FT Island Scenarios : When He fell inlove at you at a Concert

♥FT Island Scenarios♥

Choi Jonghun

         FT Island is having a concert at your place. It’s a luck that you bought a ticket that is infront. When the concert is starting, Jonghun was infront of you, playing the guitar. You were staring at him. Suddenly he took a glance at you, you looked away because you were too shy to have an eye-contact with him.

         You were shocked because he was staring at you. You gained some courage to look at him straightly. After awhile, Jonghun winked at you. The girls at your side keeps on squealing and shouting his name.

       After they finished one song, Jonghun putted down his guitar and went to Hongki to borrow the microphone and whispered something to him. Hongki nodded then smiled. “Anneong haseyo~!” Jonghun greeted. Primadonnas greeted back with a squeal. He smiled. Jonghun went closer to you. When he was infront of you, he squatted down.

“Hi…” He greeted.

“H-hey..” you greeted back, blushing.

“What’s your name?” He asked touching your cheek.

“Uhmm.. I’m _______..” you said.

He nodded smiling. He stood up and went to his guitar.

“I would like to sing a song…” before he continued to talk, he looked at you, then smiled.

“…Dedicated to ______…” He announced your name. You were shocked. He looked back at you smiling again then winked at you.

 

Lee HongKi

      You were sitting at infront of the stage, with your friend. You were clapping your hand while Hongki were singing your favorite song “I Hope”. Hongki looked at your side then looked away, when he saw you, he glanced back but only to you. While singing, he was only staring at you. Your friend noticed this.

“Ya~! _____, I think Hongki’s been looking at this side for awhile now, I think he’s attracted to you…” Your friend said, bumping you with her elbow. 

“Tch! Impossible, Me? Attracting him? No way…” you said, trying not to let her notice how flattered you are.

“No! No! I’m not kidding, see… Now, he’s staring at you…” She said.

You looked at Hongki. You caught him staring at you, when you caught him, he looked back at the fans infront of him, then smiled. You smiled looking down.

You didn’t look back at him because you were too shy to see him looking at you.

When the song were finished, you heard some footsteps coming from the stage. When you looked up, you saw Hongki’s smiling face staring at you. He was squatted down.

“Hi!” He greeted smiling. “What’s your name?”

“Uhmm.. Ahh.. ______..” You said, stuttering.

Hongki laughed.

“Oh my! Your so cute!” He said, pinching your cheek.

 

Lee Jaejin

FT Island is having a concert in your place, but you weren’t so fond of them, but because your bestfriend is a Primadonna, she invited you to come. You were shocked because you and your bestfriend’s seat is infront.

“Wait, can’t I just wait for you outside?” You asked.

“No! No! I bought two tickets for us… You won’t like it if I wasted my money just for you, right?…” She said. Since she’s your bestfriend, you can’t resist her.

You came with her and just seated where you and your bestfriend are supposed to sit.

The concert already started.

‘Good thing I bought my phone, or else…’ You said, only to yourself.

You text-ed some of your friends. One song was finished, then you heard a soft, wonderful voice. You stopped texting for awhile to look who it was. You looked up. It was a cute, handsome, chinky-eyed guy singing. You were so dazzled that you kept your hand phone, unnoticed. You continued listening to his song.

“Ya! Who’s the one singing right now?” You asked your bestfriend.

She looked at you then smiled.

“Hmm.. That’s Jaejin… cute right?” She said.

“Uh-huh…” you nodded.

While staring at him, he glanced at you. He smiled. Your bestfriend looked at you, but you didn’t notice. While Jaejin’s singing, he went closer to your side, then stared at you smiling while singing.

“Omooo~! You caught his attention..” Your bestfriend whispered.

You didn’t give a reply. After the song, he went closer to you.

“Hey~!..” He greeted and gave a cute wink.

“H-hey…” You greeted back, shyly, since you don’t know them well.

“What’s your name?…” He asked, staring at you with his cute chinky eyes.

”_______” You said.

He reached for your hand and laid a soft kiss. You were shocked. He looked at you then smiled. “Such a wonderful name…” He said winking at you.

Song Seunghyun

    You and your bestfriend was so excited about the concert FT Island will be helding at your place, since you two will be sitting infront.

*Next Day, the day of the concert*

     You and your bestfriend came early at where the concerts is going to be held, so both of you bought a ‘Pentastick’ and 2 cups of coffee for both of you. When you came, the place is full of Primadonnas taking their seats.

“Wow!” Your friend said.

“Yeah~! I know, WOW!…” You said, being dazzled by a lot of fans that you never thought will come. 

   You and your friend took your seat infront. When the concert started, Seunghyun was infront of you. You were dazzled by him. You never thought that you’ll be able to see them like this. You were just quiet and just stared at him.

They were singing the song “Love must have come”. Seunghyun’s rap is coming. When he started rapping, alot of fans squealed.

He glanced at your side, but then looked away, but then looked again, but only looking at you. He smiled, then winked. His rap was finished. While playing the guitar, he went closer to you. When the song was finished, he squatted down and looked at you.

“What’s your name?” He asked giving you a dazzling smile.

“I’m _______” You said.

“Hmmm…” He nodded, smiling.

“Your one lucky fan… I guess… ” He said winking at you then smiled.