Life's Here

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“2NE1 Best Album of the Year!”

 

Shouts, claps, and screams from fans were defeaning that night when 2NE1 won. The phenomenal rookie of last year set a new history again, and as everyone already knows this group had many contributions in Korea’s music industry, and made a lot of firsts. They are the top idols now in Korea, a legend in the making. Breaking the trend and setting a new one, that’s 2NE1.

 

And Sandara Park belongs to that popular group.

 

The four girls were all smiling as they went in front the stage to claim their award. They wore elegant dresses but with an edge, and the typical scent that screams 2NE1 is still there. They wore heavy at the same time light make ups, and for Sandara Park it is an advantage.

 

It will cover her pale lips.

 

Honestly, she was feeling so happy to win this award but she could not totally enjoy the moment. She felt suddenly dizzy and nauseated just looking at the big crowd, and the flashes from the camera are blinding her.

 

But no one noticed that turmoil inside her. She’s best at smiling, so she just plastered a sweet smile in front of them. She could not disappoint the fans who are some are crying in happiness for them.

 

“Thank you really…”

 

She only faintly heard the speech of their band’s leader CL’s speech. She reached for their main vocal Park Bom’s arms when she suddenly felt like she’s falling.

 

‘No please…’

 

“Are you okay, Dara-ah?” she heard Bom whispered while they are now going back to their seats.

 

She just slightly nodded and gave her a small assuring smile.

 

Park Bom was about to ask her again when the final show came, and the screams from fans drown Bom’s questions.

 

She sighed in relief when Bom didn’t ask her again.

 

She could not afford to let her band mates worry about her. How much more to let them know about her condition. She should keep it to herself.

 

2NE1 is soaring high, their Japan and U.S debut is just around the corner, YG has so many dreams about this group. And she’s part of the group.

 

She just can’t let to jeopardize their activities.

 

-

 

“I’m afraid to say this, Miss Park, but you have to stop your current activities as part of 2NE1.” She gaped at what the doctor said.

 

Stop being 2NE1?

 

She shook her head.

 

The doctor sighed. “Your body and stamina could no longer work actively that much. You need to rest already.”

 

“No, sajangnim…”

 

“As your doctor, I want the best for your health. But I don’t understand why you need to keep this as a secret. It’s your health, Miss Park. Nobody knows aside it from me and you,” the old man combed his hair tiredly.

 

Sandara slowly cling unto the doctor’s arms. Her eyes are pleading. “P-please sajangnim… not now… just give me some…”

 

The doctor sighed. He patted her hair like a child. “You are a very nice lady, Miss Park, but you should choose what’s best for you this time…”

 

She didn’t notice it but she’s already crying. Actually she already felt her body weakens, and she’s been sick a lot lately that her bandmates starting to notice her change but she denied all of them and just continue to become their bright Dara.

 

“Just go to my clinic weekly, okay?” he patted her hair again. “Do you take your medications religiously?”

 

She nodded. That’s one thing too. Her medications made her sick, at the metallic taste of it, it seems like she wanted to vomit right after. And the side effects of it are not good too. It lessens her hair that upon waking up, she can see some hair strands on her pillow.

 

And she needed to do something about it.

 

-

 

“Dara?”

 

“Cute!”

 

“Noona?”

 

“Eonni!”

 

The rest of 2NE1 members and some Big Bang members in the practice room crowded Sandara upon entering the room.

 

All eyes are darted on her now short hair. She looks so cute with it that no one will ever notice she looked sick already.

 

“Noona you look like an elementary kid!” Seungri, Big Bang’s maknae, teased while patting her hair and laughing too.

 

She smiled, enjoying the look on their faces. It seems like the hair suited her.

 

“Ya, oppa! Stop that!” she heard Minkki told while blushing upon looking at her. Minkki probably find her cute again. She always blushed every time she finds her cute.

 

“What made you cut your hair?” she turned to the voice and found G-dragon eyeing her hair and pulling some of her hair too.

 

She pouted upon pulling it back. “Jiyong-ah, is this your first time seeing short haired girl?”

 

He blinked then turned his back. She smiled, this guy always acted weird around her. She shrugged and about to sit in one of the benches when she saw Youngbae approaching her and before she could guess what he’s planning to do, he bent down and kissed her on the cheek, and smiled sneakily after, before running away.

 

She gaped at what he did then bit her lips, and threw her heart pillow on him which he easily ducked out.

 

“Ya!”

 

It instead hit directly on Seunghyun’s face.

 

“Omo… mianhe.” TOP picked her heart pillow on the floor and gave it to her.

 

“Nice hair,” he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter