look at him, he’s his calm face now. “Ne?” I smiled. “You look really pretty,” and that made me blush again as butterflies started flying all over my stomach. “…komawo,” I smiled again.

            “My princess, let’s go now. We might get late for the meeting! Oh, this is?” Appa noticed Sehun. “Annyeonghaseyo, Choneun Oh Sehun-imnida. I am your daughter’s Mentor, sir,” Sehun bowed 90°. “Nice meeting you Sehun. I see you’ve grown to be a very responsible man. Please have patience with my daughter. She must not have motivation, but she’s really talented,” Appa smiled and said to Sehun while closing my mouth which I unknowingly dropped. It was my first time to see Sehun bow on someone, and that someone is my APPA?! “Don’t worry sir, your daughter is indeed very talented. She doesn’t need too much motivation, it comes naturally when she’s already on stage... And it will be my honor to look out and take care of your daughter,” he genuinely said so my father gave him a smile and hugged him like how a proud father hug his son. What is this I’m witnessing? _____-ah! Keep calm and… I don’t know! Just KEEP CALM!!!!

             “So, let’s go now?” Appa brought me back to reality. “Huh?” I was out of words. “We should go now princess, your old pop’s waiting for you and Jinhee. Specially you,” he made himself clear. “Ah, ne. Ne!” I gave appa a grin. I sat on the passenger seat before saying goodbye to Suho-oppa and Sehun. I checked my phone immediately and saw his text. I replied him. “Sehun, I just read your text message. Thank you too! :) And for seeing me before I leave, and for being respectful to my dad… I’m really happy!”

               “So, you like that Sehun guy?” Appa immediately asked out of nowhere. “M-m-m-mworagoyo? N-n-no---” “You’re a bad liar!” he cut me. “I-I-I’m not,” I lied. “Tsk! What do you take me for?” Appa really knows me. Tsk. “Aish! It takes one to know one,” I said while pouting and he chuckled. “I know, that’s why I don’t like lying anymore. I know I’ll get caught,” he said and winked at me but I only rolled my eyes. “Anyway, you know fathers; they don’t like anyone for their daughter but themselves. But I will support whoever my daughter will like, because I love you… remember that you’re always my princess, Jinhee’s my pumpkin, you both are my most precious possessions,” he said it sincerely so I smiled. “I know dad, that’s why you’re the best dad in the world!” I pinched his cheek like what I used to do when I was still young. “Hey, I’m driving here,” he complained so I stopped and pouted. “Fine. I’ll sleep then, wake me up when we’re at Pop’s, okay?” I adjusted my seat and doze off to sleep.

 

HAHA :)) Aw, our Sehun woke up so early just to see you! SWEET :"> And your appa seems to be okay? with anyone you will love.. :) I don't know anymore.. i think my current chapters are just too cheesy, even I can't handle them.. LOL :)))) Anyways, I'm not planning to end this yet. There's still something left to happen. It's still on my brain though, haven't written it yet. :) Stay tuned~