4

I'm Sorry... I'll Never Leave You. Never Again.

==Myungsoo's POV==

I saw Hyoyeon who was about to bring Hyumin to the clinic. I glared at the 4 opponents. They were kinda' scared though. They kept on throwing balls while I kept on dodging them. And whenever  I have the chance to throw the ball to them I hit them directly on the face. Then only one was left... He kept on throwing, but it didn't hit me. Then I had the chance to throw the ball to him.. *This is for you Hyumin-ah* I threw the ball directly to his face which made him fall to the ground. I just smirked, then went out to go to the clinic to check if Hyumin was ok. I saw Hyumin who was about to go out from the clinic and Hyoyeon wasn't aware of it. Then Hyumin lost her balance, gladly, you caught her by the waist to prevent her from falling. 

==Your POV==

I was about to go out from the clinic, when suddenly, you lost your balance. You didn't hear a thump nor you got hurt but instead, you felt a pair of hands holding your waist to prevent you from falling. You opened your eyes, only to realize it was MYUNGSOO who caught you.  You blushed and stood up to fix yuor uniform. "I better get going..." Hyoyeon, your BESTFRIEND left you with Myungsoo. *Aish, this girl, I will get you next time, next time."

"So, Are you okay..?" 

"Y-yeah, I-'m fine." *Why am I stuttering?! ♥DUGEUN-DUGEUN♥ Aish.. not this feeling anymore!* 

"Soooo... we better get going..." You nodded.  He helped you to walk so you won't fall anymore. Then you both went back to your class. But before you went in your class you thanked him and suddenly hugged him. You both were shocked by your sudden action you quickly let go and he smirked, with that he left. *What's happening with my heart?* you both thought.

==No One's POV==

~KRIIIIING~

It's already dismissal and as usual you and Hyoyeon would walk together going home. She lived with you ever since her parent's filed a divorce last, last week. 

"So... Are you and Myungsoo a thingy now?" She suddenly asked.

"Mwo?! M-me and M-m-myungsoo?!" She nodded. "Aniyaaa.." I defended myself... "But when I'm with him, I feel different, my heart beats crazily." I looked at Hyoyeon and saw her with a big smile. "Yaaa... What's with the smile? It's creeping me out!" 

"Do you even know what that means Hyumin?! You're INLOOOOOOOOOVE!" My eyes widened when I heard her say 'You're INLOOOOOOOOOVE!' 

"Maybe... Maybe... Maybe.." I smiled looking up at the sky.

===================================================================================================

Sorry if it's short... How was it? Boring..? Sweet...? Exciting...? kekeke~ 

Weird14Kimchi: Hahaha... LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! Thank youuuu! ♥♥♥ :*

MulberryMuffle: Gomawooo! ♥

ILOVEYOU *winks* wink