FT Island Scenarios : When you caught him Cheating at you

♥FT Island Scenarios♥

Choi Jonghun

      “Girl! You won’t believe on what I saw outside!” Your friend said busting in a cafe where you two will meet up.

You were reading a magazine.

“Huh? What is it?” You asked, with one eyebrow raised up.

“I just saw your ‘Famous’ boyfriend outside with another girl, FLIRTING!”

You putted down the magazine, and looked at her with an amused face.

“Pfft! Stop making me laugh, okay?” You smirked.

“No! No! I’m serious!!” She yelled.

You rolled your eyes then smirked. She frowned

“You wont believe me? Then I’ll show you!” She said.

She pulled you from your seat, then dragged you outside. 

“SEE!” She pointed at the next door cafe, across the street.

You looked up. Your eyes enlarged.

“J-Jonghun… O-oppa…” You murmured.

        You saw him flirting with a noona. You crossed the street, not looking at your side if there’s a car passing by. When some cars came, the horns keep on blowing.

       When you reached the cafe. You stood up at the side of their table, silently.

“Yaah~! _______!” Your friend yelled out, busting in the cafe.

Jonghun looked up, then noticed you.

“_-_____” He murmured.

“I- I can explain…” He said standing up holding on to your arm.

You shoved him away.

“No.. There’s no need for you to explain, I can see your explanation, here in front of me, anyway…” You said, tears flowing over your cheek.

”______” Your friend said patting your back

You ran outside, Jonghun came chasing you trying to explain.

Lee Hongki

     You and your friend planned to hang outside since you haven’t went out with her for a long time. She planned this because she noticed that you’ve been very lonely, because Hongki’s not  replying to your messages and not answering your calls.

   You and your friend are walking around the mall, while you kept on texting and viewing your phone.

“Don’t you think, he might be cheating at you?…” Your friend said, sipping on her shake.

“Impossible! He’s just busy ‘cuz he have lots of schedule to do…” You said looking at your phone.

“I don’t think so…” Your friend smirked.

You looked at her. She was looking at somewhere so, you looked at where her eyes are directed. You gasped.

You saw Hongki with another girl, holding each others hand, giggling. You dropped your shake.

       “I-I… I can’t believe this…” You said, your body shaking.

      “I really think that you should break up with that guy, even though he’s cute, handsome, kind, or more like a Mr. Perfect Guy…You know that, it’s not nice to share your boyfriend with another girl, right?” Your friend convinced.

 You didn’t gave a reply. You just stood up there, waiting to pass by you.

Hongki and the girl, kept on flirting each other, until he bumped you.

“Oh! Sorry Miss!”  Hongki said. He looked at your face. He gasped.

“Oppa, are you alright?” The girl asked.

Hongki didn’t give a reply.

“_-______” He said. “I can… e-explain…”

“No, No need for you explanation… Or should I say, I don’t need your lies!” You said.

“W-What?”

You smirked, tears starting to flow over your cheek.

“You know, breaking up is the hardest thing in a relationship, but… I guess, there’s no need to regret breaking up with you, right?” You said, looking straightly at his eyes.

You turned around then walked way. He grabbed your arm.

“You…. You can’t do this to me…” He said.

You shoved him away.

“Don’t touch me! I can do whatever I want! So please! Let me free already!” You cried, then ran away.

He chased after you, calling your name.

Lee Jaejin

     You bought some ingredients for your homemade dinner with Jaejin since it’s your Anniversary. After buying your ingredients, you went to borrow a cook book at the library.

     You asked the librarian to where you can find a fine cook book. She showed your way. You thanked her. You were looking around, shelf by shelf, then you saw the book you wanted to borrow.

   Before borrowing, you browse for more books that might be much better than the book your borrowing.

   While Browsing, you saw a couple at the other side, flirting. You giggled silently.

“That is so sweet…” You whispered.

    You continued on browsing some more books until you heard a familiar name.

“Jaejin…”

“Tch! Impossible! I must be having hallucination since it’s our anniversary…” You said to yourself, shaking your head.

You continued on browsing, then you heard his name again. You were so confused so you looked around, then looked at the other side. You gasped.

“J-Jaejin…” You murmured.

The couple you saw awhile ago was them. The girl was giggling.

“Jaejin Oppa, Stop!…” She giggled.

Jaejin was tickling her. You dropped the books your holding. You went closer to them. They stopped, then looked at you. Jaejin gasped.

“O-oppa, who is she?” The girl asked.

You were shocked because of what the girl said.

”________” Jaejin murmured.

