3.

I'm Sorry... I'll Never Leave You. Never Again.

♫T-times up, up, up, you~♫

Another day in school. You woke up and did the usual things you would do before going to school. You went inside the classroom and sat on your seat. "Hyumin-ah!!!" You're bestfriend called you. "Oh, Hyoyeon-ah, you're here." You said excitedly. "No, no, this is my picture frame. This is just a picture." She said sarcastically. Both of you laughed, chatted, giggled, argued, etc. until you heard some girls screaming.. AGAIN! "They're here!" Hyoyeon said excitedly. "Yuuuup, theey'reee heeereee" You replied uninterested. You looked at them and met eyes with Myungsoo. Your heart went *♥Dugeun-Dugeun♥* *Am I sick, or what?!* You thought.

==Myungsoo's POV==

Aish.. Another day in school with girls screaming our name! When will they ever stop?! I saw 2 girls who were uninterested and realized it was Hyoyeon and Hyumin. My eyes were locked with Hyumin's eyes and my heart went *♥Dugeun-Dugeun♥* I don't know what's wrong with my heart... I think I'm sick or somethings, I need to visit a doctor. *sigh* 

==No One's POV==

~KRIIIIING~

"FINALLY!" You stood up and went out, when you were about to go to the cafeteria, you forgot your money was still in your bag, so you went back to the classroom. When you were about to go in you bumped into someone near the door and you fell down. You stood up and straightened your uniform.

"MIANHE, JINJJA MIANHE" You bowed 90 degrees. You looked up to see who you bumped with, surprisingly, it was Myungsoo.

"It's ok..." He replied... coldly. You were scared and went inside hurriedly. Then you took out the money from your bag and ent straight to the cafeteria. 

"YA! Park Hyumin! Where have you been?! I was looking all over for you." You could see it in her eyes she was worried.

"Ya! Lee Hyoyeon! I'm ok.. I forgot my lunch money, so I went in the classroom to get it" You smiled. She just nodded. After buying, you ate lunch with LEDApple and Infinite. You could here people whispering "They're such a " "What a feeler, they think they're close with Infinite and LEDApple oppas" "What are they doing on their table?!" 

==Myungsoo's POV==

I heard whispers from the girls about Hyumin and Hyoyeon. I could tell that they weren't comfortable with it. I felt worried for them, especially for Hyumin. *Wait, what?! Me?! Worrying for Hyumin? STUPID ME!* 
I looked at Sungyeol who I knew was inlove with Hyoyeon. Yup... Hyumin's bestfriend. And I can tell he is worried for her. I smirked. 

==No One's POV==

~KRIIIIING~

Lunch is finally over and you decided to attend classes today. Myungsoo was also in class. It was time for P.E classes. 

"Ok, everybody pair up by 6" You and Hyoyeon were always together then surprisingly, Sungjong, *the maknae of infinite* called you since they lack 2 members. You agreed.

BLUE TEAM MEMBERS: Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, You, Hyoyeon.

RED TEAM MEMBERS: UKNOWN (sorry xD)

~Trrrrrrt~ 

You started playing dodge ball. Sungjong out, Hyoyeon out, Sungyeol out, Dongwoo out. The two of you (You and Myungsoo) were the only members who survived. 2 vs 4 .. You started dodging and throwing. Myungsoo keeps throwing the balls but doesn't get hit. Then someone accidentally hit your knees and you fell, you stood up and walked away, limping... 

Myungsoo, who was worriedly staring at you, hit the opponents.. But actually, he didn't wanna win, he wanted to get revenge, for you....Hyoyeon went near you and brought you the clinic. 

===================================================================================================

~Annyeong~ how was it? I know... -_-" boriiiiing.. But i'll try my best improving this story. THANK YOU ♥ 

I'll try to update laaaaater :D  

ILOVEYOU