Finally, I Found You

I Let Him Go (Sequel to If Only I Realize Earlier.)

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MODE8ukMno

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Bye'' I said to my seatmate, Taeyeon while walking out of the class.

I put my headphone on and starts humming a random song while walking towards the school exit gate.

Suddenly, someone bumped onto me and all the textbooks that i'm holding in my arms scattered onto the ground.

''I'm sorry'' I heard the boy said while helping me to pick up my textbooks.

I just nodded my head and did not even bother to look at him as I was busy picking up my textbooks.

''you are..._____?'' he asked me.

With that, I look up and saw a pretty boy around my age staring at me with a pair of sparkling eyes.

''Yeah. And you are?'' I asked him.

''I'm Lee Min Hyuk'' he replied me and flashed me a charming smile.

His smile make my heart skip-beat.

''H-how did you know my name?'' I asked, curious and trying hard not to shuttered.

He pointed at my uniform and said, ''Your name tag''.

*Oh, silly me. How can I forgot my uniform got my own name tag!* I thought while blushing from the embarrassment.

"You know, you're cute when you blush. You shall blush more from now on''. He smiled while looking at me.

I look at him directly. The next thing I know, both of us are having an eye contact. I quickly turned my head to the other side to break the eye contact.

''Where are you heading now?''. He asked.

''Walking back home''. I replied as polite as possible.

''Is it okay if i accompany you to walk home?" he asked me.

My eyes rounded in surprise and I stared at him with my mouth form an 'O' shaped.

''wait, don't get me wrong'' he waved his hands in front of him. ''I just want to be your friend and get to know more about you''. he awkwardly said and rubbed the back of his neck.

*So cute* I smiled at the thought.

"Oh'' I relaxed a bit. ''Sure, no problem'' I gave him my most charming smile.

He chuckled and said, ''Here, as a gentleman, let me help you to carry this heavy books for you'' he offered, extending his arms to me.

*Such a sweet guy* I chuckled silently while passing him my books.

Throughout the walk, both of us unknowingly smile to ourself. The whole world seems to be like only me and him. He makes me forget about everything, including HIM.

Lee Min Hyuk, you sure are an amazing person.

And there, my new love life begin.