Halo

Freeze [Hiatus]

okay first of all sorry for updating only now been busy with school I hope you understand... second I don't know why I used that as the chapter title when I don't think it has any connection with this chappter at all... anyway I'll stop here...

 

Once that Z guy left I sat up, I took a look at my surroundings and it hit me I was in a room. I was at the hospital but how did I end up here? I was sure that I was inside the burning warehouse and after that everything went black. I thought I would die. Does that mean that, that Z guy brought me here? But it can’t be maybe the police found me and brought me here and they knew that so he came here to warn me. Yeah that must be it. Why would he even want to save me?

“It looks like you’re alright now, seeing that you can already smile.” I was startled and when I looked up I saw a nurse.

“Not really I just had this weird thought that the guy who kidnap me would bring me here.” I answered and it seemed like she was about to say something but we heard a girl screaming and so we went outside to see what the commotion was all about. A girl who was maybe just a few years younger than me was being dragged out of the hospital. The other nurses tried to stop the man but he had a gun then a security guard came and tried to stop him but it was no use. The man pulled the trigger causing the guard to fall down, I didn’t know why but I ran towards the man but someone caught my arm. I turned around to see a guy holding onto me, I tried yanking my arms away but he was way stronger than me and my body was still feeling a little bit weak.

“Yah! Hurry up.” shouted the guy with the gun. The man holding onto me dragged me with him. I shouted at him and did my best to get out of his grip but it only earned me a slap from him. Once we got out a car was already there and they shoved us inside. Me and the girl were seated in between them.

“Who is she?” asked the guy with the gun, looking at him now he looks handsome as well. Why am I even thinking of that at a time like this? I won’t be fooled by their looks.

“She was walking towards you so I just stopped her and since you told me to hurry up she kind of got dragged along.”

“Yah! Taeil hyung are you crazy?! If Jaehyo finds out who knows what he’ll do to her. Why did you have to bring an innocent girl along?”

“It’s not like I wanted her to be here.” then they continued to bicker. Though it’s amusing to see two guys arguing verbally we were in the middle and it’s irritating my ears already so I shouted at them, “Yah! Will you two shut up! Who are you guys and what do you want from me?!”

“Are you deaf or just stupid? Didn’t you hear what we were talking about? We don’t know you as well and we have nothing to do with you but since you’re already here we’ll take you along. We can’t let you go ‘cause you might call the police.” I wanted to retort back, he just called me stupid though he has a point, but if I did then there will be more bickering so I just decided to shut my mouth. Why is this happening to me? Just yesterday I was kidnapped and now I’m being kidnapped again. Is it my fate to be captured?

~

Our ride now was quiet since our two kidnappers were fast asleep. Seriously, how could they fall asleep when they know that they have hostages with them? If only I wasn’t in the middle I would’ve punched the driver and took over his place. I then remembered that I wasn’t the only one taken. I looked to my left to see the girl shivering in fear. She looks really pale but she’s very pretty.

“Hey do you have any idea what they want from you?” I whispered to her I didn’t want to wake them up. She looked at me, her eyes were watery.

“I don’t know but I saw one of them once having an argument with Jiho oppa.” she answered faintly. That Jiho guy must be a bad guy then, how can a cute girl like her be acquainted with guys like them? “You better break up with your boyfriend once we escape.” I said to her and she giggled. Did I say something funny? Or is this girl some kind of psycho? I asked what was funny and then she told me that he wasn’t her boyfriend.

“He’s my brother.” she said. I was about to ask her more questions but then the car made a stop.

~

They made us stay in a room and then they left us. Maybe their boss wasn’t around yet that’s why they took us here first.

“Don’t worry I was awake the whole trip so I know the way out.” I said to her. It was a mistake of them to keep their captives awake when they’re heading for their hideout. I don’t know if they forgot or they were just dumb. “All we have to do is wait for an opportunity to run.” She nodded her head in understanding. “By the way what is your name?”

“I’m Jia.” she answered. “I’m sorry you got into this trouble.”

“Don’t worry, I think I’m getting used to this kidnapping thing.” I told her, well it’s the truth anyway this is my second time being kidnapped. “I’m Ha Rin.”

She then smiled and if I was a boy I would’ve probably fallen for her cute eye smile. We both turned our heads towards the door when we heard it clicked open. A guy that looks like an ulzzang was standing there. Is that the trend these days, kidnappers being handsome?

~

“Do you know what your brother did?” the tall ulzzang guy said. Jia and I were tied up on the chair. All I can do is watch since they covered my mouth due to me being so loud. Jia shook her head from his question.

“You know I didn’t expect for his sister to be pretty.” he said as he cupped her face. I tried saying something but it ended up being muffled sounds. “I can use you as a payment for his mistake.”

The guy named Taeil then barged in the room. “Jaehyo we’ve got company.”