“I… I see, so this is what your gonna do to our anniversary…” You said, looking away from him.

“I even bought some ingredients for a homemade dinner for you tonight, I even went here at the library to borrow some cookbooks to make your dinner perfect, and then this is what your gonna do? Doing Stupid and Ridiculous things at my back?” Tears flowing over your cheek.

”______” He said, holding your hand.

“Don’t touch me!” You shoved his hand away. “I think, I won’t be able to hold on to this relationship anymore… We’re over!” You said, you turned around then walked away. Jaejin grabbed your arm.

“Don’t do this to me, _______” He said, looking straightly at your eyes.

You shoved him away, then continued on walking. He kept on chasing you.

Choi Minhwan

       “Uhmmm… _______, we have a rehearsal today, so I think, I won’t be able to go to out date today… Sorry…” Minhwan said through the phone. 

“O-ohh.. I see…” You said.

“I’ll be hanging up now then… Bye…” Minhwan said.

Minhwan ended the call. You kept your phone at your handbag, then sighed.

“Hmmm… Rehearsal, huh?…” You said.

You were sitting inside a cafe, were you should be meeting Minhwan. You stayed there for awhile. You sighed again. You brought out your phone, so that you won’t be bored there, just sitting around.

   While browsing your hand-phone, you noticed Hongki passed by you.

“Hongki-ssi!” You called. Hongki turned back.

“Ohh! ________-ssi.. Hi! Whatcha doin’ here?” He said. He went to you and seated infront of you.

You raised an eyebrow.

“Uhmm, I think I should be the one asking that… What are you doing here? I thought you have a rehearsal?”

“Huh? What? Rehearsal?”

“Huh? You don’t know?… Minhwan called me, saying that you’ll be having a rehearsal today…” You said.

“Uhhh.. I don’t really think so…” Hongki said, shaking his head.

“What?”

“We don’t have a schedule today, neither a rehearsal…” He said, raising an eyebrow.

You were shocked.

“B-but…” You said, stuttering.

You stood up, then walked out.

“Y-yahh.. ________-ssi!” He called, standing up, going to you.

“H-Hongki-ssi, I-I think Minhwan’s cheating on me… H-how could he act like this?” You said, looking around, being bothered.

“C-calm down, _______-ssi…” He said, patting your back.

You looked at outside. You saw Minhwan and a girl, walking by, flirting each other.

“M-Minhwan…” You murmured.

Hongki looked at you curiously, then looked at the direction where you’re eyes are directed. He’s eyes enlarged.

You went outside to look closely if it’s really Minhwan.

You stood infront of them. Minhwan looked up.

”_________” He said. “I-I can explain…”

“N-no… No… No need too…” You said, tears flowing over your cheek.

”_________” He said.

“L-let’s break up…” You clearly said.

“N-NO!” He denied.

You walked away. He grabbed your arm,you shoved him away, then continued walking away. He kept on chasing you, and stopping you to break up with him.

Song Seunghyun

    After work, your friend invited you for a snack. You went to the canteen nearby the park. You bought an ice cream, and your friend, a Popsicle.

    You two were laughing about the joke, your other friend told you awhile ago at work, then she suddenly got serious.

“Hmmm? Is there something wrong?” You asked.

“Uhmm, Don’t ever think that, I’m destroying your boyfriend’s image at you, but I think he’s cheating at you…” She said, looking at you, sincerely.

“Pfft! Hahahahahaha! That’s impossible! He said that he have a schedule with FT Island today…” You said, laughing.

“No.. Noo..” She said, shaking her hand. “Look..” She pointed with her lips.

You raised an eyebrow then looked at the direction where it was pointed. You gasped.

“I-impossible!..” You said.

“I know” Your friend nodded.

“I c-can’t believe this…” You said, and dropped the ice cream you were eating.

“H-heyy… _______” You friend said, caressing your back.

You looked down, then, you went closer to them.

“Excuse me?” Seunghyun said with an annoyed voice.

You looked up, your eyes being teary.

”________” He gasped.

“Y-your… Impossible… Seunghyun…” You said, tears flowing over your cheek.

”_______, I can explain!” He said, holding you arm. You shoved him.

“I don’t think so… I think… It’s much better breaking up with you, instead of holding on to this relationship, right?” You said, tears non stop, flowing on your cheek.

“N-noo.. ________, Please, D-don’t do this…” He said, holding your hand. You shoved him away, again.

“No! I really can’t go on… Just leave me alone!!” You cried, then ran away. He chased you.

He kept on calling your name, trying to stop you.