“I knew he’d come. Hide the two of them in the basement and don’t leave them.” he ordered as he left the room with a smirk plastered on his face. Who just came? Could it be her brother?

~

They took us to the basement which was located in the small house located at the back of the house we were just in. Only the Taeil guy was ushering us and only our hands were tied up so I took the chance to kick him. After that I looked at Jia and it seemed like we had mental telepathy as we both started to run.

 


 “Ahn Jaehyo!” I shouted. I know they have my sister, I’m sure of it. They are the only ones who would do such a thing. “Come out!” I continued shouting his name until that familiar face showed in front of me.

“What a surprise, how may I help you my dear friend?” he asked as he descended the stairs before he could take the last step though I pushed him against the wall holding onto his collar.

“Where is my sister?” I hissed at him but he just laughed. I shook him violently and asked him once again.

“You can search the whole place if you want. I don’t know where she is.” he said and I let go of him. I immediately went upstairs and opened each door but she wasn’t there. I’m sure he’s hiding her somewhere in here.

~

I’ve practically searched the whole place but I didn’t find her. “So did you manage to find who you’re looking for?” he asked. I turned around and glared at him. He still has that smirk plastered on his face.

“I know you took her. Just tell me where the heck my sister is.” he laughed loudly making me more furious.

“I let you search my place but you didn’t find her so that means she’s not here.” he then laughed once again. Is he crazy laughing and laughing like that? I was about to say something when I heard a man shout from the outside. Then suddenly a girl yelled ‘run’ and that made me go outside quickly.

“Dammit.” I heard Jaehyo mutter as I ran outside. I was surprised when that familiar girl passed by me. What the heck? What is she doing here? I then saw Taeil running after her so I tripped him and he fell face flat on the ground.

~

I’ve lost track of her, where could she have gone? I looked from left to right hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Wait, don’t tell me that the girl that U-Kwon told me they caught was her and not my sister? Aish~ don’t tell me I wasted my energy just to save that girl?

I was about to give up and just head home when I heard someone scream ‘let her go!’ the voice sounded really familiar so I followed the voice and it led me to an alley. I saw that girl and she was hitting Jaehyo repeatedly. How does Jaehyo know her in the first place? I then saw B-Bomb and he was carrying a girl and when I focused my eyes on her, her face became visible – she was my sister. Out of anger I made my way towards them.

“Let my sister go!” I said and the girl stopped what she was doing. As usual Jaehyo had that smirk plastered on his face.

“Oh! Look prince Zico came to save his sister. I’m sorry but we’ll be taking her in exchange for the mistake you’ve done.” he said as he took the chance to grab the girl.

“Yah! Let me go!” she screamed and bit his arm. Once Jaehyo had loosened his brace on her she ran towards B-Bomb and kicked him. Realizing what she was doing, I punched Jaehyo making him fall down again then I went to help her and to retrieve my sister.

~

I can’t believe that I’m taking her along with me.

“How can such a cute girl be acquainted with the likes of you? The worst part is that she’s even related to you.” I wanted to answer back, she didn’t know our story so what right does she have to judge me? But I didn’t bother telling her there’s no use anyway. People like her wouldn’t even understand since they grew up with parents and they didn’t have to work to survive.

“Will you shut up?! Be thankful I even let you tag along.” she stopped whining. Finally, I thought she would blabber non-stop.

“I tagged along just to make sure that Jia is safe.” she whispered but I still heard it.

“Why are you even concerned? And what were you doing in there in the first place? It seems like you’re prone to danger.”

“I’m not someone heartless like you. I actually care and would like to help people in need.” she said with bitterness in her tone.

“You don’t know me so don’t talk to me like that. Will you just go your own way? I can take my sister back to the hospital safely. I don’t need you worrying over her.” she’s already annoying me. She didn’t say another word and just went ahead. I can have peace now.

~

“Oppa where’s Ha Rin?” Jia asked as soon as she woke up. So Ha Rin was the name of that girl. “Is she okay? Did she manage to escape?”

“Yeah worry about yourself first. Will you tell me what happened.” she then started to narrate the happenings earlier. After hearing her story I kind of felt guilty saying those words to Ha Rin when she was the one who saved my sister. But she was just annoying that I lost my patience.

“Baby Jia are you okay?” Kyung said once he opened the door and ran towards my sister with the others following behind him.

“Yo!” P.O greeted and U-Kwon just smiled at her.

“Thanks for coming at the right time guys.” I said sarcastically as they ignored me and continued to interrogate my precious Jia.

“What happened?” U-Kwon asked in a whisper when he sat next to me.

“They know what happened with the drugs.” he inhaled deeply and was about to ask again when Jia spoke and I wish she didn’t ask that question. I’m afraid that this time would come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry again for the late update... please tell me what you think... ^^